Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Video interview with Nadia & Ari
Topic Started: Mar 9 2009, 10:40 PM (986 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mikegoldy
Member Avatar

Ari and Nadia make this show for me. Love em

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

They both look so natural...especially Nadia! Ari ROCKS!!
Thanks for posting!
Liz

Manda1

Enjoyed hearing them talk about their characters Ari's so bright and funny, Nadia is obviously a doll too [So Chloe and Daniel are the true love thing going from Nadia's interpretation of the story. Nicole also has 'good' motives too by Ari's interpretation of her character - it will be really interesting to see how these storylines play out in the future with this subtext]. Thanks for posting. :smile:

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

LOVE these two!!

They are both hilarious and fun! I hope they interject some of Nadia's personality into Chloe at some point. Perhaps that would help Nadia's acting a bit.

jane1978

Good interviews. Nadia seems to be much more into it from the moment Dan got involved and I had the same feel from the interview. She looks happier and probably feels more secure as well, because the show finally found a place and story where she fits well.

As for Ari, I think she is having a blast, especially with Eric, James and Ali all on the same waveline. I loved the way she imitated Nadia, that was hoot.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

jane1978
Mar 10 2009, 04:45 PM
Good interviews. Nadia seems to be much more into it from the moment Dan got involved and I had the same feel from the interview. She looks happier and probably feels more secure as well, because the show finally found a place and story where she fits well.

As for Ari, I think she is having a blast, especially with Eric, James and Ali all on the same waveline. I loved the way she imitated Nadia, that was hoot.
Yeah. Ari imitating Nadia was cute LOL.

I agree about Nadia. I still remember her interview with Nelson back in Fall. She seemed lost about things and very frustrated. Now she seems so at ease and seems into the story. She seems to be having a good time. Many people in the cast seem to be. It helps that the show and it's stories have a direction and a long-term vision. Plus, the dialogue has come along and they they have a renewal and the cuts are over. Things are calm and all the focus can just be on putting out some good drama and that is the way it should be.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply