Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of March 23rd; *UPDATED 3/21*
Topic Started: Mar 10 2009, 07:06 PM (8,275 Views)
lastDays
Member Avatar

The Hope/Roman stuff is a bunch of s**t,plain and simple.Dena is f-ing with BOPE. :biatch:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Alligato
Member Avatar

great point, coffee.
KC previewed that Bo's vision aren't what they seem...and we know that Hope ain't going to cheat on Bo, so it must be somebody with Roman...maybe who wears that ring. Maybe Roman has been getting action on the sly, and Bo will reveal his fling. I just don't know which woman could be his other half.

As far as Rafe being Rope's kid...ew! That would make Sami and Rafe half siblings kissing on each other.

EjsGaGirl
Member Avatar

Looking more likely Rafe might be Roman's son...what if his Mommy is Princess Gina??The real one..that would explain,,why the vision..."looks"like Hope??

Nicole Walker

Rafe won't be Sami's half brother. LOL.
Edited by Nicole Walker, Mar 11 2009, 10:54 AM.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

SOW Spoilers
Week of March 23rd:

- Philip meets with Tony
- Nicole has a new scheme
- Chelsea and Stephanie become roommates
- Stefano vows revenge
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

samixxx
Member Avatar

They shared another kiss, then went to the convent together, where they baptized Grace, with Rafe as her godfather. :wub: :wub:

Thank you for all the spoilers. Is Nicole's new scheme about Grace?

ges
Member Avatar

Roman and Hope in bed? Please give me a heads up on that date so I can get as far away from a television as possible. I'd rather eat live worms than watch that.
Posted Image

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Wednesday
Victor fires Philip from Titan after losing the fuels project to the DiMeras; Hope tries to find out what's wrong with Bo.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I love working with Kristian. She's wonderful and fantastic." ~ DC

Angie79
Mar 11 2009, 10:01 PM
Hope tries to find out what's wrong with Bo.
How can Hope not know that Bo's getting freaked out by these visions??? I think the stupidest part of this entire storyline is that Bo actually thinks that Hope would cheat on him... with Roman?!?! no less... as much as i love Bope, they truly deserve better than this... at least the previous visions had a sense of "can Bo save them or not"... this one just doesn't make sense... at least Peter & Kristian's acting is good... making the best of a random & ridiculous storyline...

angelbaby19212
Member Avatar

Cant wait to see all this, it sounds like the show is starting to get a little better.

leah09
Member Avatar

Angie79
Wednesday
Victor fires Philip from Titan after losing the fuels project to the DiMeras;

:rockon: :rockon:
Even though I love Philip, I can't wait for this. :cheer:

ges
Member Avatar

leah09
Mar 12 2009, 04:58 AM
Angie79
Wednesday

As much as I love Victor, he needs to stop firing Philip. First of all there is an economic recession, second of all he is your son and third he is a war hero with one leg and someone else's face. Hasn't he been through enough?
I think he has earned a little respect. This is why it sucks to work in a family business. :drunk:

luvpumpkns
Member Avatar

ges, LOVE your clip from phantasm. i haven't seen that movie in ages; just remember people kept calling the villain 'a strong mother'. LOL

i'm leaning towards the idea that roman is in bed with with another woman, but it ain't hope. kate maybe? i wasn't too wild about their pairing, but i've never cared for any of roman's pairings, so that's no surprise. perhaps he and nicole are having another go round. <barf>
Edited by luvpumpkns, Mar 12 2009, 07:28 AM.

EjsGaGirl
Member Avatar

Victor fires Phil again....good grief...how boring,,thanks

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

ges
Mar 12 2009, 05:52 AM
leah09
Mar 12 2009, 04:58 AM
Angie79
Wednesday

As much as I love Victor, he needs to stop firing Philip. First of all there is an economic recession, second of all he is your son and third he is a war hero with one leg and someone else's face. Hasn't he been through enough?
I think he has earned a little respect. This is why it sucks to work in a family business. :drunk:
Posted Image

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

I just think that Phil should strike out on his own and beat Vic in his own game. I would be so sick of his berating. After the whole Tony murder the AFP will be up for grabs and Phil can take it from his daddy!
Liz

Virgo Twins
Member Avatar

I agree with Paxton about the whole poisoning storyline, that Kate may have to put it on hold if Chloe is pregnant, maybe she wont if that baby is Daniel's. Or maybe the nausea comes form the poisoning, we will see. But I must say that I LOVE that devious Kate is back, this is when she is at her best it seems. I cannot wait to see the fallout from Tony's death it will be GOOD! What will Stefano do next!!!! All these spoilers sound so SWEET!!!! :dance: :
Edited by Virgo Twins, Mar 12 2009, 11:37 AM.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Thursday
Kate continues to push her plan to end Chloe's marriage to Lucas; Nicole finds Tony and Philip engaged in a deadly struggle.

Bradyclan

So I see where this is going... Stephanie and Chelsea are roomates. Chelsea leaves . Phil will probably move out of the mansion and moves in with Stef....

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Friday
Sami bids the convent farewell; EJ and Stefano discuss Tony's leaving the family and Stefano is determined to make Tony pay for abandoning them.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply