Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
April & May Sweeps Spoilers!; Huge Spoiler Leak
Topic Started: Mar 4 2009, 12:51 PM (17,898 Views)
cassie1013

ges
Mar 5 2009, 09:18 AM
Daniel likes to turn to any breathing female when he is feeling sorry for himself. My guess is on Daniel. I don't think Hope would sleep with her husband's brother. The thought of his pasty white chest and reddish brown toupee getting all tingly with Hope just made me lose five pounds in advance. Hope should make love to some weight gain shakes instead. Her face looks very gaunt.
I wish we had old footage of Nicole and Roman doing the nasty. Did we ever see it or was it just implied?
Well put. I feel bad for KA for having to get that close to "Roman" - he looks like a real life Bert (yes, as in Bert and Ernie)! Honestly, I'm down for them having Hope hook up with someone else, but PLEASE not Roman.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

SpriteEyes
Member Avatar

Quote:

All I can say is poor Kristian she actually had to tape scenes with Dr Dan and Roman.
Does Kristian have a problem with Josh and Shawn?

lastDays
Member Avatar

SpriteEyes
Mar 21 2009, 11:21 AM
Quote:

All I can say is poor Kristian she actually had to tape scenes with Dr Dan and Roman.
I acutally though Kristian and Shawn looked great together in their scenes.Nice chemistry so I doubtKristian suffered stress or anxiety over it :eyeroll:

janicew561

I heard that they will not decide what to do with Bo and Hope until she re-news her contract. Anyone else hear that.

leah09
Member Avatar

lastDays
Mar 21 2009, 11:40 AM
SpriteEyes
Mar 21 2009, 11:21 AM
Quote:

I acutally though Kristian and Shawn looked great together in their scenes.Nice chemistry so I doubtKristian suffered stress or anxiety over it :eyeroll:
Must have been difficult to tape scenes with the hotness that is Shawn Christian. :scared: Poor Kristian. :tounge:

Seriously, I thought they looked great together as friends. It was nice seeing Daniel smile for a change.

dorothyg
Member Avatar

Hope would have to have her head examined if she did it with Roman....double yuck!!!!! :x
Glad Phillip survived whatever Stephanos henchmen did to him, but wonder what is wrong with him and if he's being poisoned, who is doing it? Serves him right for trying to do Phillip in.
We can only dream Sami finally tells Ej about Grace. Of course when they do blood work on Grace, she won't even be Samis. Hopefully the truth will all come spilling out then. :shithitfan: Just please don't let Nicole, the gold digger, marry Ej.

vinnmerc
Member Avatar

Nubia
Mar 4 2009, 01:08 PM
Hope and Roman???? :puke: :puke:
:puke: My sentiments exactly!!!!!

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

vinnmerc
Apr 9 2009, 08:53 PM
Nubia
Mar 4 2009, 01:08 PM
Hope and Roman???? :puke: :puke:
:puke: My sentiments exactly!!!!!
ICAM!!!

He looks so old and icky for her.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

^ Never mind. I figured it out after watching the promo clip

dorothyg
Member Avatar

All of Bos visions of Roman and Hope all come to one stupid, disappointing s/l. I have no idea why they kept Roman and got rid of Tony...Roman has no s/l and hasn't for a long time. :hmmph:

Deleted User
Deleted User

I really feel, and this current Bo/Hope/Roman storyline is enough proof of that for me, that if the show truly wants to move on to the next era of the show, these three have GOT to go.
Quote Post Goto Top

jane1978

dorothyg
Apr 14 2009, 04:43 PM
All of Bos visions of Roman and Hope all come to one stupid, disappointing s/l. I have no idea why they kept Roman and got rid of Tony...Roman has no s/l and hasn't for a long time. :hmmph:
Easy. He is cheap and he is Sami´s father and Sami is a central character of the show now.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

jane1978
Apr 14 2009, 04:54 PM
dorothyg
Apr 14 2009, 04:43 PM
Easy. He is cheap and he is Sami´s father and Sami is a central character of the show now.
I kind of agree. Sami has a prime role, and since Marlena is gone, they need Roman around for that parental guide in her screwed up life.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply