Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Casting News; from Soaps.com & SOD
Topic Started: Mar 4 2009, 02:50 PM (3,529 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

* We're told Wes Ramsey is already taping scenes at DOOL. The role he's playing is not yet known, but some of you may remember his days as Sam, from Guiding Light.

http://www.soaps.com/daysofourlives/comings_and_goings/

DAYS Casting News!
Wes Ramsey (ex-Sam, GL) reports to work at DAYS tomorrow in a role the show is keeping under wraps. The actor first caught the eye of producers last year when he came in to read at the time they were casting for Brady (which went to Eric Martsolf) and Rafe (which went to Galen Gering).

http://www.soapoperadigest.com/news/breaking/

Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ilovemydays

Thanks Angie!

Could he be the guy that warned Rafe about Sami? Brandon maybe?

LovingDays

He's an awesome actor

Mason

He would be a good Jeremy Horton recast, though I doubt that's who he's playing.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

DAYS Casting News!
Wes Ramsey (ex-Sam, GL) reports to work at DAYS tomorrow in a role the show is keeping under wraps. The actor first caught the eye of producers last year when he came in to read at the time they were casting for Brady (which went to Eric Martsolf) and Rafe (which went to Galen Gering).

http://www.soapoperadigest.com/news/breaking/

Alligato
Member Avatar

Um. Hello! Who are you? *wink*

Seriously...who is this dude? He reminds me a bit of Brandon, but I will seriously need to turn this shit off if another guy is brought in for Sami to ga ga over.

Technically, do we really need another male in the 20-30 year range on this show? Can we get another woman who isn't totally fucked up? Especially with Chelsea leaving? Chloe, Sami, Nicole, Stephanie vying for 9 single hot guys?

This dude has a really cool look going for him. Pretty hot too!

brimike

I didn't even recognize Wes. He looked much better in his GL days.

Mason

He looks a lot like Tom Pelphrey in that pic.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

I don't know if that is a recent picture or not. I don't know anything about this guy.

six
Member Avatar

Hmm. I wonder what he's going to be doing, and if it's long term.

LovingDays

This guy was playing olivia's brother on GL and i can tell you thats he's an awesome actor he played on Charmed to

lulu
Member Avatar

Wow, you guys are lucky to have him! He was great on GL!

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Wow! This came out of nowhere. I wonder who he's playing. I can't think of anyone really from the past, so maybe he's a new character.

I've heard that he's a decent actor, but the last thing the show needs is another guy in the 20 and 30s range. I mean we have EJ, Lucas, Rafe, Brady, Philip and Max. The show needs more women. After Chelsea leaves, it's only going to be Sami, Nicole, Chloe and Stephanie in that age range. Why can't they bring on someone to play Abby?!
Edited by DrewHamilton, Mar 4 2009, 03:21 PM.

Deleted User
Deleted User

DrewHamilton
Mar 4 2009, 03:20 PM
Wow! This came out of nowhere. I wonder who he's playing. I can't think of anyone really from the past, so maybe he's a new character.

I've heard that he's a decent actor, but the last thing the show needs is another guy in the 20 and 30s range. I mean we have EJ, Lucas, Rafe, Brady, Philip and Max. The show needs more women. After Chelsea leaves, it's only going to be Sami, Nicole, Chloe and Stephanie in that age range. Why can't they bring on someone to play Abby?!
Well Corday has already said that Max will be getting a new love interest so maybe if you wish really hard, it could be Abby!
Quote Post Goto Top

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Amello
Mar 4 2009, 03:23 PM
Well Corday has already said that Max will be getting a new love interest so maybe if you wish really hard, it could be Abby!
Trust me, I am. I've been wishing for Abby's return for almost two years now! :lol:

ArizonaDaze
Member Avatar

I would like to see Abby come back too, DrewH. I keep hoping for more Hortons.

LovingDays

Well i heard that Corday is bring a new love for Max when Chelsea will leave the show so i hope its Abby

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Wow! These sound great!!! :cheer:

I can't wait to see the wedding fiasco!! Sami go get your man!!! :wub:

cjknick
Member Avatar

Speculation on the other boards is that this guy would make a great Eric!

Sindacco
Member Avatar

They better not recast Brandon.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply