Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Spoilers for week of March 16th; *UPDATED 3/14**
Topic Started: Mar 3 2009, 11:07 PM (8,879 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

CDN TV Guide spoilers

Monday
Lucas and Chloe elope to Las Vegas with Kate following close behind; Sami tries to find a way to bring Grace home.

Tuesday
Lucas and Chloe get married with many interruptions; Melanie steals the fuel project plans from Max.

Wednesday
Tony finds out Sydney is not Nicole's baby; Will stumbles upon a crying Mia.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Virgo Twins
Member Avatar

Hey Angie Thank You for the Spoilers,

We all appreciate the Spoilers that you provide for us each week. I love to know what is going on in weeks to come. Thank You So Very Much. My twin and I are new members and we LOVE your spoilers, you are never ever wrong about anything. Your spoilers and Daytime Royalty Spoilers are the only ones that we trust.

YOU ROCK!!!!! :rockon:
Edited by Virgo Twins, Mar 5 2009, 12:41 AM.

EjsGaGirl
Member Avatar

thanks Angie!!

ges
Member Avatar

Thanks Angie. Random observation ~ as much as I hate Nicole, they finally gave her a nice hair cut. She looks pretty and ten years younger.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

I'm really looking forward to see this Will and Mia stuff play out.

Chloe and Lucas' wedding is really gonna disgust me, I think. She's literally gonna be walking down the aisle thinking of the doctor.

Thanks Ang!

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Thursday
Tony continus to harass Nicole about her baby; Mia becomes upset when Will talks about his siblings.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Sounds good. Thanks Angie.

Can't wait to see this Tony stuff unfold. I also can't wait for Will and Mia either.
Edited by PhoenixRising05, Mar 6 2009, 12:42 AM.

KristianFanForever
Member Avatar
Shove your crappy show where the sun don't shine, Corday!

Angie79
Mar 3 2009, 11:07 PM
Bo reacted jealously when he saw Hope with Daniel. He had another startling vision, while Hope was somewhere, saying she never thought Bo's premonition would come true, but
:cheer:

All the other spoilers are pretty damn boring.

Dawn7
Member Avatar

thanks angie

oldschoolfan

Hope and Roman, yuck on many different levels. Chloe pregnant, god I hope not.

coffeelover

Well I guess we know that Will isn't the father of Mia's baby. That speculation can die now.

EjsGaGirl
Member Avatar

Yeah,,I never thought Will was that baby's daddy.So I guess if he"meets" her,,then he is not.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Friday
EJ overhears Sami talking about her baby; Mia accepts help from Will and Caroline.

Nicole Walker

I wonder how Nicole plans on protecting Grace. I wonder if Nicole will end up with Grace once this is over with. I like that they are having her in scenes with Grace again.

maral

aimees76
Mar 4 2009, 02:33 PM
I just ... seriously, if Chloe is pregnant with Lucas' baby .. or even if she is pregnant and it is Daniel's but Lucas is made to THINK it is his ... omg, I'm seriously going to egg the studio .. I am close enough ... this is such bullshit. WHY DO YOU HATE ME, DENA??
you and me both Aimee! Dana seeams to hate Lucas and sami. Lucas is being used as a plot and sami has lost her dignety and brain alltogether!

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Nicole Dimera
Mar 7 2009, 01:30 AM
I wonder how Nicole plans on protecting Grace. I wonder if Nicole will end up with Grace once this is over with. I like that they are having her in scenes with Grace again.
Aside from Nicole winding up with EJami's baby I can't think of a worse outcome to this. She has proven, without a doubt, that she doesn't deserve either of these babies. She had not given Grace as much as a passing thought until she heard Sami told Lucas she was dead. Her motivation is to figure out what Sami's plan is - not to 'save' Grace. She had ample opportunity to take care of Grace but chose to toss her aside like old news.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Chloe better not be pregnant with Daniel's baby - that storyline has been too overplayed.

luvpumpkns
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Mar 7 2009, 02:38 PM
Nicole Dimera
Aside from Nicole winding up with EJami's baby I can't think of a worse outcome to this. She has proven, without a doubt, that she doesn't deserve either of these babies. She had not given Grace as much as a passing thought until she heard Sami told Lucas she was dead. Her motivation is to figure out what Sami's plan is - not to 'save' Grace. She had ample opportunity to take care of Grace but chose to toss her aside like old news.
geez louise, let's not begrudge nicole of any possible happiness. we've had plenty of moments with nicole in the past week where she has said she feels guilty for leaving grace behind, so she clearly feels bad about it and it's not all about figuring ou what sami is up to. anyway, i think her losing sydney and ej is enough. after all, sami would rather leave her kid in an orphange rather than come up with a lie to explain her presence, but that doesn't mean i don't think she deserves her own baby at the end of the day. we all like to see the villainess crash and burn, but usually they have something to keep them going after their schemes are revealed. in this case, i hope nicole gets to keep grace.

Daytime
Member Avatar

Thanks for the spoilers Angie, I really wonder is Chloe preggers......

Really, I never liked the Lucas character, probably never will, but this is beyond ridiculous. I am starting to feel sorry for the poor guy....I think they will bring a new woman for him pretty soon though....

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

luvpumpkns
Mar 7 2009, 08:39 PM
SocRMum1
Mar 7 2009, 02:38 PM
Nicole Dimera
geez louise, let's not begrudge nicole of any possible happiness. we've had plenty of moments with nicole in the past week where she has said she feels guilty for leaving grace behind, so she clearly feels bad about it and it's not all about figuring ou what sami is up to. anyway, i think her losing sydney and ej is enough. after all, sami would rather leave her kid in an orphange rather than come up with a lie to explain her presence, but that doesn't mean i don't think she deserves her own baby at the end of the day. we all like to see the villainess crash and burn, but usually they have something to keep them going after their schemes are revealed. in this case, i hope nicole gets to keep grace.

Begrudge the woman who coerced a young pregnant teen in to giving her baby to her to raise, with the promise that she would love and cherish it - only to have her turn around within the hour and trade up to a different baby that better suits her scheme? Sorry. What was I thinking. ^o)

I don't think Nicole will wind up with nothing. I suspect she'll wind up with Brady mopping up her mess as best he can behind her. But under NO circumstance should she wind up with anyone else's baby. The very idea is horrific. :shame:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply