Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
April & May Sweeps Spoilers!; Huge Spoiler Leak
Topic Started: Mar 4 2009, 12:51 PM (17,875 Views)
irinas17

Will Kate move forward with her dastardly plan if she learns there is a Roberts' heir involved?
:huh1:

what do they mean Roberts' heir involved
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Tammy
Member Avatar

irinas17
Mar 5 2009, 09:49 AM
Will Kate move forward with her dastardly plan if she learns there is a Roberts' heir involved?

I am guessing that Lucas knocks Chloe up :shrug: or rather someone in Salem knocks Chloe up
Edited by Tammy, Mar 5 2009, 10:09 AM.

cjknick
Member Avatar

irinas17

The guess is that Chloe is pregnant! UGH

irinas17

cjknick
Mar 5 2009, 09:56 AM
irinas17

The guess is that Chloe is pregnant! UGH
The question is by who? Daniel or Lucus

Kailyn

I doubt anything would ever ever happen between Hope and Roman ...but poor Kristian had to film that scene thats bad enough if not worse...

leah09
Member Avatar

I really don't think Chloe will have the baby, if she is indeed pregnant. Kate will probably cause her to miscarry.

I don't really think Hope has sex with Roman - that is gross beyond words.
LOL at everyone who was repulsed by the thought of Daniel and Hope..see that, it definitely CAN be much more terrible than him.

cjknick
Member Avatar

There is a rumor out there that Bo's vision is more about the past than the future.

Tammy
Member Avatar

cjknick
Mar 5 2009, 10:32 AM
There is a rumor out there that Bo's vision is more about the past than the future.
As long as it isn't about Hope and Roman having sex at ANY point in time lmfao ;)

lastDays
Member Avatar

cjknick
Good god :drunk: Dena can even manage to f-up a simple psychic visions retread plot device.That one would be an added mess of confusion

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

Tammy
Mar 5 2009, 10:35 AM
cjknick
As long as it isn't about Hope and Roman having sex at ANY point in time lmfao ;)
No kidding--past, present, future, whatever, let's not have anybody having sex with Roman.

EjsGaGirl
Member Avatar

Rumor or not,,Hope has never been remotely intimate with Roman..I still think this is a misprint..I know its been awhile for Roman,since he scored,,but no way in HELL would he do Hope....ever,in a million years..the thoughts make me want to scream!!

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

EjsGaGirl
Mar 5 2009, 11:50 AM
Rumor or not,,Hope has never been remotely intimate with Roman..I still think this is a misprint..I know its been awhile for Roman,since he scored,,but no way in HELL would he do Hope....ever,in a million years..the thoughts make me want to scream!!
The vision of Hope with another man is going on now. This Roman/Hope spoiler that is weeks away probably doesn't even have anything to do with that.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mason
Member Avatar

Angie79
Mar 5 2009, 02:09 PM
The vision of Hope with another man is going on now. This Roman/Hope spoiler that is weeks away probably doesn't even have anything to do with that.
Praise the Lord! I still wouldn't put that past Higley, though.

Shylock

The way Days puts together storylines makes me wonder if Higley, Tomlin & Co are just human figureheads for the real writing method of the show: Manatees using idea balls. ala that South Park riff on Family Guy.

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

What a smart leak. It's good to counter the idea that there's no plan.

Kate vs. Chloe should be so much more than Kate trying to kill her off. When she was going after Sami did she immediately resort to murder? She can be so much better than that And I hope that if Chloe's pregnant she doesn't miscarry. Those would be some painfully awful scenes to watch.

I'm with y'all on the grossness of Hope/Roman, even as a possibility. He looks like her grandfather.

The Nicole/Phillip/Tony stuff sounds interesting. We'll see how they execute it- if it's longer-term or another one of the random two-week deals.

Kenny
Member Avatar

px780
Mar 5 2009, 05:12 PM
I'm still reeling in shock, LoL.

I wonder how far in advance they're writing though? On one hand, it's good to write really far in advance so that you have clear vision of story from start to finish, but the bad part is the re-writes should a story not catch on with the audience.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Alana
Member Avatar

Kenny
Mar 5 2009, 06:18 PM
px780

I wonder how far in advance they're writing though? On one hand, it's good to write really far in advance so that you have clear vision of story from start to finish, but the bad part is the re-writes should a story not catch on with the audience.
And God and we all know about rewrites after the "summer romance " we were promised in 2008... :laugh: ...anyone still believe in anything TPTB is trying to sell us?
Edited by Alana, Mar 5 2009, 06:33 PM.

EjsGaGirl
Member Avatar

Angie79
Mar 5 2009, 02:09 PM
EjsGaGirl
Mar 5 2009, 11:50 AM
Thanks Angie...I see,so its two different ones??Gotcha!!I read today,that the Roman one,may be something that happened in the past...could Roman have mixed it up with the Real Princess Gina??And little Rafe is their kiddie???I wonder
Edited by EjsGaGirl, Mar 5 2009, 07:24 PM.

Dallas812

I hope that Sami gets there in time to stop the wedding but I don't think she will. I am soo ready for the truth to come out already. I am hoping that Rafe is not related to Roman because he did kiss Sami after all. Hope and Roman? That would be different and I would have never guessed that. Hmmm? I hope that if Chloe is pregnant that the baby is Dan's baby and I hope they really change Daniel's character and not have him looking for love with someone new now that Chloe is getting married to Lucas. I hope he tries to win her love again. I don't think that Chloe is pregnant because there is sooo many babies in Salem already.

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

Kenny
Mar 5 2009, 06:18 PM
px780

I think the nice/interesting thing about what they've done is that even though they're writing ahead they've laid this foundation of half-assed, wishy-washy borderline schizophrenic characters. That means they can do whatever rewrite is necessary without people acting out-of-character.

They've also got a decent setup in that everything is easily-terminated, and it's Days so it's not like there will be any fallout or consequences missed if a story needs a more abrupt conclusion.

Bottom line, I think they should be able to pull off rewrites for whatever reason in a way that won't feel as jerky as it sometimes does.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply