Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
April & May Sweeps Spoilers!; Huge Spoiler Leak
Topic Started: Mar 4 2009, 12:51 PM (17,828 Views)
LovingDays

Week of March 27, 2009

Kate's ugly side came out when Chloe and Lucas turned down her special request. Meanwhile, Nicole's world was falling apart, but she might've figured a way out of it when her nemesis, Tony, got seriously injured in a fight with Philip. Would she finish him off?

Week of April 3, 2009

The fall-out is sure to continue as Tony died after his fight with Philip, who swore the whole incident was an accident. Would Nicole back him up on that? And if she did, what would that mean for her future as a DiMera? Will Kate move forward with her dastardly plan if she learns there is a Roberts' heir involved?

Week of April 10, 2009

Philip tried to get out from under Victor's shadow, but even if he succeeded, a threat from Stefano might take him out of everything. Nicole's erratic behavior threatened her happiness, specifically, her marriage to EJ!

Week of April 17, 2009

Nicole desperately raced to the altar, while at least three people planned on stopping her. Would she make it to the "I do?" Kate continued to plot murder and it looked like Bo's vision of Hope and Roman was about to come true!

Week of April 24, 2009

EJ and Nicole's wedding continued, but Sami arrived, bent on stopping it. Would she succeed? Across town, Stefano's plan for revenge was fulfilled (more or less), causing another similar plan to begin. Will Victor manage to kill his new nemesis?

Week of May 1, 2009

Philip survived the attempt on his life, but will he agree to get out of Salem to avoid another attempt? Stefano, meanwhile, learned why he wasn't feeling so well and it was quite a surprise. Brady made an important decision.

(Source: Sony "Special Features" on daysofourlives.com)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mason
Member Avatar

These actually sound pretty good! I still think Kate plotting to murder Chloe is dumb, though.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Apparently, Sony realized they fucked up and put too many things up too soon because all of those links no longer work. Glad we got the spoilers before they had the chance! :)

So Nicole witnessed the accident between Philip and Tony that resulted in Tony's death. That's the hard decision she has to make, speak up on Philip's behalf or send him to jail because of her DiMera ties. I love it!

Why the fuck are EJ and Nicole getting married in April? Do these people even know when sweeps months are? You have a bride that has a huge secret about to get married to a man that possibly loves another woman, who's involved in the secret that bride's keeping. That just calls for a May sweeps storyline, yet we're getting it in April.

Well, for once, it'll be interested to see Sami trying to stop a wedding rather than it always being the other way around and someone's always trying to stop her weddings.

Sindacco
Member Avatar

Wow, these spoilers sounds great. Philip kills Tony and Stefano want's revenge? Who is Victor's new nemesis? Stefano?

mandy

LovingDays
Mar 4 2009, 12:51 PM
April 17, 2009
Nicole desperately raced to the altar, while at least three people planned on stopping her. Would she make it to the "I do?" Kate continued to plot murder and it looked like Bo's vision of Hope and Roman was about to come true!

Please tell me this vision is NOT the one about Hope making love to another man.

cjknick
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton
Mar 4 2009, 12:57 PM
Apparently, Sony realized they fucked up and put too many things up too soon because all of those links no longer work. Glad we got the spoilers before they had the chance! :)

So Nicole witnessed the accident between Philip and Tony that resulted in Tony's death. That's the hard decision she has to make, speak up on Philip's behalf or send him to jail because of her DiMera ties. I love it!

Why the fuck are EJ and Nicole getting married in April? Do these people even know when sweeps months are? You have a bride that has a huge secret about to get married to a man that possibly loves another woman, who's involved in the secret that bride's keeping. That just calls for a May sweeps storyline, yet we're getting it in April.

Well, for once, it'll be interested to see Sami trying to stop a wedding rather than it always being the other way around and someone's always trying to stop her weddings.

April 24 is the Friday before Sweeps begins ... Sweeps actually is the last week of April and first three weeks in May! So what they are doing is a cliff hanger Friday which will make everyone tune in for the beginning of the fall out on Monday (1st day of Sweeps)
Edited by cjknick, Mar 4 2009, 01:05 PM.

Sindacco
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton
Fuck the sweeps, just write a good show and people will tune in.

Ponz
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton

They still work for me.

Some poor intern is getting fired.

Ellie

DrewHamilton
Yep! Thanks to everyone who noticed these!

The links are still there though:

http://www.daysofourlives.com/specials/specials_detail_3709.html

http://www.daysofourlives.com/specials/specials_detail_3710.html

http://www.daysofourlives.com/specials/specials_detail_3711.html

http://www.daysofourlives.com/specials/specials_detail_3712.html

http://www.daysofourlives.com/specials/specials_detail_3713.html

http://www.daysofourlives.com/specials/specials_detail_3714.html

Pearly
Member Avatar

These sound good enough to make me start watching again.

Nubia
Member Avatar
The Queen

Hope and Roman???? :puke: :puke:

Mason
Member Avatar

Nubia
Mar 4 2009, 01:08 PM
Hope and Roman???? :puke: :puke:
That was my reaction precisely.

Paul8148

It must be Hope and Roman go undercover as a married couple and Bo is likely out of the loop on it

Virgo Twins
Member Avatar

VirgoGirl here,

Thank You!! For all these spoilers, I cannot wait to see all of this. It sounds absolutely intriguing. I LOVE it. So great murder of Tony, a host of murder plotting by Kate on Chloe, Stefano on Philip and Victor on Stefano, a wedding for E.J. and Nicole (maybe). I cannot wait to see it all! I am glad Sony fucked up and gave us all of this information. Thank You so much for getting these spoilers before they realized it. YOUR ROCK!!!! :rockon:

By the way Stefano finds out something about his health, is he dying? Salem should be so lucky. But who would be there to make everyone miserable if he died?
Edited by Virgo Twins, Mar 5 2009, 12:50 AM.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

cjknick
Mar 4 2009, 01:03 PM
April 24 is the Friday before Sweeps begins ... Sweeps actually is the last week of April and first three weeks in May! So what they are doing is a cliff hanger Friday which will make everyone tune in for the beginning of the fall out on Monday (1st day of Sweeps)
You're right! Then this is May sweeps. For once, the writers are doing the right thing! LOL!

brimike

Wow - they leaked a RIDICULOUS amount of material. ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!! MAY Spoilers?! HAH!

Kenny
Member Avatar

Quote:

Bo's vision of Hope and Roman was about to come true!
Hope and ROMAN?!?! Are they SERIOUS?!

That has to be the most ridiculous spoiler I've ever read, LoL. So stupid!

Surprisingly, some of the other spoilers actually sound decent. I'm guessing that's Gary Tomlin's influence rather than Higley. The stuff with Phillip/Victor/Stefano sounds like it could be good, but I'm worried it'll come across better on paper than it will on screen. We'll have to see. Also, where's Melanie and nu-Will? I don't believe I saw her name once in any of the previews. Then again, some of spoilers are far in advance, so I'm sure various things will be re-written by the tape date and other things were left out of the spoilers completely. Either way, I'm cool with no Melanie, LoL.

Kate trying to murder Chloe for having an affair with Daniel is beyond stupid.

I hope that Nicole rushing to the altar and Sami trying to stop her plays out well. It could be really good or it could be really anti-climatic depending on how it's written.

I feel for the poor soul who's going to be fired by allowing these to be posted, LoL. I wouldn't be surprised if TPTB tried re-writing the scripts a bit because of this.

Sindacco
Member Avatar

virgogirl
Mar 4 2009, 01:16 PM
By the way Stefano finds out something about his health, is he dying? Salem should be so lucky. But who would be there to make everyone miserable if he died?
Please no, I don't want another health storyline with Stefano. It is overplayed.
Edited by Sindacco, Mar 4 2009, 01:43 PM.

coffeelover

Kenny
Mar 4 2009, 01:33 PM
Quote:

Bo's vision of Hope and Roman was about to come true!
Hope and ROMAN?!?! Are they SERIOUS?!

That has to be the most ridiculous spoiler I've ever read, LoL. So stupid!

Surprisingly, some of the other spoilers actually sound decent. I'm guessing that's Gary Tomlin's influence rather than Higley. The stuff with Phillip/Victor/Stefano sounds like it could be good, but I'm worried it'll come across better on paper than it will on screen. We'll have to see. Also, where's Melanie and nu-Will? I don't believe I saw her name once in any of the previews. Then again, some of spoilers are far in advance, so I'm sure various things will be re-written by the tape date and other things were left out of the spoilers completely. Either way, I'm cool with no Melanie, LoL.

Kate trying to murder Chloe for having an affair with Daniel is beyond stupid.

I hope that Nicole rushing to the altar and Sami trying to stop her plays out well. It could be really good or it could be really anti-climatic depending on how it's written.

I feel for the poor soul who's going to be fired by allowing these to be posted, LoL. I wouldn't be surprised if TPTB tried re-writing the scripts a bit because of this.
They are probably already taping these - there is a black out coming up soon so I bet they are taping well inadvance of that.

brimike

Sindacco
Mar 4 2009, 01:43 PM
virgogirl
Mar 4 2009, 01:16 PM
Please no, I don't want another health storyline with Stefano. It is overplayed.
And Joe was FURIOUS about it when Sheffer wrote it, talked to the press about how much he hated being written in a wheelchair/hospital room. I can only imagine what he's thinking now...

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply