Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
LC Will Leave "The Hills"; But The Show Might Go On....
Topic Started: Mar 5 2009, 02:43 AM (456 Views)
King
Member Avatar

http://www.realityblurred.com/realitytv/archives/the_hills/2009_Mar_04_fifth_season_details

The Hills will lose Lauren Conrad after its upcoming 10-episode fifth season, but the show may not go away, according to a Los Angeles Times report.

First, it clears up some confusion: The fifth season will debut March 30 and now officially be called the fifth season; previously, MTV was referring to it as part of the fourth season, which made cast members’ statements about a fifth season seem confusing.

Second, the paper confirms that Lauren Conrad is definitely leaving. Executive producer Liz Gately said, “It is bittersweet, but I understand why she is saying goodbye. I will be forever grateful for all that she shared with us and am incredibly proud of the television we made together.”

Finally, citing “an insider,” the Times reports that “MTV is contemplating continuing the series with the existing cast,” including “Audrina, Brody, Heidi, Spencer, et al — sans Conrad.”
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Without Lauren, I don't see it working.

King
Member Avatar

I think it could.

I mean, the show has gotten to the point where LC is the least interesting character on there.

We have Brody, Audrina, Heidi, Spencer, Stephanie...maybe they can try and get Jen Bunny back or maybe even Kristen.

They can keep it going.

Deleted User
Deleted User

I hope Stephanie becomes the lead. I freaking LOVE her.
Quote Post Goto Top

King
Member Avatar

Me too. She should have been the center of the spin-off. Not Twitney.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply