Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Looks like Darin Brooks got a new flame
Topic Started: Mar 9 2009, 01:39 PM (1,878 Views)
irinas17

http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/celebrities/hollywood/hayden-panettiere-shoves-reporter-flies-home-211953/

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

KristianFanForever
Member Avatar
Shove your crappy show where the sun don't shine, Corday!

Atleast it's not trashy Paris Hilton.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

He's really trying to get his name out there, isn't he?

Mason
Member Avatar

I'm so sick of Hayden and her whale-sized ego. I hope this means she and Milo Ventimiglia are done. Their relationship creeped me out.

fancyface78
Member Avatar

She and Milo are done. And good...he is too good for her.

Tammy
Member Avatar

That chick was the original Sarah (when she was like 5) on OLTL wasn't she?

Cupcake06

Ugh.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Tammy
Mar 9 2009, 04:48 PM
That chick was the original Sarah (when she was like 5) on OLTL wasn't she?
I think she was on OLTL, but I don't know who she played.

I do know, however, that she played little Lizzie Spaulding on GL! Loved her.

~bl~
Member Avatar

Yes she was one of the girls who played Sarah Roberts as a child, which pre-dated her time on Guiding Light as Lizzie.

Eric83
Member Avatar
"Relax nobody's having sex.... at least not yet"

I am stupid I was thinking it was talking about the new flame that Max is supposed to getting after Chelsea leaves.

Tammy
Member Avatar

ga68153
Mar 9 2009, 05:42 PM
I am stupid I was thinking it was talking about the new flame that Max is supposed to getting after Chelsea leaves.
I dont know who that could be... Max is running out of female family members! Lmfao... sorry I couldn't help myself.

Quote:

Yes she was one of the girls who played Sarah Roberts as a child

I thought that was the girl... I just remember something about Todd saving her life or something like that.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Tammy
Mar 9 2009, 05:58 PM
ga68153
I dont know who that could be... Max is running out of female family members! Lmfao... sorry I couldn't help myself.

There is always Ciara lol.

BradyDiva06
Member Avatar

ga68153
i thought the same thing too at first. I was saying please let the new person be an abby recast. lol

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

When Hayden first appeared on Ally McBeal as Ally's recently acquired 10-year-old, the result of Ally's egg donation in a fertility study I had remembered seeing her on GL a few times especially during some house fire.

Now she has a huge and overinflated ego because her first season on Heroes made her more well known.

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

Panettiere is a Biatch!

MTSRocks
Member Avatar

I stopped watching Heroes. But hold up what's going on with Hayden? Bitch? REALLY?! I can see it.

Mason
Member Avatar

MTSRocks
Mar 9 2009, 11:14 PM
I stopped watching Heroes. But hold up what's going on with Hayden? Bitch? REALLY?! I can see it.
She's just become a really snotty, self-absorbed, egotistical bitch ever since she hit it big with Heroes. It's kind of sad since I really loved her as little Lizzie Spaulding on GL.

MTSRocks
Member Avatar

^^Oh really? WOW. And with HEROES nonetheless. LoL, I think a lot of the cast are delusional though. I can't believe the show is still on the air. It had one decent season (and that was like mid-way through season 1), and ever since then it's been convoluted crap.

Dallas812

I don't really know because I never watched her shows or followed this actress's story. I did see her in a cheerleading movie that my younger daughter was watching but I didn't see the whole thing.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply