Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member suffering succotash in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:James Scott interview; contract news!
Topic Started: Feb 28 2009, 03:04 PM (3,361 Views)
ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Nice interview. I just hope there can be peace in the valley with his comments, though now that he's seemed to have gone the OTHER way. ;) It's so funny how seriously an actor's interviews are taken based on what he says in regards to his storyline and who's involved with it.
Anyway, it will be interesting to see how things go. The writing does now seem to maybe sway back in the EJami direction, and Ali and James weren't too bad together this week. But like Jane said (I think it was Jane!), he could be matched up with Melanie in a month. I think Days isn't going to play the safe "meant to be' route with their couples, at least for a while. It will be interesting to see this pan out, especially with the Rafe spoilers. And Jane is also right in that James can't predict down the road which way Tomlin and Co. want to go. In all honesty, I doubt it's with Nicole anymore, but stranger things have happened.
I'm so happy for his engagement!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply