Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Court Docs Reveal Deidre Hall Divorce Money Woes
Topic Started: Mar 9 2009, 09:57 PM (16,762 Views)
The Room Stops
Member Avatar

missor88
Mar 10 2009, 09:15 PM
lastDays
Mar 10 2009, 10:10 AM
I think this should teach everyone a lesson about the value of money (thousands of dollars on makeup and her fans).She could've saved all of it for a rainy day,which it looks like its thunderstorming on her right now :shame:
There's no indication that she didn't save her money. The documents simply say that she will no longer have an income. And that she must live off the assets she already has. Which would be her savings.

As for the makeup and fan mail - I don't quite understand these numbers. Are they for a month? A year? Several years? Because that makes a huge difference in how excessive those figures are.
It's for a year.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Tammy
Member Avatar

I can't believe she is still going through this divorce bullshit... how many years has it been?

This cements it for me... I am NEVER getting married :drunk:

Cupcake06

Just saw this story on the AOL welcome window...

coffeelover

Tammy
Mar 11 2009, 01:19 PM
I can't believe she is still going through this divorce bullshit... how many years has it been?

This cements it for me... I am NEVER getting married :drunk:
I read rumors about this divorce - didn't DH hire a PI because she thought her husband was having an affair? if he cheated on her - all he should get is a kick in the butt or a trip to the funny farm - what a jerk! Better yet she should be the one taking him to the cleaners!
Edited by coffeelover, Mar 11 2009, 01:39 PM.

daysfan
Member Avatar

I know divorce is very long, especially if its a really nasty one and settlements can't be made and there is alot of feuding going on, but I could have sworn she wrapped it up in like 2006 or 2007!

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Cupcake06
Mar 11 2009, 01:32 PM
Just saw this story on the AOL welcome window...
Yep - me, too. :(

I was never a huge fan but I've always enjoyed her on DAYS, thus it's sad to see her life trotted out and put under the spotlight like this. I was quite surprised to see it being featured on AOL...it really must be a slow news week.

misch
Member Avatar

i thought he had his own wealth and does he still have his job at NBC?

SpriteEyes
Member Avatar

Quote:

I imagine that her "company" was designed for tax purposes.
I'm confused.

I have always assumed she's a liberal democrat.

Shouldn't she want to pay more taxes since she made over $250,000 a year?

SomeSoupRocks
Member Avatar

Everybody is having hard times now,*but,this is so sad that this has to be let out like this,for all she has been through!
Who really knows what is going on!
I hope and pray things get better for her and hope see her on my Tv soon!
Keep your head up high Deidre!!

Daysnet Australia
Member Avatar

I dont like that they have to put personal details out there. Now that Diedre is no longer on DAYS I would have thought they would respect her privacy but as always - the unholy dollar is involved.
With her sacking comes the rumours.... don't you agree?

MoonShadowed
Member Avatar

how on earth is this divorce going on for FOUR years???????? :drunk:

and why was she saying she was divorced, when clearly she wasn't :unsure:

this is all very interesting
thank you

JustJo
Member Avatar

Well, my husband was divorced from his first wife, but it took 4 years to finish the property settlement. That may be the case here. But, it's really too bad it's out there for public consumption. It's no one's business except the people involved.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply