Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Rachel Melvin talks with soaps.com; March 2, 2009
Topic Started: Mar 2 2009, 02:23 PM (1,171 Views)
PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Good interview. Good questions and good answers.

I'm glad she went into so much detail and when I'm wrong, I'm wrong. I didn't necessarily believe it but I did mention numerous times that she seemed bitter about the end of Chan. I will eat crow and take back those remarks. Kudos to her for having such a good understanding of acting and how Hollywood works. She has a good head on her shoulders and I found myself agreeing with her on everything. Love how in-depth she went in her thoughts on the show, her character, the writing, etc.

Good read!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

EjsGaGirl
Member Avatar

I could see her on GH mixing it up with Lulu and Maxie..I think she would fit right in

ArizonaDaze
Member Avatar

I enjoy her blogs and hope that after she leaves Days, we will still hear from her and how she is doing. Good luck to Rachel.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply