Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD and SOW: Sydney's christening; March 24th issues; Summary of Articles
Topic Started: Mar 11 2009, 10:01 AM (3,129 Views)
PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

This is nothing like the story in 94 for me. Sorry. That story actually climaxed a big part of the story and it was a bit more complex then this. Anyone can find similarities in anything if they look hard enough. This doesn't even come close. Just because it's a christening and it involves Nicole sort of being tortured with the truth doesn't mean it's exactly a ripoff. Maybe it's just me.

I think it all sounds great. It's a nice way to up the stakes and I think they were smart in doing this this week because the CBS soaps will be preempted Thursday and Friday so Days can sort of try to hook viewers with this stuff and rope them into this story as the intensity increases.

I can't wait to see Ari and Thaoo with this material.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

SpriteEyes
Member Avatar

sounds like fun.

I can't remember too many storylines that aren't a rip off of another storyline from the last forty years.

Dallas812

Thanks for the info.

samixxx
Member Avatar

Well I have set and stewed over this for awhile so I decided to vent. I want Thaao's final scenes with Joe!!!!!!!!!!!! Even though I love Jay.......it is depressing, I guess it is better than pulltheplugicide. Still sucks! :'( :'(
Edited by samixxx, Mar 11 2009, 09:05 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply