Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Get soap news on Twitter! Follow daytimeroyalty!
Topic Started: Mar 6 2009, 01:21 AM (3,235 Views)
Ellie

That's right, you can now get your soap news on Twitter by following Daytime Royalty! We'll be including casting news, hiring/firing, and major storyline spoilers for all soaps.

If you have a Twitter account, go to http://twitter.com/daytimeroyalty and click the Follow button in the upper left corner.

Don't have a Twitter account yet? It's easy to sign up, and it can be just as anonymous as a message board.

Let us know if you have any questions!

What is Twitter? Twitter is a service that allows users to broadcast information to other users in 140-character messages, known as Tweets. Tweets can be received via SMS messages, RSS feeds, emails, a webpage, or one of many specialized applications. It's fun and easy - and addictive! Give it a try!

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

King
Member Avatar

Love it, Ellie!

Ellie

Thanks King! I know many people are looking for a way to get soap news sent to them as it happens, and some people also aren't able to check message boards for news during the day as often as they'd like. I think Twitter's the perfect solution!

Arianne
Member Avatar

Thanks and SoapScum will follow DR on their Twitter

Sinny
Member Avatar

I just added you to my twitter too

Lucid
Member Avatar

awesome thanks guys, following you on Twitter now :)

DOOL
Member Avatar

i follow you on twitter :D

Abbismom
Member Avatar

Just added you on Twitter. Thank you!

Harlee Kin
Member Avatar

Thank you all for the detailed instructions, I am afraid I am simply not technically savy at all, a dinosaur in the tech world. You know there is one thing that money cannot buy, it is a dinosaur of course. Thanks so much I am following you!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · The Throne Room · Next Topic »
Add Reply