Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of March 23rd; *UPDATED 3/21*
Topic Started: Mar 10 2009, 07:06 PM (8,519 Views)
Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

Angie79
Mar 13 2009, 10:07 PM
Friday
Sami bids the convent farewell; EJ and Stefano discuss Tony's leaving the family and Stefano is determined to make Tony pay for abandoning them.
Hmmm....just speculating...Steffy's going to Tony's bedside and going to make sure he's a dead DiMera, especially now that EJ's the future. I wonder if Steffy keeps this from EJ?? OOOOO..this is GOOD!
Thanks for the spoilers!
Liz
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

hockeyfox

SocRMum1
Mar 10 2009, 07:50 PM
Wow! So let's just add one more thing of Nicole's growing list of rotten deeds. She'd rather stand there and watch Tony die in order to save her own ass? Nice. ^o) I suppose Philip gets points for at least making her call for help...even though it's completely ridiculous that he's having a physical altercation with a man at least twice his age. :shame:

God, I cannot wait for the truth about this piece of work to finally come out. But at least her true colors shine brighter every day. So...go right ahead. Drink up, :biatch: :drunk:
But remember, Philip is a one legged man. Tony should be able to whip him.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Daytime Dial spoilers

•Tony and Nicole overhear Sami say that she’s going to adopt a baby.

•Brady and Rafe meet for the first time at the Brady Pub.

•Bo sees the man in his vision with Hope — it’s Roman.

•Victor fires Philip from Titan.

•Chloe feels nauseous and is not happy when she checks her calendar.

Thursday – Sami learns Rafe share a meaningful kiss before bringing Grace home from the convent.

Friday – Tony and Philip have a deadly struggle on the pier.

http://daytimedial.blogspot.com/

LovingDays

Can't wait the scene between rafe & brady

Livie

So Nicole hears and knows what Sami is about to do. Nicole does not want Sami to have anything so I am sure she is going to steal Grace as well, then dump her with a family she thinks will be good to her so Nicole lovers can have another way to excuse her horrible actions with the "well, she was trying to find her a home..like finding places for unwanted cat litters in a way.. finally, I just bet it will turn out Nicole is Mia's mother..and she is going to find out she gave away her grandaughter. Now is Nicole vain enough to not want to be a grandmother? Or will she, Brady, Mia and Will go on a journey of getting back the baby?

ges
Member Avatar

hockeyfox
Mar 16 2009, 05:14 PM
SocRMum1
Wow! So let's just add one more thing of Nicole's growing list of rotten deeds. She'd rather stand there and watch Tony die in order to save her own ass? Nice. ^o) I suppose Philip gets points for at least making her call for help...even though it's completely ridiculous that he's having a physical altercation with a man at least twice his age. :shame:

God, I cannot wait for the truth about this piece of work to finally come out. But at least her true colors shine brighter every day. So...go right ahead. Drink up, :biatch: :drunk:
True dat. Also, Philip can always use his leg as a bat if necessary. The whole storyline is written by the mentally challenged. Why can't Tony die from spray-tan poisoning? They are always using bizarre illnesses, why not?
He has been drenching himself in that shit for years. That cannot be a good thing. Hitting his head on the dock. Pah-leeze. :shame:

Daytime
Member Avatar

thanks angie, I am just happy Sami is bringing little Grace home.

lastDays
Member Avatar

hockeyfox
Mar 16 2009, 05:14 PM
SocRMum1

Gosh. A story about a woman being pregnant and the true daddy is deceived.Where does Dena come up with such orginal ideas? :drunk: .......Sorry.This was in response to the Daytime Dial spoilers
Edited by lastDays, Mar 17 2009, 07:01 PM.

Livie

I missed the part about Sami bringing Grace home. Now I wonder if Nicole will sic Mia onto Sami to steal Grace? Or maybe the pressure will finally get to Nicole and she will just tell all, then beg Mia to let her keep the baby that she dumped?

Or best scenario for me is that Sami finds out, at the same time Nicole is accused of Tony's killing and since the motive will be uncovered it will be charged as 1st degree murder, she is convicted, and the death row thing plays out, but at the very last second, Brady gets an old time mafioso to confess to doing it, thereby saving Nicole so she can come out and start up bugging Victor by falliing in love with Brady, the man who believed in her...and that man is not EJ.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

SOD

- Stefano vows to make Tony pay.
- Stephanie and Chelsea decide to move in together.
- Philip and Tony strike a deal.

SOW

- Maggie realizes Daniel's sacrifice.
- Max reaches out to Theo.
- Sami tells Stefano and EJ she has adopted a baby.
- Nicole requests Brady's help on a new scheme.
- Sami and Rafe pick up Grace from the convent.

Daytime
Member Avatar

ummm, interesting, I wonder will Stefano fall for it. He already knows about the convent, it shouldn't take much for Stefano to put two and two together.

lulu
Member Avatar

MSN spoilers:

Monday, March 23
Lucas and Chloe find Kate at the Justice of the Peace; Chelsea and Theo run into Max at the pier; Sami gets defensive; Brady realizes that Rafe has feelings for Sami.

Tuesday, March 24
Kate wonders how she can get rid of her new daughter-in-law; Daniel visits Brady; Bo tells Hope that he's had another vision.

Wednesday, March 25
Brady asks Tony to meet him at the pier; Philip gets fired; Bo gets upset when he sees Hope talking to Roman.

Thursday, March 26
Kate apologizes to Daniel; Nicole confronts Mia; Philip and Tony get into a fight; Sami and Rafe kiss.

Friday, March 27
Sami asks Sister Agnes about Rafe's past; Daniel apologizes to Chloe; Bo lies to Hope; Stefano, E.J. and Philip have a confrontation.

samixxx
Member Avatar

These spoilers sound great! Thank you. Brady should start charging :P

ginababe
BANNED

looks like they are charging ahead w/ Safe, can't wait to see them fizzle and die a miserable death!! Fuck, at this point I would take Lumi over that lame ass couple!!
Edited by ginababe, Mar 18 2009, 08:08 PM.

leah09
Member Avatar

ginababe
Mar 18 2009, 08:07 PM
looks like they are charging ahead w/ Safe, can't wait to see them fizzle and die a miserable death!! Fuck, at this point I would take Lumi over that lame ass couple!!
:frustration: ITA

Rafe is so boring with Sami.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Those look good. The Stefano, EJ, and Philip stuff sounds very good!

Nicole/Mia should be good too and I like seeing Maggie in a spoiler again. It's been a few weeks since seeing her.

suzipawhuska
Member Avatar

If I remember correctly, MIa said that her babys father just up and vanished. WEll that was about the time that Rafe was just starting to protect Sami. I think Rafe will turn out to be Grace {Mia's baby} father and that will explain part of why he is so drawn towards her. I think that Johnny is Lucas's son. I think that lucas will turn out to be Sami's real babys' father {Sydney} and that will be the final straw for the DiMera FAmily to loose 2 "heirs" !! I am a die hard Lumi fan, but if Sami has to be with another man, I pick Rafe! He is Lucas and EJ rolled up into one! IMO. I am glad they are going ahead with Rami {RAfe and Sami}. But in a perfect world, Sami and Lucas discover they are still in love and decide to go back together, and raise their 4 kids! Also I think SAmi will somehow get to keep Grace, and so it will be like 2 sets of twins! plus Will.

P.S. I thought Will was the one that shot EJ?????

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

More Daily spoilers

Monday, March 23rd
Tony and Nicole overhear Sami say she's going to adopt a baby; Brady and Rafe meet for the first time at the Brady Pub; Kate tells the newlyweds she's unhappy that they got married without telling her; Chelsea is impressed with Max's handling of Theo.

Tuesday, March 24th
Bo finally sees that the man in his vision with Hope is Roman; Lucas defends Chloe and urges Kate to trust her; Daniel pays Brady a visit; Philip meets Tony on the pier and offers to buy the formula back.

Wednesday, March 25th
Victor fires Philip from Titan; Nicole tells Brady that Tony knows about her fake pregnancy; Hope tries to find out what's wrong with Bo; Chelsea senses that something is bothering her dad.

Thursday, March 26th
Sami and Rafe share a meaningful kiss before bringing Grace home from the convent; Daniel congratulates Chloe on her marriage; Nicole confronts Mia about telling Tony the truth; Philip and Brady square off and Philip tells Brady he was fired.

Friday, March 27th
Tony and Philip have a violent struggle on the pier; Chloe feels nauseous and is not happy when she checks her calendar; Sami asks Rafe to be Grace's godparent; Bo lies to Hope about his visions.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

It would be in Daniel's best interest to stay far away from Chloe. I can see this gesture of congratulations leading to winding up in bed together.

Deleted User
Deleted User

laptop
Mar 17 2009, 07:34 PM
Or best scenario for me is that Sami finds out, at the same time Nicole is accused of Tony's killing and since the motive will be uncovered it will be charged as 1st degree murder, she is convicted, and the death row thing plays out, but at the very last second, Brady gets an old time mafioso to confess to doing it, thereby saving Nicole so she can come out and start up bugging Victor by falliing in love with Brady, the man who believed in her...and that man is not EJ.

LOL .. And then you woke up right ??
Why would Nicole be charged with Tony's "Murder" ? Philip was the one brawling with him, from what Ive read his death is an accident..and she is the one who calls 911.. she is simply a witness and bystander.
How would that turn into a 1st degree murder conviction?

Where do people come up with some of these things ?[/b]
Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply