Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOW: A Closer Look: Bo; March 24th issue; Article Summary
Topic Started: Mar 11 2009, 10:28 AM (2,397 Views)
Ellie

Please link to DR.

This week's SOW features an interview with Peter Reckell.

Reckell relates that Bo had a vision of Hope sleeping with someone, but Bo didn't know who it was. Bo then sees Hope and Daniel talking at the hospital, and when Daniel leaves, Bo confronts Hope and asks her, "Where did that come from? Why do you want to go have coffee with this guy?" Hope asks Bo if he's jealous. SOW says that Bo is sensitive and suspicious because of his visions, and Reckell clarifies that "Daniel is the first one this happens with. There are going to be a couple of others."

Reckell says that Bo's nervousness comes in part from the fact that Bo's visions have come true. Bo had a vision about Hope and Kayla, and "Bo thought it was stupid", but it really happened in the end. Reckell continues, "now here's another [vision] of his wife sleeping with another man. That's stupid too. But what is Bo supposed to do, suddently believe his visions aren't going to happen? Bo's just trying to ignore this one."

After this, however, Bo has yet another vision of Hope in bed with another man, and in the vision, Hope says she never thought Bo's visions would come true. Reckell explains that the visions are getting progressively more detailed.

When these visions start, Hope tells Bo that he just has to put them out of his mind. But Bo reminds Hope that she'd wanted him to tell her about the visions. "Bo's like, 'Okay, I can't talk about them, but I'm supposed to talk about them. Which do you want me to do?'"

Reckell explains another source of Bo's anxiety: While Bo thinks that there's no way Hope would sleep with someone else, "the other part is going, 'But oh crap, she's going to sleep with someone else.' It's a huge conflict, and it's driving Bo crazy."

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

EjsGaGirl
Member Avatar

thanks,,is this the best they can do for BOPE??

peaches179

:sleep: Thanks, Ellie!

Mason

EjsGaGirl
Mar 11 2009, 10:36 AM
Honestly, I'd rather they have NO story than this garbage.

Ellie

Mason
Mar 11 2009, 10:46 AM
EjsGaGirl
Mar 11 2009, 10:36 AM
Honestly, I'd rather they have NO story than this garbage.
From the number of times Peter Reckell used the word "stupid" in that interview, I'm wondering if he feels the same way.

Mason

^ And who could blame him? I'm embarrassed for him!

cjknick
Member Avatar

Thanks Ellie ....

Red Mist
Member Avatar

Good Lord! This is some shabby writing....meh....Thanks Ellie!

Kailyn

first of all the word stupid is not the correct word...pathetic is more like it...I wish they would take another sail around the world and leave while they still have an ounce of digniy left... :hmmph:

lastDays
Member Avatar

I feel sorry for Peter R. and Kristian A. Their characters have become victims of Dena's poisoned pen :sheep:

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

This storyline is just getting worse. Thanks, Ellie!

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Peter seemed to like this at the start but I can't imagine he's that big on it now. It's gone downhill big time since Kayla's shooting.

I can tolerate watching it but it is terrible. I hope it's over soon. I do like them kind of toying with people by not showing who Hope is in bed with and then interacting her with other men. I do like that and the Roman twist at least is surprising. Other then that, there isn't much else I like about the story right now. I just hope it ends soon.
Edited by PhoenixRising05, Mar 11 2009, 06:01 PM.

KristianFanForever
Member Avatar
Shove your crappy show where the sun don't shine, Corday!

Thanks Ellie

Kailyn

well I think the actors are certainly glad to have jobs but the problem with this so called storyline is that they are on one time a week for about 7 minutes and by the time they are on again the following week I've forgotten what happened prior.it's ridiculous. who can follow that kind of storyline.?

fancyface78
Member Avatar

Kailyn
Mar 11 2009, 11:14 PM
well I think the actors are certainly glad to have jobs but the problem with this so called storyline is that they are on one time a week for about 7 minutes and by the time they are on again the following week I've forgotten what happened prior.it's ridiculous. who can follow that kind of storyline.?
Definitely hard to get invested when they are barely on!!!

pnelsen

Actually, I'm glad Steve and kayla are not on this "All New" show. I'd much rather watch the 80's on youtube. At least ALL of the characters were involved in GOOD stories, and they could act too.

EjsGaGirl
Member Avatar

I do indeed feel for Peter and Kristian...I mean..really!!!

Kailyn

while I am happy for the actors to have work and pages to play out and I'm sure they are to, I find if the fans are disgruntled over the storylines and do as I have and shut the show off then whats the point? pretty soon you have no more audience to watch the horrible storyline even though the actors have been given material. it's a no win situation after awhile and it happens all the time with shows being cancelled.the actors have work but the audience isn't interested in the show.Days is there if you ask me.

cjknick
Member Avatar

I think both Kristian and Peter look really good right now. Peter looks like he has actually lost some weight and tone up and Kristian looks like she might have gained some weight - looks great on her!

Kailyn

cjknick
Mar 12 2009, 11:19 AM
I think both Kristian and Peter look really good right now. Peter looks like he has actually lost some weight and tone up and Kristian looks like she might have gained some weight - looks great on her!
I was thinkng the same thing they both look fantastic and your right they have both never looked better...

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply