Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Spoilers for week of March 16th; *UPDATED 3/14**
Topic Started: Mar 3 2009, 11:07 PM (8,999 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

CDN TV Guide spoilers

Monday
Lucus and Chloe elope to Las Vegas with Kate following close behind; Sami tries to find a way to bring Grace home.

Tuesday
Lucus and Chloe get married with many interruptions; Melanie steals the fuel project plans from Max.

Wednesday
Tony finds out Sydney is not Nicole's baby; Will stumbles upon a crying Mia.

Thursday
Tony continus to harass Nicole about her baby; Mia becomes upset when Will talks about his siblings.

Friday
EJ overhears Sami talking about her baby; Mia accepts help from Will and Caroline.

Spoilers from Sony:

EJ and Nicole decided to have Sydney baptized. Stefano suggested the convent, then wondered why Nicole had gone there in the first place. Good question. They made it through the baptism, but Tony has learned Nicole's secret through a clever conversation with Mia. How long before he reveals the truth?

Rafe hooked up with a face from his past, who warned him about Sami. Meanwhile, Sami was determined to bring Grace home, and when Sister Theresa called her, she blurted that she was going to bring her baby home. Unfortunately, EJ overheard her and wondered, what baby?

Lucas and Chloe made it to the justice of the peace in Vegas and, after a series of interruptions, were finally married!
Kate planned to fly to Las Vegas to stop Lucas and Chloe from eloping. Victor tried to dissuade her, but she was determined. She made it to Vegas, but not in time. So she developed a new plan: she's going to kill Chloe!

Tony convinced Melanie they should become partners in her fuel project. She agreed, and stole the final blueprints out of Max's safe. Unfortunately, she realized Tony planned on double-crossing her. How's the little spitfire going to handle this one?

Victor finally learned what happened with Titan's computers and laid into Philip. Then Brady told Philip to lay off of Nicole. Poor Philip was getting it from all sides, but he was determined to save the fuel project. When he learned Tony had the final copy of the plans, he FREAKED, which freaked out Stephanie.

Bo reacted jealously when he saw Hope with Daniel. He had another startling vision, while Hope was somewhere, saying she never thought Bo's premonition would come true, but …

Will offered to help Mia, who was clearly down on her luck. She finally returned to the pub, where Caroline insisted the poor girl take some food. Is Mia staying in Salem?

http://www.daysofourlives.com/specials/specials_detail_3708.html

SOW Spoilers
Week of March 16th:

- EJ and Nicole decide to have Sydney baptized.
- Tony and Melanie team up.
- Bo warns Stephanie about Philip.

**UPDATED 3/10**

Daytime Dial spoilers

NEXT WEEK:

•Philip vows to make Tony pay.

•Kate heads to Vegas to stop Chloe and Lucas from getting married.

•Brady tells Philip to stay the hell away from Nicole.

•Bo gets jealous when he sees Hope’s arm around Daniel.

•Stefano hints to EJ that Nicole is hiding something.

Thursday – Tony reveals to Nicole that he knows the truth.

Friday – EJ overhears Sami saying that she’s going to pick up Grace and bring her baby home.

http://daytimedial.blogspot.com/

**UPDATED 3/11**
SOD:

- Will finds Mia crying at the pier.
- Tony and Melanie team up.
- Bo warns Stephanie about Philip

- Friday, March 20th: EJ overhears Sami say that she's going to pick up Grace and bring her home.

SOW:

- Tony and Melanie team up to take back the fuel project.
- Kate heads to Las Vegas to stop Lucas and Chloe's wedding.
- Will finds Mia crying at the pier.
- Melanie dupes Max again.

- Thursday, March 19th: Philip vows to make Tony pay.

**UPDATED 3/12**

Daily spoilers

Monday, March 16th
Nicole and E.J. decide to have Sydney christened; Stefano asks Nicole why she was at the convent; Kate goes to Las Vegas to try and stop Chloe and Lucas from getting married.

Tuesday, March 17th
Chloe and Lucas are married in Las Vegas; Kate comes up with a devious plan; Brady confronts Philip; Bo tells Stephanie to be careful with Philip; Bo has another vision.

Wednesday, March 18th
Sami and Will share a warm moment; Tony makes a discovery; Melanie is afraid that Tony will double-cross her; Stephanie tries to comfort Philip.

Thursday, March 19th
Tony tells Nicole about his conversation with Mia; Lexie's sitter calls in sick; Rafe runs into an old friend; Will wants to help Mia; Brady and Stephanie finally find Philip.

Friday, March 20th
Sami and Lexie both run into Mia; Stefano tells E.J. that he thinks Nicole is hiding something; Sami gets a call from Sister Theresa.

**UPDATED 3/14**

More Daily spoilers

Monday, March 16th
Kate heads to Las Vegas to try to stop Chloe and Lucas' elopement; EJ and Nicole make plans to have Sydney christened; Stefano asks Nicole why she was at the convent; Tony tries to convince Melanie that he should be her partner in the fuels project.

Tuesday, March 17th
Brady tells Philip to stay away from Nicole; Bo gets jealous when he sees Hope's arm around Daniel; Kate develops a devious new plan; Bo warns Stephanie to be careful with Philip; Melanie plots to steal the fuels project plans from Max.

Wednesday, March 18th
Friends and family prepare for Sydney's christening; Mia arrives at the DiMera mansion; Melanie fears that Tony is going to double-cross her; Max becomes furious with Melanie.

Thursday, March 19th
Tony reveals to Nicole that he knows the truth about her pregnancy; Philip vows to make Tony pay for taking the fuels project; Sydney's christening continues; Lexie is hesitant about leaving Theo at the mansion; Rafe reconnects with Sister Agnes at the convent.

Friday, March 20th
Stefano hints to EJ that Nicole is hiding something; EJ overhears Sami say she's going to pick up Grace and bring her baby home; Lexie and Sami both run into Mia at the church; Will asks Mia if she'll be attending Salem High.

Edited by Angie79, Mar 14 2009, 01:46 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Dorothy595
Member Avatar

Wow, they actually make it past the "I do's?" So when does Victor and Kate drop the other shoe?
Thanks Angie.

angmc
Member Avatar

Thanks Angie!

leah09
Member Avatar

Thanks Angie.

Can't say I'm the least bit surprised.
Poor Daniel.

ges
Member Avatar

Of course he won't find out that Chloe cheated on him and married him out of pity until after they say i do. I'm surprised Kate didn't stop it. This is suspense...Lucas being made a fool of by a woman? Wash, rinse repeat.

Thanks for posting, Angie

EjsGaGirl
Member Avatar

thanks,,I knew they would get married...

leah09
Member Avatar

ges
Mar 4 2009, 07:45 AM
Of course he won't find out that Chloe cheated on him and married him out of pity until after they say i do. I'm surprised Kate didn't stop it. This is suspense...Lucas being made a fool of by a woman? Wash, rinse repeat.

Thanks for posting, Angie
Yep. How many marriages is this for Lucas?? Sucks to be him.
Chloe marrying Philip's brother totally disgusts me even though I am a Danloe fan.

It would have been interesting to see how this all played out if Shawn Christian (even though I'm glad he is staying) didn't stay with the show.
I'm sure Lulue would have been broken up. Uggh!

leah09
Member Avatar

More spoilers from Sony:

EJ and Nicole decided to have Sydney baptized. Stefano suggested the convent, then wondered why Nicole had gone there in the first place. Good question. They made it through the baptism, but Tony has learned Nicole's secret through a clever conversation with Mia. How long before he reveals the truth?

Rafe hooked up with a face from his past, who warned him about Sami. Meanwhile, Sami was determined to bring Grace home, and when Sister Theresa called her, she blurted that she was going to bring her baby home. Unfortunately, EJ overheard her and wondered, what baby?

Lucas and Chloe made it to the justice of the peace in Vegas and, after a series of interruptions, were finally married!
Kate planned to fly to Las Vegas to stop Lucas and Chloe from eloping. Victor tried to dissuade her, but she was determined. She made it to Vegas, but not in time. So she developed a new plan: she's going to kill Chloe!

Tony convinced Melanie they should become partners in her fuel project. She agreed, and stole the final blueprints out of Max's safe. Unfortunately, she realized Tony planned on double-crossing her. How's the little spitfire going to handle this one?

Victor finally learned what happened with Titan's computers and laid into Philip. Then Brady told Philip to lay off of Nicole. Poor Philip was getting it from all sides, but he was determined to save the fuel project. When he learned Tony had the final copy of the plans, he FREAKED, which freaked out Stephanie.

Bo reacted jealously when he saw Hope with Daniel. He had another startling vision, while Hope was somewhere, saying she never thought Bo's premonition would come true, but …

Will offered to help Mia, who was clearly down on her luck. She finally returned to the pub, where Caroline insisted the poor girl take some food. Is Mia staying in Salem?

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

leah09
Mar 4 2009, 10:13 AM

Most of them sound pretty interesting, at least potentially so, but this one startled me. Seems just a little extreme to me . . . .

lastDays
Member Avatar

leah09

More spoilers from Sony:

:shrug: Kate plans to kill Chloe? Are they fixing to axe LK?

PHELLE FOREVER

leah09

More spoilers from Sony:

Let's hope Stephanie gets so freaked out by Philip's behavior, that she heads back to Dayton. Oh please, for the love of the "soap" Gods. :hail:

Edited by PHELLE FOREVER, Mar 4 2009, 10:26 AM.

Sindacco
Member Avatar

Just because she's planning to kill Chloe doesn't mean she will actually do it. Besides, it's not like Kate haven't tried to kill anyone before.

Ponz
Member Avatar

Ugh, I knew Higley would fuck up the Kate/Victor twist. Instead of a devious plan to expose the two whores, we get BSC Kate and Chloe made to look the victim. And I hate when the writers tease a plot twist (Kate murdering Chloe) everyone knows they won't go through with.

ginababe
BANNED

I hope Daniel saves Chloe!!!! I love Danloe!

Nicole Walker

Kate is gonna kill Chloe. Oh lord.

Kailyn

and we are supposed to somehow all of a sudden believe that Bo would actually believe that Hope would cheat on him...if this isn't forced I don't what is...Hope has never given Bo one indication in their whole relationship on the show that she would go out on some random fling...Dena just stop writing lay the pen down and go home and watch some Days of our lives and learn about the characters your trying to write for...

Mason
Member Avatar

As much as I LOVE having bad Kate back, this just seems a little over the top to me. Yes, I know Kate's tried to kill people before, but it made sense when it was Victor and Sami. To try to KILL Chloe just because she cheated on Lucas? Kate didn't even try to kill Sami in all the time she was with Lucas, and she hated her a hell of a lot more than she does Chloe! I agree with Ponz; I feel like this is just being done so more people will feel sympathy for Chloe, and make her appear to be just as much a victim in all of this as Lucas. Well, it's not working on me!

ArizonaDaze
Member Avatar

Doesn't work for me either, Mason. What a load of crap. All the delays in the wedding are just meant for us to believe Kate will get there in time.

Virgo Twins
Member Avatar

I agree I do not think that they will have Kate actually kill Chloe, I mean there has been lots of times when someone wanted to kill someone else and never did it , it was like that all the time on PASSIONS. Maybe Victor can talk her out of it and they can come up with another plan of revenge together. On another note: PLEASE DAMN IT PLEASE do not let Bo's vision of Hope and Daniel come true. He has had enough women in Salem. :makeout:

I would love to see a different plan of revenge from Victor and Kate besides the whole murder thing. The two of them together plotting would be great I would love to see them take down that BIATCH!!!! :biatch:
Edited by Virgo Twins, Mar 5 2009, 12:43 AM.

mbdimera
Member Avatar

I agree that it seems a bit over the top for Kate to want to kill Chloe. And if she's that pissed about the situation, where is her homicidal rage towards Daniel?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply