Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Blonde Bombshell OUT!; Another actress has been let go...
Topic Started: Mar 5 2009, 02:04 PM (2,296 Views)
Tammy
Member Avatar

Oddly I almost find it more insulting that they are bringing her back for this one episode. Because we all know it is for no other purpose then to pimp the latest ark to the sl. Seriously what is she gonna say? "I came to say goodbye to the love of my life, my dear husband Tony... who I haven't laid eyes on in the past 6 months" :huh:

But nonetheless I loved Anna and I will miss her humor. :wub:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Days4Life

It must be a slow week in Soap-Land. I like Anna, but she wasn't on contract and hasn't been seen for months. I had honestly forgotten about her.

EjsGaGirl
Member Avatar

Well duh!!We have not seen her since Sept...what a huge waste...such talent such beauty and class...this is NOT a surprise..thanks for posting

IIttu
Member Avatar

I thought Corday promised Thaao was the last one to get fired and he never mentioned Leeann in his list?

Sorry to hear the news, but of course Leeann would've been "useless" without Thaao in Days. Maybe I was just hoping that Corday still had one working brain cell left, but no, of course it was an unrealistic thought.

I really loved Anna's character. Even after Leeann's comeback, though the writing sucks. But anyway, I give a low bow to Leeann (+ all the other fired vets) for the memories given to us. Gonna miss her.

Mason

IIttu
Mar 6 2009, 10:18 AM
I thought Corday promised Thaao was the last one to get fired and he never mentioned Leeann in his list?
Well, technically, since Leann was never on contract, she didn't have to be fired. She just won't be called in to work, anymore.

KristianFanForever
Member Avatar
Shove your crappy show where the sun don't shine, Corday!

BEST of luck to you, Leann! :)

cassie1013

Honestly, did this really shock anyone? LOL in my mind, she was toast already.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply