Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of March 23rd; *UPDATED 3/21*
Topic Started: Mar 10 2009, 07:06 PM (8,406 Views)
Ponz
Member Avatar

Kate tried to get Chloe and Lucas to annul their marriage so they could "have a big wedding," but they refused. Kate was more determined than ever to get rid of Chloe and she had a plan -- poison! Back in Salem, Chloe felt nauseous and checked her calendar. Is she pregnant?

Chelsea was impressed when Max handled Theo in a difficult situation. Later, Bo learned Chelsea and Stephanie had found an apartment together. Father and daughter were on good terms, despite the fact that he wouldn't tell her what was bothering him.

Philip offered to buy the fuel formula back from Tony. Tony refused, and advised Philip to step out of his father's shadow. EJ and Stefano were shocked when Tony announced he was stepping out from under THEIR shadows. And he still planned on telling EJ about Nicole faking her pregnancy.

Nicole had her first drink in months, then called Brady for his help. She lured Tony out of his room, and snuck in and searched for the blueprints. No luck.

Nicole found Tony and Philip fighting on the pier. Tony started to leave and fell on a sharp piece of wood. Nicole didn't call 911 until Philip forced her to. At the hospital, things didn't look good for Tony, and it looked like Nicole might make sure it stayed that way!

Sami told unhappy Rafe she was bringing Grace home. They argued about it and were at odds until she learned he'd given up a job in NYC for her. They shared another kiss, then went to the convent together, where they baptized Grace, with Rafe as her godfather.

Hope learned from Bo that he'd had another vision. He had it again, and was shocked to see exactly who Hope was in bed with -- Roman! He was so upset he canceled a date with Hope, who grew more worried about her husband.

http://www.daysofourlives.com/specials/gallery_3709.html

CDN TV Guide spoilers

Monday
Tony's plan to tell EJ the truth about the pregnancy is put on hold when he and Nicole overhear Sami's plans to adopt a baby; Chelsea is impressed with the way Max handles Theo.

Tuesday
Kate fantasizes about how to get rid of her annoying daughter-in-law; Tony dwells on his predicament about following in Stefano's shadow.

Wednesday
Victor fires Philip from Titan after losing the fuels project to the DiMeras; Hope tries to find out what's wrong with Bo.

Thursday
Kate continues to push her plan to end Chloe's marriage to Lucas; Nicole finds Tony and Philip engaged in a deadly struggle.

Friday
Sami bids the convent farewell; EJ and Stefano discuss Tony's leaving the family and Stefano is determined to make Tony pay for abandoning them.

SOW Spoilers
Week of March 23rd:

- Philip meets with Tony
- Nicole has a new scheme
- Chelsea and Stephanie become roommates
- Stefano vows revenge

**UPDATED 3/17**

Daytime Dial spoilers

•Tony and Nicole overhear Sami say that she’s going to adopt a baby.

•Brady and Rafe meet for the first time at the Brady Pub.

•Bo sees the man in his vision with Hope — it’s Roman.

•Victor fires Philip from Titan.

•Chloe feels nauseous and is not happy when she checks her calendar.

Thursday – Sami learns Rafe share a meaningful kiss before bringing Grace home from the convent.

Friday – Tony and Philip have a deadly struggle on the pier.

http://daytimedial.blogspot.com/

**UPDATED 3/18**

SOD

- Stefano vows to make Tony pay.
- Stephanie and Chelsea decide to move in together.
- Philip and Tony strike a deal.

SOW

- Maggie realizes Daniel's sacrifice.
- Max reaches out to Theo.
- Sami tells Stefano and EJ she has adopted a baby.
- Nicole requests Brady's help on a new scheme.
- Sami and Rafe pick up Grace from the convent.

Daily spoilers

Monday, March 23rd
Lucas and Chloe find Kate at the Justice of the Peace; Chelsea and Theo run into Max at the pier; Sami gets defensive; Brady realizes that Rafe has feelings for Sami.

Tuesday, March 24th
Kate wonders how she can get rid of her new daughter-in-law; Daniel visits Brady; Bo tells Hope that he's had another vision.

Wednesday, March 25th
Brady asks Tony to meet him at the pier; Philip gets fired; Bo gets upset when he sees Hope talking to Roman.

Thursday, March 26th
Kate apologizes to Daniel; Nicole confronts Mia; Philip and Tony get into a fight; Sami and Rafe kiss.

Friday, March 27th
Sami asks Sister Agnes about Rafe's past; Daniel apologizes to Chloe; Bo lies to Hope; Stefano, E.J. and Philip have a confrontation.

**UPDATED 3/21**

More Daily spoilers

Monday, March 23rd
Tony and Nicole overhear Sami say she's going to adopt a baby; Brady and Rafe meet for the first time at the Brady Pub; Kate tells the newlyweds she's unhappy that they got married without telling her; Chelsea is impressed with Max's handling of Theo.

Tuesday, March 24th
Bo finally sees that the man in his vision with Hope is Roman; Lucas defends Chloe and urges Kate to trust her; Daniel pays Brady a visit; Philip meets Tony on the pier and offers to buy the formula back.

Wednesday, March 25th
Victor fires Philip from Titan; Nicole tells Brady that Tony knows about her fake pregnancy; Hope tries to find out what's wrong with Bo; Chelsea senses that something is bothering her dad.

Thursday, March 26th
Sami and Rafe share a meaningful kiss before bringing Grace home from the convent; Daniel congratulates Chloe on her marriage; Nicole confronts Mia about telling Tony the truth; Philip and Brady square off and Philip tells Brady he was fired.

Friday, March 27th
Tony and Philip have a violent struggle on the pier; Chloe feels nauseous and is not happy when she checks her calendar; Sami asks Rafe to be Grace's godparent; Bo lies to Hope about his visions.
Edited by Angie79, Mar 21 2009, 03:01 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Ah so Chloe being pregnant is because Kate poisoned her, I'm assuming? Thank God, there's no WTD then.

Quote Post Goto Top

BradyDiva06
Member Avatar

I didn't see this one listed but this is one more from Sony.

*spoilers*
Hope learned from Bo that he'd had another vision. He had it again, and was shocked to see exactly who Hope was in bed with -- Roman! He was so upset he canceled a date with Hope, who grew more worried about her husband.

Red Mist
Member Avatar

Oh thank god, they have Nicole drinking again....I miss that snarky drunk!

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Wow! So let's just add one more thing of Nicole's growing list of rotten deeds. She'd rather stand there and watch Tony die in order to save her own ass? Nice. ^o) I suppose Philip gets points for at least making her call for help...even though it's completely ridiculous that he's having a physical altercation with a man at least twice his age. :shame:

God, I cannot wait for the truth about this piece of work to finally come out. But at least her true colors shine brighter every day. So...go right ahead. Drink up, :biatch: :drunk:

Ponz
Member Avatar

BradyDiva06
Mar 10 2009, 07:35 PM
I didn't see this one listed but this is one more from Sony.

*spoilers*
Thanks. Not sure how I missed that one, lol.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

This whole vision thing sucks! Roman?? LOL! So stupid.

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

BradyDiva06
This one deserves its own parade of :puke: :puke: :puke: I was so hoping the vision about Roman would NOT be related to a bed in any way, shape or form.

Those pieces of wood are incredibly dangerous in Salem--just ask Willow Stark. Or her heirs, I guess.

Chelsea/Max/Theo--zzzzz. I wouldn't care even if RM weren't leaving, and now I really don't care.

Sami and Rafe, sittin' in a tree--guess we know who she really trusts. Today, godfather, tomorrow, pretending to be Grace's father.

As so often occurs, I hate what Nicole is going to do, but I'm fascinated by her anyway and I'll be interested to see how it plays out. I'm curious to know what happens at the hospital, and I wonder too if there's not more to the story--that is, that Tony's injuries are bad but not life threatening, Nicole considers finishing him off but rejects the idea, but somebody else does kill him--Philip, perhaps, changing his mind because Tony, if he recovers, will tell him Philip tried to kill him. I mean, we know he's murdered, and falling on a piece of wood doesn't count as murder (though Max tried to retcon Nick/Willow that way by talking about how strange Nick was after that, which he wasn't). I tend to think it's not Nicole who kills him, because of the way the spoiler is worded. Plus, if it's going to be a murder mystery, doesn't the audience need to be in the dark as to who actually did it? There should be multiple suspects but no definite answer--I mean, Dena at least knew to do that with Trent's murder. Or maybe she's reinventing the genre.

leah09
Member Avatar

So is the poison the reason Chloe is feeling sick?
Please let it be. I do not want to see her pregnant.

I am soooo happy that Daniel is NOT the man in bed with Hope. :rockon:
He belongs in bed with Chloe only.

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

I'm reading the Chloe spoiler as two separate things: that is, that Kate decides to poison her but that this is unrelated to why Chloe is feeling nauseous. Do not get me wrong, I do NOT want a WTD storyline; however, I'm thinking that Kate decides to poison her, then learns that Chloe thinks she might be pregnant and this puts a hold on her plan. Chloe may not end up being pregnant at all, it's just a way to get Kate to hold off for a little while because she doesn't want to kill her possible grandchild too

Alligato
Member Avatar

These sound pretty good...but as last week totally proved, spoilers are so cryptic that it is hard to judge what is actually going to happen based on a few sentences.
Thanks for getting these to us, Ponz! Muchas gracias!

Love Sami and Rafe...and can't believe that she secretly baptizes Grace and has Rafe as godfather. Guess Rafe is in Sami's life for the long haul! Yay!

Can't wait to see what Nicole is up to. I don't think she will have that big of a role in Tony's death...kind of like Caroline with Trent - it was obvious with her hand on the knife at the murder scene, but she didn't do it. Just sets up the big murder mystery. Either way, AZ will rock it...and if she is accused, at least HER man can get her off the charges.
Can't wait to see the Kiriakis/Dimera fight unfold.

And too funny that Kate tries to poison Chloe. That is just wrong! Just tell your son!

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

CDN TV Guide spoilers

Monday
Tony's plan to tell EJ the truth about the pregnancy is put on hold when he and Nicole overhear Sami's plans to adopt a baby; Chelsea is impressed with the way Max handles Theo.

Tuesday
Kate fantasizes about how to get rid of her annoying daughter-in-law; Tony dwells on his predicament about following in Stefano's shadow.

lazydazes
Member Avatar

Nicole is so fascinating! I am always anticipating her next move. But, with the show trying to build a murder mystery(I guess), they have to try and build a plausible list of suspects. So, I think that this just builds to the drama. As for Nicole's dirty deeds, I think she's in good company present included. Please don't let Chloe be pregnant. Enough with the baby drama already! After Sami/Nicole's escapades with Grace/Sydney, I think the writers need to chill with the children. I for one can't wait for Daniel/Chloe to play the angst because they are sizzling hot. Roman/Hope? Wowza! Well, I don't quite know what to say about that one. But, methinks it will all be in the line of duty. And Phillip is sexybad. I'm so loving DAYS right now!

Mason
Member Avatar

Philip/Tony sounds good...

Hope and Roman, even just in visions, is SO wrong.

Bopefan

Paxton
Mar 10 2009, 08:12 PM
BradyDiva06
This one deserves its own parade of :puke: :puke: :puke: I was so hoping the vision about Roman would NOT be related to a bed in any way, shape or form.

Those pieces of wood are incredibly dangerous in Salem--just ask Willow Stark. Or her heirs, I guess.

Chelsea/Max/Theo--zzzzz. I wouldn't care even if RM weren't leaving, and now I really don't care.

Sami and Rafe, sittin' in a tree--guess we know who she really trusts. Today, godfather, tomorrow, pretending to be Grace's father.

As so often occurs, I hate what Nicole is going to do, but I'm fascinated by her anyway and I'll be interested to see how it plays out. I'm curious to know what happens at the hospital, and I wonder too if there's not more to the story--that is, that Tony's injuries are bad but not life threatening, Nicole considers finishing him off but rejects the idea, but somebody else does kill him--Philip, perhaps, changing his mind because Tony, if he recovers, will tell him Philip tried to kill him. I mean, we know he's murdered, and falling on a piece of wood doesn't count as murder (though Max tried to retcon Nick/Willow that way by talking about how strange Nick was after that, which he wasn't). I tend to think it's not Nicole who kills him, because of the way the spoiler is worded. Plus, if it's going to be a murder mystery, doesn't the audience need to be in the dark as to who actually did it? There should be multiple suspects but no definite answer--I mean, Dena at least knew to do that with Trent's murder. Or maybe she's reinventing the genre.
I totally agree!!

Nicole Walker

Sounds good to be honest! Thanks for posting. b

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

These sound great!

Oh man, they are finally writing Tony the way he should've been written after he got back from the island. The inner conflict he seems to carry with him is at play and his desire to step out from Stefano and EJ's shadow and the shadow of the Dimera's, in general, is finally being focused on. I love it. I was shocked when Hogan never really did something like this because I felt it was something he would do once he brought back the real Tony. I'm happy they are doing it now so that Tony will at least go out in true form and with some good story.

Glad Tony doesn't seem to hit his head on a rock either. That is overplayed, Being stabbed with wood isn't great but I will take it and the stuff with him, Nicole, Philip, etc sounds intense.

I shudder at the thought of Hope and Roman but it's something surprising and interesting at last. Probably not enough to make me like or care about this visions stuff but something different at least.

Nicole Walker

So Rafe is the godfather of Grace? I wonder how Rafe will be affected in all this when the truth comes out. Will he have a bond with Grace? And another Safe kiss let's see if this one is more private.
Edited by Nicole Walker, Mar 11 2009, 01:21 AM.

jane1978

Most of the spoilers sounds good, but the Hope/Roman stuff is werd. So weird! On the bright, it´s unexpexted, especially with all the red herrings Hope has with Dan and Rafe lately.

On the other, how the hell she can end in bed with him?! I wouldn´t believe it would work even if Stefano still had his brainwashing machine adn dr. Rolf reappeared. And even the undecover cliché is now out of possibility because Rafe will be apparently the new active cop working on the DiMera case and Roman is not a detective anymore, he is an official.

Another thing, Bo would knew. I can see a situation where he convinces Roman to go undecover with Hope instead of Rafe for obvious reason, but in that case he would knew and where is the point of the story after that.

Weird, weird, weird.

coffeelover

This whole Roman/Hope thingy is weird. They have flash backs to a ring and watch. The ring doesn't look like Hope's new ring. There are also spoilers that this vision is more about the past then the future. Hope and Roman were both taken by Stefano at one point - Could they have possibly hooked-up in the past and not remember due to Stefano? Are they setting this up for Rafe to be the son of Hope and Roman? There was also a mention of a male who was cast to play the man in the bed with Hope is this a body double that is supposed to play a younger Roman?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply