Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Pictures Week Of March 16 2009
Topic Started: Mar 4 2009, 03:02 PM (2,182 Views)
LovingDays

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Edited by LovingDays, Mar 4 2009, 03:10 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LovingDays

I love Mia & Will Together in this pic

fenderbabe
Member Avatar

Oh crap, I'm already in love with Wiia. I can't help it, that little lost puppy look on her face....awww.

Superficial note, I love the new fringe AZ has.

ArizonaDaze
Member Avatar

Will and Mia just may be the new (very) young couple to watch.

Mackie

Nadia looks stunning; so glad the pouffed up hair has gone for at least one episode.

LovingDays

No tomorrow to she will be the same that this pic

Mikegoldy
Member Avatar

Now they just have to bring on a sexed up Joy Wesley, the kind of the daughter Craig and Nancy would raise, and we have a nice young love triangle. They can also bring on Ben, Jonah and Wendy's kid

Daytime
Member Avatar

Wow, I can't beleive I am saying this, but Chloe and Lucas actually look pretty cute in those pics. I think it's Chloe's hair. Without that poof, she and Lucas looks like they belong together. Wow, what a difference a hair style makes....

samixxx
Member Avatar

Thank you for the photos! *sigh* I know that Sami has done alot of bad things but it still breaks my heart that she misses out on her daughters christening. Yet everything that Ej has done, he gets to be there :hmmph:

oldschoolfan

Thanks for the pics. Sami at the convent with Mia in the back... I wonder what Mia is doing there. And Mia and Will look very cute together.
Edited by oldschoolfan, Mar 5 2009, 01:35 PM.

Faye

Ari's hair is so pretty!

EjsGaGirl
Member Avatar

Sami looks intense!!!!Nadia looks amazing in that photo with Lucas...Bo is growing his mustache back!!!YEA!!

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Nadia looks amazing in that pic. She is absolutely beautiful.

Dallas812

Thanks for the photos. I am sad also that Sami is missing her daughter's christening. Mia and Will would make a cute couple ( I agree ).

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Good pictures.

Mia, Chloe, and Nicole look fantastic. I love that Ari has returned to her old hairstyle. She always looks good with the straight hair. She's returned to the style she had when she came back only this time with bangs. Reminds me of her 2002 look only back then it was a bit longer.

Daysnet Australia
Member Avatar

I miss pictures of DAYS - they don't seem to have them available any more. Even the ones from NBC are released months later. If anyone knows where I can find them I would really appreciate it. I don't want to make them available on the net I just love pictures opposed to so many downer articles and comments. A picture says a thousand words in my book. Just check out the ones above to see!

daysnetaustralia@yahoo.com.au

MrsDimera

oldschoolfan
Mar 5 2009, 07:23 AM
Thanks for the pics. Sami at the convent with Mia in the back... I wonder what Mia is doing there. And Mia and Will look very cute together.
Mia is there to watch what she thinks is her daughter's christening. I also agree Mia and Will make a cute couple. :D

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply