Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
April & May Sweeps Spoilers!; Huge Spoiler Leak
Topic Started: Mar 4 2009, 12:51 PM (17,793 Views)
DaysFanJean
Member Avatar

Sounds like ho hum, same ol, same ol to me. I'd much rather find out about Will and Mia, Mia's baby and what dear little Melanie is up to in all this and about Chelsea and Max. Stephanie isn't even mentioned. I'm so over Sami and her charades, please give us some relief.from her for a very, very long time. And, what exactly happens to Lucas in all this?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ellie

px780
Mar 5 2009, 10:32 PM
I think the nice/interesting thing about what they've done is that even though they're writing ahead they've laid this foundation of half-assed, wishy-washy borderline schizophrenic characters. That means they can do whatever rewrite is necessary without people acting out-of-character.
LOL! I should say this more, but I love all of your posts. I agree, the only 'plan' Days has with any of this is driven by their need to have a taping schedule.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Wow these sound great.

I'm not 100% on board with this Kate trying to kill Chloe stuff but I will wait to see it play out before judging. I mean, Chloe saved Chloe's life and Kate went out of her way to heap loads of praise on her and Daniel. Kate nearly lost Chelsea because of Daniel and now here is Chloe having an affair. She broke up with Lucas, sending him off the wagon. Now she marries him. It's alot to take so I can see Kate losing it. I just hope they don't go too far like they did in 2001. Kate snapped back then too and I didn't care for it then because the reasoning was faulty. We will see what happens this time.

I agree with Drew in that the Roman aspect adds something to the Bo/Hope stuff. The image of JT and KA is so wrong but there is history to be played and it's interesting if that is where they are going. It's unexpected. I'm not still on board with this Bo and Hope stuff but they at least have my interest piqued now. Let's just see if this vision is in keeping with Bo's current vision because it could be a different one.

The Tony/Philip/Stefano/EJ stuff sounds great. I'm loving this Kiriakis/Dimera war and kudos to Days for having the EJ/Nicole wedding kick off sweeps. They are getting better with sweeps periods. That should be exciting to watch. I can't wait to see what goes down.

I feel bad for whoever leaked this because they are a goner LOl. What a big mistake, especially since some of this is likely not even taped yet. It's probably just off story outlines. It's great though because it just further prove Days has long-term vision and direction now. You can tell there is no conflict behind the scenes. Since Tomlin came on, this has been the case. No dropped stories, no flip-flopping pairings, etc. Things aren't so all over the place. Hell, they aren't at all. The show has been the most stable it's been in years. There is clear direction and commitment and hopefully it continues like it has since September.

PHELLE FOREVER

OMG! There was no mention of Stephanie in these spoilers .Does this mean that maybe in the next couple of months, she will be leaving Salem? Please....

FarrahLea
Member Avatar

Thanks for the spoilers. I'm actually looking forward to the next couple of months. Could be interesting. :wave:

Mason

PHELLE FOREVER
Mar 6 2009, 09:52 AM
OMG! There was no mention of Stephanie in these spoilers .Does this mean that maybe in the next couple of months, she will be leaving Salem? Please....
I wouldn't hold my breath, unfortunately.

ges
Member Avatar

Tammy
Mar 5 2009, 09:22 AM
ges
Mar 5 2009, 09:18 AM
I wish we had old footage of Nicole and Roman doing the nasty. Did we ever see it or was it just implied?
I think it was just implied. They only time I saw him do anything with ANYONE was when he slept with Billie and that ALONE scarred me for LIFE!
Yes, It is coming back to me now. We just see Roman and Nicole shut the door. Thank God. I have blocked out Billie & Roman, too. the human brain does many amazing things to stay healthy. :laugh:

ges
Member Avatar

Maybe the father of Mia's baby is Daniel. It's not that much of a stretch that he is a pedophile. Maybe she went into Salem Hospital to have her wisdom teeth out or something, which Daniel found arousing. Sorry, I just grossed myself out and that is not easy. Apologies. :peek:

SpriteEyes
Member Avatar

What's up with Stefano?

Shasta

Maybe Stefano discovers that he is being poisoned. That could be a surprise to him about his health. Then he has to figure out who in his household is doing it and who is behind the deed (Victor? Philip? EJ? Nicole?)

angelbaby19212
Member Avatar

Sound pretty interesting except the Hope and Roman thing.

Virgo Twins
Member Avatar

Hey Shasta, Virgo girl here,

Nice comment I thought that too, that someone must be secretly poisoning Stefano, I thought possibly E.J. because he wants the Dimera Empire for himself now that Tony and John are out of the picture. Or maybe Nicole because Stefano is catching on to this baby scheme of hers.
If he is feeling bad whatever it is cannot be good. I just hope they do not have him do one of those die and come back storyline, that is PLAYED AS HELL!!!!
Edited by Virgo Twins, Mar 9 2009, 05:55 PM.

Dorothy595
Member Avatar

Stefano finds out why he wasn't feel so well and it was quite a surprise? Someone poison his Strega? ROFL

Kailyn

I also read that Bo has a vision of his vision and it has Hope say to the person shes romping around with that "I told Bo I would never cheat on him and it was the best perfomance of my life" this is beyond stupid. and very insulting to the Bope fans..and tomorrows episode is so insulting to Hope because she actually has to say to Bo that she promises she will never be with another man. as if Hope has some reputaion for slutting around town. I hate this storyline and I use that word loosly.. because to me this is not a storyline this is more like a puke fest.all I can say is poor Kritian she actually had to tae scenes with Dr Dan and Roman. :puke:

mesagirl
Member Avatar

Count me in on the Roman/Hope ewwwwww fest.

Stephano is sick? Again? Talk about yet another played out/repeated storyline.

I see some potential though with the Phil/Tony fight and Nicole getting mixed up between the K's and the D's again. I wonder who's side she'll take as well. I also hope whomever the three are that try to stop her wedding, fail. Looks like Sami is going to look like an idiot at yet another wedding I see :tounge:

EjsGaGirl
Member Avatar

Stefano being posioned,is actually a good theory...and I hope SAmi busts that wedding WIDE open....with the truth..please let this crap be over soon..

Bopefan

Kailyn
Mar 16 2009, 10:54 AM
I also read that Bo has a vision of his vision and it has Hope say to the person shes romping around with that "I told Bo I would never cheat on him and it was the best perfomance of my life" this is beyond stupid. and very insulting to the Bope fans..and tomorrows episode is so insulting to Hope because she actually has to say to Bo that she promises she will never be with another man. as if Hope has some reputaion for slutting around town. I hate this storyline and I use that word loosly.. because to me this is not a storyline this is more like a puke fest. All I can say is poor Kristian she actually had to tape scenes with Dr Dan and Roman. :puke:
My thoughts exactly!!!!

KathyRon

I am soooooooooo pissed off at what they are doing to Bo & Hope! :soapbox: Dena & crew don't know how the FU to write for Peter and Kristian and this is proven with damn storyline! Here's a piece of advice Ms. Piece of Crap Higley! Go through some of the classic Bo & Hope 80s tapes and just use one of those storylines for them! The newer viewers won't know the difference. And the older viewers won't mind because these stories involved romance, adventure and great writing. The added plus to this. You didn't have to break-up a supercouple like Bo & Hope to them a great story! :rockon:

FanODays

Bopefan
Mar 16 2009, 04:30 PM
Kailyn
I also read that Bo has a vision of his vision and it has Hope say to the person shes romping around with that "I told Bo I would never cheat on him and it was the best perfomance of my life" this is beyond stupid. and very insulting to the Bope fans..and tomorrows episode is so insulting to Hope because she actually has to say to Bo that she promises she will never be with another man. as if Hope has some reputaion for slutting around town. I hate this storyline and I use that word loosly.. because to me this is not a storyline this is more like a puke fest. All I can say is poor Kristian she actually had to tape scenes with Dr Dan and Roman. :puke:
My thoughts exactly!!!!
Uh, KA has to tape scenes with SC and JT, the actors and for all we know, she is fine with that. The character of Hope has scenes with Dr. Dan and Roman.

cassie1013

Kailyn
I also read that Bo has a vision of his vision and it has Hope say to the person shes romping around with that "I told Bo I would never cheat on him and it was the best perfomance of my life"
L..M..A..O. Seriously? If so, that is fucking hilarious - Higgs has outdone herself on that one, really!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply