Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS: Will and Mia; publicity photo
Topic Started: Mar 1 2009, 03:11 PM (5,582 Views)
Alin89
Member Avatar

wow hot
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

KristianFanForever
Member Avatar
Shove your crappy show where the sun don't shine, Corday!

Uh, whoop-a-dee-doo? LOL

oldschoolfan

very cute couple

Mindy
Member Avatar

I hope their chemistry is as good as their look together. They make a very cute couple.

Nicole Walker

LMFAO. They are cute.

crymsinnstar74
Member Avatar

They are so cute together! I think I am definitely on board for them becoming a couple.

Tammy
Member Avatar

Paxton
Mar 1 2009, 04:09 PM
I mean, Melanie is barely older than they are but for whatever moronic reason they're putting her in with the 30s crowd so it's pretty much Will and Mia for the under-20 crowd.
Don't worry I am sure Ciara will be SORAS into the "twenties" crowd soon lol.

But those are cute together.

Kenny
Member Avatar

This is completely off topic, Tammy, but I love your Blanche avatar! That was one of the best GG episodes ever!

"What do you know? Nothing! You're from Minnesota! People from Minnesota are considered well-read if they get through the Sears Catalog!"

ibeshy

SaveDaysNow
Mar 1 2009, 05:37 PM
Daytime
Mar 1 2009, 03:55 PM
BTW, kind of remind me of a young EJ and Sami.... So cute together...
Didn't Mia tell Nicole that her boyfriend looked like EJ??? Hmm. . .it would be interesting to see if he was the father, although she would've had to hook with him in Europe last year, no?
Wait, doesn't Rafe looks a bit like EJ?!! In a, I'm so young, so every tall, handsome guy with dark hair would, kind of way?!!
Edited by ibeshy, Mar 2 2009, 05:46 PM.

Kirk
Member Avatar
Captain Kirk

So if Will is the father of little Grace, Will's daughter is sucking on his moms tits or her own grandmothers tits! :lol:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply