Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Casting News; from Soaps.com & SOD
Topic Started: Mar 4 2009, 02:50 PM (3,542 Views)
Mason
Member Avatar

Amello
Mar 4 2009, 09:28 PM
You make NO sense, sir. You say he,d be a good Jeremy Horton recast, but he's too young for Eric? That is quite illogical!
Unless I'm mistaken, Jeremy is younger than Eric. At least, he was definitely younger than Eric when we saw him in 2007.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Mason
Mar 4 2009, 09:30 PM
Amello
Mar 4 2009, 09:28 PM
You make NO sense, sir. You say he,d be a good Jeremy Horton recast, but he's too young for Eric? That is quite illogical!
Unless I'm mistaken, Jeremy is younger than Eric. At least, he was definitely younger than Eric when we saw him in 2007.
Damn my mind is playing tricks. I somehow thought you meant he was too old for Eric. How? Hell if I know.

Anyway back on topic, I'm most shocked by the fact that Days is actually keeping something a secret. I didn't know they even knew how anymore, Too bad its about something that isn't too important.
Quote Post Goto Top

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

OMG...I knew I saw this guy from somewhere....he played Wyatt Halliwell...Piper's son from the future on Charmed!
He's BLAH!
Liz

Nicole Walker

I think he's gonna play Eric Brady. All they need to do is die his hair back blonde like he was on GL. I want Eric to come back home it's time he pops up in Salem. I'd also like to see how Nicole and Eric react to other.
Edited by Nicole Walker, Mar 5 2009, 04:35 AM.

KristianFanForever
Member Avatar
Shove your crappy show where the sun don't shine, Corday!

Ugh! Don't tell me he'll be portraying another LOSER who falls for Sami, Nicole or Kate. :shame:

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

If he's Eric, then he cant fall in love w/Sami! But unfortunately he has to listen to her screeching because she's his sister. I would feel sorry for him!
Liz

Tammy
Member Avatar

Liz<3Days
Mar 4 2009, 10:08 PM
OMG...I knew I saw this guy from somewhere....he played Wyatt Halliwell...Piper's son from the future on Charmed!
THATS HIM???? :o OMG he looks nothing like he did on that show lol.

daisy132

I think it is Eric. I remember Sami, Marlena, and Roman mentioning his name quite a bit last year.

Dallas812

If it is Eric he looks nothing like the old Eric that was on the show unless this is an old photo of Wes. I did see a photo somewhere that he had lighter hair and shorter. I think he would look more like Eric with lighter shorter hair. I think right now looking at the photo he looks more like Brandon but Sami already has alot of men fighting for her. I don't care because Sami is my favorite character on Days. Maybe he is someone new in Salem but who R they going to pair him up with? Hmmm?
Edited by Dallas812, Mar 5 2009, 10:21 PM.

Hypnotoad

Probably play the murderer

DaysFanJean
Member Avatar

Heavenly days, how can he be Eric. Eric looks more like Sami and this fellow looks more like Rafe. I read that the Hernandez family is being built up most likely with a brother. I do hope to goodness that Sami is not significantly involved with as I'm just sick to death of Sami.

Daytime
Member Avatar

DaysFanJean
Mar 5 2009, 11:39 PM
Heavenly days, how can he be Eric. Eric looks more like Sami and this fellow looks more like Rafe. I read that the Hernandez family is being built up most likely with a brother. I do hope to goodness that Sami is not significantly involved with as I'm just sick to death of Sami.
Where did you read that about the Hernandez family being built up, I kind of wanted Rafe to end up being a Dimera. But there are to many males on the show, and not enough females. IDK, Rafe is hispanic, I don't think he is Rafe's brother. But some of the spoilers did say Rafe comes in contact with someone from his past....who knows at this point...

BTW, I totally love Sami, leave my SAmi alone.lol :D

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Don't ask why me (maybe I'm just too nauseous to think straight tonight LOL) but I have a feeling this is a Shawn Brady recast. I don't know why.

He could be a good Jeremy recast. There have been rumors of the show wanting to rebuild the Horton's and, if you think about it, the Melanie/Philip/Stephanie story could use another player so why not bring back Steph's ex?

We'll see but I've always liked Ramsey. I had a feeling the show would bring him on because it seemed they liked him just as much as Galen and Eric when they all tested at the same time.

ArizonaDaze
Member Avatar

My first thought was a Shawn D recast too. I would like to see Eric come back, but I don't know if this actor would be the right one. I have never seen him before.
ETA: Why do they have to pair him with anyone? We all talk about how characters are limited when paired, but we also immediately talk about who someone new should be paired with! :D
Edited by ArizonaDaze, Mar 6 2009, 11:13 AM.

daysfan
Member Avatar

I think it would be better if it were Shawn(bringing Belle back with him)...honestly, I love Eric, but with how the cast is now, what on earth is HE going to do? Nicole already has EJ and Brady, Sami is his TWIN and she has EJ and Rafe anyway, Chloe has Daniel and Lucas....we need more women here.

ArizonaDaze
Member Avatar

daysfan
Mar 6 2009, 11:48 AM
I think it would be better if it were Shawn(bringing Belle back with him)...honestly, I love Eric, but with how the cast is now, what on earth is HE going to do? Nicole already has EJ and Brady, Sami is his TWIN and she has EJ and Rafe anyway, Chloe has Daniel and Lucas....we need more women here.
Days use to be man poor, now they do need more women in the 25-35 age range. Why not bring back Abby, Sarah Horton and maybe an aged Joy Wesley (she could join the mid to late teen set).

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply