Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOW: A Closer Look: Bo; March 24th issue; Article Summary
Topic Started: Mar 11 2009, 10:28 AM (2,439 Views)
KathyRon

Yep! They both look great! :cheer: Now if we could only get that long awaited 3 year love scene, we could maybe some of us Bope fans would be happy! :wub: :dance:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kailyn

KathyRon
Mar 12 2009, 01:17 PM
Yep! They both look great! :cheer: Now if we could only get that long awaited 3 year love scene, we could maybe some of us Bope fans would be happy! :wub: :dance:
heaven forbid that would mean that Bo and Hope might take away some time from the other nonsense you know like Sami and Ej and Nicole or Chloe and her man problems...I doubt that Dena would ever do that...we can just assume what they are doing off screen... :shame:

KathyRon

Kailyn
Mar 12 2009, 10:04 PM
KathyRon
heaven forbid that would mean that Bo and Hope might take away some time from the other nonsense you know like Sami and Ej and Nicole or Chloe and her man problems...I doubt that Dena would ever do that...we can just assume what they are doing off screen... :shame:
Unfortunately, you are soooooo right! :shame: We CAN'T give them more than 5 minutes once or twice a week, because anymore time will dip into the others precious time! :frustration: These two haven'y had a freakin love scene in almost 4 years and these dumb butt writers can't even give us that? :shithitfan: Thank goodness I have the old "Days" tapes of this couple when that had real writers that knew how to write! :tounge:

Kailyn

KathyRon
Mar 12 2009, 10:45 PM
Kailyn
Mar 12 2009, 10:04 PM
KathyRon
Unfortunately, you are soooooo right! :shame: We CAN'T give them more than 5 minutes once or twice a week, because anymore time will dip into the others precious time! :frustration: These two haven'y had a freakin love scene in almost 4 years and these dumb butt writers can't even give us that? :shithitfan: Thank goodness I have the old "Days" tapes of this couple when that had real writers that knew how to write! :tounge:
I agree I have the 80's dvd's and I watch them when I want to see the real Days of our Lives not this generic show.

KristianFanForever
Member Avatar
Shove your crappy show where the sun don't shine, Corday!

cjknick
Mar 12 2009, 11:19 AM
I think both Kristian and Peter look really good right now. Peter looks like he has actually lost some weight and tone up and Kristian looks like she might have gained some weight - looks great on her!
ICAM!! Kristian looks awesome! :)

Kailyn

well what one day next week are Bope on anyone know?

Daysnet Australia
Member Avatar

My only real question is WHERE IS THIS STORYLINE GOING? I know it's totally ludicrous to think that Hope would be in bed with Roman (Maybe in 1984 when she had a crush on her future brother in law) but please. NOW? My only saving grace at this time is thinking that Hope would talk to Roman, convince him to pretend to go to bed with her and then have Bo find them together - both would be fully clothed - but at least it would shut up Bo from his weird attitude to a stupid storyline.

Kailyn

Daysnet Australia
Mar 13 2009, 06:28 PM
My only real question is WHERE IS THIS STORYLINE GOING? I know it's totally ludicrous to think that Hope would be in bed with Roman (Maybe in 1984 when she had a crush on her future brother in law) but please. NOW? My only saving grace at this time is thinking that Hope would talk to Roman, convince him to pretend to go to bed with her and then have Bo find them together - both would be fully clothed - but at least it would shut up Bo from his weird attitude to a stupid storyline.
well actually what I think happens is Bo is going to see Hope in bed with several men of salem and Roman is only one of them . Bo is driving himself nuts and thats about all I see for the future of this storyline. it's such a bore to watch and I feel so sorry for Kristian to have to have that love scene even of it doesn't come true.

Ellie

Kailyn
Mar 13 2009, 08:17 PM
it's such a bore to watch and I feel so sorry for Kristian to have to have that love scene even of it doesn't come true.
Seriously, can you even imagine if they have a love scene? Bope fans have been asking for a love scene for something like three years, and Kristian might have one with Josh Taylor. Disgusting. Dena strikes again.

deadhead
Member Avatar

Yawn..anything Bo and Hope is boring these days..weeks...years. They havent done anything interesting in forever with them. :shame: I used to love them now i fastforward their scenes. When i watch the show is only 15 min long lol

Kailyn

honestly I don't trust Dena with a love scene for Bope so I am just fine that they never get one.I would rather not have to see her mess that up to. shes an incompitent writer with the mundane bore and to ask her to step out and write something romantic is asking for trouble.look what she finds to be romantic Chloe and Dr hobag, or sami and her many lovers. so to keep at least that part of Bo and Hope sacred is fine by me.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply