Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS: Will and Mia; publicity photo
Topic Started: Mar 1 2009, 03:11 PM (5,558 Views)
aimees76
Member Avatar

Ponz
Mar 1 2009, 04:38 PM
Alligato
Mar 1 2009, 04:29 PM
30 year old Sami as a granny!?!?! ROTFLMAO!!! There is no way AS would let that happen, but with the example and guidance and all the care she gave Will, why not! LOL!
I would pay to hear "Grandma Sami" and "Great Grandma Kate" in the same scene. :lol:
:rockon: :rockon: :rockon: YES!!! LOL!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

King
Member Avatar

I can see that comparison, Tim.

Great prediction, Angie!

Days4Life

I hope Will isn't the father of Mia's baby; for me, that just has an ick factor somehow, plus Sami would be a very, very young grandmother! But, whatever...they look great together. I'm looking forward to seeing them together, to see if the chemistry is as good as it looks like it's going to be. Also, very much looking forward to the baby switch reveal!

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

Days4Life
Mar 1 2009, 05:00 PM
I hope Will isn't the father of Mia's baby; for me, that just has an ick factor somehow, plus Sami would be a very, very young grandmother!
I'm not lobbying for Will to be the father of Mia's baby by any means, but Sami was a very, very young mother. I could see it being an interesting story to have Will repeating, at least to some extent, his mother's history, including being a parent at a very tender age. And it's not uncommon for very young mothers to end up being very young grandmothers. That being said, I have my doubts that Will will end up being Grace's father.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

This site says he has a 4 year contract:

http://www.conceptualresources.com/dylan-patton/main.aspx

daisy132

Very cute picture. I don't think that Grace is his baby either. Nicole would have recognized him from the picture she saw.

SaveDaysNow

Daytime
Mar 1 2009, 03:55 PM
BTW, kind of remind me of a young EJ and Sami.... So cute together...
Didn't Mia tell Nicole that her boyfriend looked like EJ??? Hmm. . .it would be interesting to see if he was the father, although she would've had to hook with him in Europe last year, no?

EjsGaGirl
Member Avatar

What a great pic..they look like a nice young couple

Eric83
Member Avatar
"Relax nobody's having sex.... at least not yet"

WoW nuWill is hot, can't wait to see Wiia

jam6242
Member Avatar

jane1978
Mar 1 2009, 03:11 PM
Posted Image

Im not sure if it was already posted, but just found this picture over at Salem Spectator. They make a really beautifull young couple. Looking forward to their first meeting.

Thanks for posting this. These two are really cute together. I already liked Mia in her dealings with Nicole. I'm looking forward to seeing how this turns out.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

I don't get over how cosmetically beautiful this couple really is. I can totally see them being the next Shelle

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

So instead of develoing them as individual characters first they'll be built as a couple. Nice.

cebryan333

Oh god please don't make him the father its just to sick and destructive to Sami's character!

sungrey

Now THIS looks good, Days! Don't screw it up. Oh wait, it's Dena, never mind... lol

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I can't believe that not only is Sami the mother of four children, but she's probably going to turn out to be a grandmother!

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

I'm kind of excited about this pairing..Will is a character that needs to be on the show...And the actor looks promising..

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

In that pub shot, Taylor looks like the actress that plays Lulu on GH!

I think they look cute. I actually think they shouldnt be attached w/a kid already!

But I would love "GRANNIE SAMI" to be uttered on the show!!! :rockon:

fenderbabe
Member Avatar

Please please let them be as good onscreen as they are in this picture....I mean, they look like a real couple here, absolutely adorable...

samixxx
Member Avatar

Thank you for the photo. Those two look adorable together, things could get interesting.

tung_ring_ky

lol i posted this pic over at salem spectator

and yes they make a cute couple!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply