Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS: Will and Mia; publicity photo
Topic Started: Mar 1 2009, 03:11 PM (5,531 Views)
jane1978

Posted Image

Im not sure if it was already posted, but just found this picture over at Salem Spectator. They make a really beautifull young couple. Looking forward to their first meeting.
Edited by jane1978, Mar 1 2009, 03:12 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

angmc
Member Avatar

Wow..So Will and Mia are going to be a couple?? I guess this will be part of the baby switch reveal. Thanks for posting!

Ponz
Member Avatar

Eeee....could they possibly look any cuter together? Wiia. :wub:

Daytime
Member Avatar

Ponz
Mar 1 2009, 03:34 PM
Eeee....could they possibly look any cuter together? Wiia. :wub:
I know, young love, ain't it grand. :wub:

The photograph well together.

Daytime
Member Avatar

BTW, kind of remind me of a young EJ and Sami.... So cute together...

aimees76
Member Avatar

Wiia!! :wub: Yay!!! Cuteness!

Deleted User
Deleted User

They kind of remind me of Ellen Page and Michael Cera from Juno. They look pretty damn cute together. I still won't be watching though LOL
Quote Post Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Just adorable...I am looking forward to their scenes together. And I will be super excited if Will is the father of Mia's baby...the shock there will be HUGE!

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

They certainly couldn't be any cuter together . . . though with no other teens in town it's going to feel like they're only together because they have no other options, LOL. I mean, Melanie is barely older than they are but for whatever moronic reason they're putting her in with the 30s crowd so it's pretty much Will and Mia for the under-20 crowd.

ginababe
BANNED

oh christ! they are going to make sami a grandma :headbang:

aimees76
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Mar 1 2009, 04:07 PM
Just adorable...I am looking forward to their scenes together. And I will be super excited if Will is the father of Mia's baby...the shock there will be HUGE!
Thats what I want too!!! Sami actually caring for her GRANDCHILD! Priceless!!! :rockon:

Mason

They definitely look nice together.

King
Member Avatar

I am so on team Willa already. LOL.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

ADORABLE!!

The chemistry is there and I think they will be great together.

Corday had a bit of a blurb in SOD last week and he said they would be involved in a story together. I can't wait.

I watched Monday's episode and I really like Dylan Patton as Will. He's a natural IMO.

Taylor Spreitler looks AMAZING. She kind of reminds me of Linda Cardellini from ER.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Cute! I bet Will is going to turn out to be the father of Mia's baby.

Alligato
Member Avatar

30 year old Sami as a granny!?!?! ROTFLMAO!!! There is no way AS would let that happen, but with the example and guidance and all the care she gave Will, why not! LOL!

I am loving Will and Mia...beautiful couple.
I think I am crushing on NuWill a bit. ;)

I can only hope that Will and Mia will initiate the baby reveal, and we can get some resolve on this silly story!

Deleted User
Deleted User

Alligato
Mar 1 2009, 04:29 PM
30 year old Sami as a granny!?!?! ROTFLMAO!!! There is no way AS would let that happen, but with the example and guidance and all the care she gave Will, why not! LOL!
You just answered the burgeoning question. The show might be trying to make Alison the next Deidre Hall, but how wrong they are. She IS the next SUSAN LUCCI!

Granny clause and ALL! LOL
Quote Post Goto Top

Ponz
Member Avatar

Alligato
Mar 1 2009, 04:29 PM
I would pay to hear "Grandma Sami" and "Great Grandma Kate" in the same scene. :lol:

jane1978

Angie79
Mar 1 2009, 04:24 PM
Cute! I bet Will is going to turn out to be the father of Mia's baby.
I dont think hes the father. That would be too much. I think he just meets her and befriends her and eventually decides to help her get her own baby back. I doubt they would ever purposefully wrote a young teen mother who left her home as the loveinterest for Will, but because Mia was already there it immediatelly gives them some kind of interesting conflict.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

They do look adorable together. But, this is gonna be rather icky once the baby truth explodes.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply