Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
April & May Sweeps Spoilers!; Huge Spoiler Leak
Topic Started: Mar 4 2009, 12:51 PM (17,691 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

These sound pretty good!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

coffeelover

Sindacco
Mar 4 2009, 01:43 PM
virgogirl
Mar 4 2009, 01:16 PM
By the way Stefano finds out something about his health, is he dying? Salem should be so lucky. But who would be there to make everyone miserable if he died?
Please no, I don't want another health storyline with Stefano. It is overplayed.
Someone has to be in the hospital they have the set!

Alligato
Member Avatar

Holy crap!
So Tony and Phillip fight? Probably over that damn fuel's project, and Tony accidentally gets killed. I wonder who Nicole speaks up for?
Then Stefano goes after Phillip and tries to kill him, but he survives?
Then Victor goes after Stefano?
All of a sudden Stefano feels ill and is surprised by what is causing him to be sick? Could Vic or Nicole be poisoning him?

All of these sound really exciting!

I still have no interest in Bope. First, she is flirting with Daniel, then she is supposed to have a moment with Rafe, then these say she is with Roman?
Is Hope the new Chloe??
Unless Hope is frolicking with a hot young thing, I am not interested in her boinking her brother in law! Ew!

EJ and Nicole wedding takes two weeks?!?! I just can't wait to see these three people try to stop it! I so look forward to this!

Thanks for sharing!

aimees76
Member Avatar

The Nicole/Phillip/Tony/Stefano/Victor stuff sounds interesting.
Bope/Roman is pukey.
Sami wants to stop Ejole's wedding, huh? Just fuck off, Dena, ok?
Blah.

Bopefan

Quote:

Holy crap!
So Tony and Phillip fight? Probably over that damn fuel's project, and Tony accidentally gets killed. I wonder who Nicole speaks up for?
Then Stefano goes after Phillip and tries to kill him, but he survives?
Then Victor goes after Stefano?
All of a sudden Stefano feels ill and is surprised by what is causing him to be sick? Could Vic or Nicole be poisoning him?

All of these sound really exciting!

I still have no interest in Bope. First, she is flirting with Daniel, then she is supposed to have a moment with Rafe, then these say she is with Roman?
Is Hope the new Chloe??
Unless Hope is frolicking with a hot young thing, I am not interested in her boinking her brother in law! Ew!

EJ and Nicole wedding takes two weeks?!?! I just can't wait to see these three people try to stop it! I so look forward to this!

Thanks for sharing!

How is Hope flirting with Daniel? I dont see how talking to Daniel means she's flirting with him and she talks to Rafe big deal. Is she not aloud to talk to other men other than her husband?. Is she suppose to ignore Rafe after she goes back to work? None of the spoilers say that she'll be sleeping with Roman. We dont even know what's going on there. Just because Bo has a vision of Hope with every man he see's her talking to doesn't mean they are real.
Edited by Bopefan, Mar 4 2009, 03:57 PM.

EjsGaGirl
Member Avatar

Yeah,,I saw these early this morning..pretty good..the idea of Kate wanting to kill off Chloe is idiotic... KAte was just at death's door,AND Chloe saved her life! Do I see that Chloe could be preggers??Oh damn,,here comes another,"Who's the Daddy"....as for Hope and Roman..I read at DC,that its RAFE that Bo sees with Hope.When Bo meets Rafe,he has a vision..he is then determined to keep him away from Hope...Rafe makes WAY more sense than Roman..I think thats a misprint myself..GO SAMI GO..I doubt she stops it,,too much has been made about a Prenup..but I think after the wedding...Ejole will be dead..please SOap Gods.

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

These look great!!! I cant wait for the wedding!!! Sami and wedding wouldnt be complete!!LOL That girl has been involved in so many interrupted weddings...shes the "27 bridal gowns" of Days!
I hope EJ and Nicole go get married, why else would they bring up the pre-nup several times if they were not going to use that fact!
Liz

lastDays
Member Avatar

mandy
Mar 4 2009, 01:02 PM
LovingDays
Mar 4 2009, 12:51 PM
April 17, 2009
Nicole desperately raced to the altar, while at least three people planned on stopping her. Would she make it to the "I do?" Kate continued to plot murder and it looked like Bo's vision of Hope and Roman was about to come true!

Please tell me this vision is NOT the one about Hope making love to another man.
Dena is writing in a mish-mash way.I can't believe this current vision goes all the way into April,unless its a seperate one. Holy jeez :drunk:

hajones1

hope dose not with dan or with rafe with hope was younger she did flirt with him with he was marry to marlene with waynenorton play roman she had crush on roman

dorothyg
Member Avatar

I'm crossing my fingers Sami stops Ej and Nicoles wedding. Ej and Sami need to become the couple they never were. As for Roman and Hope :x that's scary.

nikki
Member Avatar

Ew on Roman/Hope or Daniel/Hope

Virgo Twins
Member Avatar

I agree I see a damn Who's the Daddy coming up with Daniel, Chloe and Lucas! OH Good Gawd here we go. I also agree that the murder plot that Kate is brewing up is a bit extreme, can't she find another way to get the bitch. Why does she not want Daniel dead too, he hurt her and Lucas too. As for Roman and Hope they do not even make a good couple at all Eeeeeewwwww!!!!! Who the HELL wants to see Romans' old ass in love scenes, lets pray they are not as graphic as Dan/Chloe. :puke:
Edited by Virgo Twins, Mar 5 2009, 12:31 AM.

Ellie

lol the spoiler text has been removed from all of these pages on the Sony site. Thanks again to all those who found these!!

KristianFanForever
Member Avatar
Shove your crappy show where the sun don't shine, Corday!

mandy
Mar 4 2009, 01:02 PM
Please tell me this vision is NOT the one about Hope making love to another man.
I'm so with you on that one! Gross!

KristianFanForever
Member Avatar
Shove your crappy show where the sun don't shine, Corday!

Bopefan
Mar 4 2009, 03:55 PM

How is Hope flirting with Daniel? I dont see how talking to Daniel means she's flirting with him and she talks to Rafe big deal. Is she not aloud to talk to other men other than her husband?. Is she suppose to ignore Rafe after she goes back to work? None of the spoilers say that she'll be sleeping with Roman. We dont even know what's going on there.
Well said!
Edited by KristianFanForever, Mar 5 2009, 03:16 AM.

lastDays
Member Avatar

I agree with the Roman "EW". I don't even understand why JT is still on this show.Please cut him lose to save a few more bucks :redface:

Tammy
Member Avatar

LovingDays
Mar 4 2009, 12:51 PM
Week of April 17, 2009
Bo's vision of Hope and Roman was about to come true!
Oh dear soap Gods please tell me that this DOESNT mean what I think it means, if so I am gonna hurl.

I mean seriously Posted Image
Edited by Tammy, Mar 5 2009, 09:19 AM.

ges
Member Avatar

Daniel likes to turn to any breathing female when he is feeling sorry for himself. My guess is on Daniel. I don't think Hope would sleep with her husband's brother. The thought of his pasty white chest and reddish brown toupee getting all tingly with Hope just made me lose five pounds in advance. Hope should make love to some weight gain shakes instead. Her face looks very gaunt.
I wish we had old footage of Nicole and Roman doing the nasty. Did we ever see it or was it just implied?

Tammy
Member Avatar

ges
Mar 5 2009, 09:18 AM
I wish we had old footage of Nicole and Roman doing the nasty. Did we ever see it or was it just implied?
I think it was just implied. They only time I saw him do anything with ANYONE was when he slept with Billie and that ALONE scarred me for LIFE!

cjknick
Member Avatar

The vision of Roman and Hope could be something totally different then Hope making love with another man. It could be a new vision.

WTD story line with Daniel and Lucas - too many people know about the secret affair Maggie, Victor, Kate to even make this remotely interesting if this is indeed where this is going.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply