Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Promo for wk of 3/9
Topic Started: Mar 6 2009, 08:20 PM (1,301 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

samixxx
Member Avatar

Thank you.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sindacco
Member Avatar

And the promos keep sucking.

Btw, the music playing the first 5 seconds is the same that was used in the old promos with Greta's Coroantion.

Ellie

Here it is on YouTube if anyone can't view it...

leah09
Member Avatar

Someone please snap Chloe out of this nightmare of a wedding.
Seriously, what drug is she on?

Ponz
Member Avatar

Blah. The faux-reveal has taken all the heat out of this story.

Manda1

Thank you Ellie for youtubing it so that we all can see it :smooch:

Alligato
Member Avatar

Thanks, Ellie.

I agree, Ponz, that I feel like there has been a faux reveal...I couldn't wait for Kate and Lucas to find out, and now that Kate knows, I don't care if Lucas doesn't find out because I have no sympathy for him for some reason in this scenario.
Maggie knows and his mom knows and NOBODY can tell him? Really? How shitty is that?

The fact that this wedding happens surprises me though. Shame nobody can come through for the guy. Not his fiances, or his wives and now not his fierce momma or his sponsor. Why isn't Sami breaking this wedding up?

King
Member Avatar

LOL. I see your point...

But I love this shit!! I think when you learn a big secret about somebody, and you know it will hurt someone you love, you have to stop and think...what should I do?

I think that is what Kate and Maggie are doing...planning their next move.

coffeelover

Alligato
Mar 6 2009, 09:18 PM
Thanks, Ellie.

I agree, Ponz, that I feel like there has been a faux reveal...I couldn't wait for Kate and Lucas to find out, and now that Kate knows, I don't care if Lucas doesn't find out because I have no sympathy for him for some reason in this scenario.
Maggie knows and his mom knows and NOBODY can tell him? Really? How shitty is that?

The fact that this wedding happens surprises me though. Shame nobody can come through for the guy. Not his fiances, or his wives and now not his fierce momma or his sponsor. Why isn't Sami breaking this wedding up?
I suppose Lucas shouldn't be too upset that Kate and Maggie kept the truth from him considering he couldn't handle the truth the first time around. They are really writing Lucas as a total loser in this storyline. At least with the EJ/Sami storyline last year Lucas was a stronger character. Shooting EJ in the back was a bold move he took action and his mommy wasn't involved until she tried to get him to skip the country before he got caught. Now we have Kate back in as the meddling mom and Lucas gets weaker and weaker.

cjknick
Member Avatar

Alligato
Mar 6 2009, 09:18 PM
Thanks, Ellie.

They really need to twist this up for once! Give Lucas the lead instead of make it about the women. Why couldn't they let Lucas just fall off the wagon and get a good storyline for once. Why can't Lucas ever break out of that mode where women seem to have to protect this guy. His entire life has been run by and ruined by women. I say thank goodness Sami has moved on from Lucas she made he even weaker. Seriously Lucas needs to man up! I like BD and I think it is high time he gets a good s/l FOR ONCE!
Edited by cjknick, Mar 7 2009, 10:58 AM.

leah09
Member Avatar

It's almost as if Lucas isn't even involved in this SL. I mean, could it be more about Chloe/Daniel/Kate? I really can't believe this wedding is happening. Could it be more ludicrous? Is there anyone out there that actually wants to see Chloe with Lucas once more minute? They are so very painful to watch.
And why is Chloe so desperate to rush this thing? If her feelings for Daniel are that strong, what makes her think a wedding ring is going to change it? I wonder when the next Danloe romp takes place. Hmm.. so many questions.

Edited by leah09, Mar 7 2009, 11:23 AM.

cjknick
Member Avatar

leah09
Mar 7 2009, 11:22 AM
It's almost as if Lucas isn't even involved in this SL. I mean, could it be more about Chloe/Daniel/Kate? I really can't believe this wedding is happening. Could it be more ludicrous? Is there anyone out there that actually wants to see Chloe with Lucas once more minute? They are so very painful to watch.
And why is Chloe so desperate to rush this thing? If her feelings for Daniel are that strong, what makes her think a wedding ring is going to change it? I wonder when the next Danloe romp takes place. Hmm.. so many questions.

For once could a women marry Lucas without thinking of another man??? I so hate this!
Edited by cjknick, Mar 7 2009, 11:43 AM.

leah09
Member Avatar

^^ Haven't you heard? Her love for Lucas is "real and true",
damn-it!! :lol: :lol:

That's her story and she's stickin with it. :puke:
Edited by leah09, Mar 7 2009, 12:05 PM.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

What is wrong with Lucas? He can't attract a single, honest woman. I wish he would just leave town. I'm tired of seeing women wanting to marry him out of sympathy ie. Carrie and Chloe.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Jinxie
Mar 7 2009, 04:43 PM
What is wrong with Lucas? He can't attract a single, honest woman. I wish he would just leave town. I'm tired of seeing women wanting to marry him out of sympathy ie. Carrie and Chloe.
I think they should use that fact and have fall into a deep depression, ultimately committing suicide!
Quote Post Goto Top

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Amello
Mar 7 2009, 04:47 PM
Jinxie
Mar 7 2009, 04:43 PM
I think they should use that fact and have fall into a deep depression, ultimately committing suicide!
I kinda wanna see him drown himself into drinks again!

LBowen

Lucas is pitiful. Maybe he can actually DROWN in all his drinks! ;) Sorry, couldn't resist.

EjsGaGirl
Member Avatar

thanks..just never have gotten into the character of Lucas,,Mommy gets his jobs,,and sometimes his women...I like Kate,and I really hate the meddlesome Mommie bit,,just tell him..damn...

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply