Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
New "Chelsea Brady" blog entry
Topic Started: Mar 11 2009, 06:50 PM (1,638 Views)
Ellie

http://daysofourlives.com/specials/specials_detail_3701.html

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=101731533&blogId=476048004

Wednesday, March 11, 2009 Big changes!

Remember how I said Max and I could never date again? Well, itís time to rethink that little statement. In a big, big way!

It all started with a kiss. Doesnít it always?! Sorry, if I sound a little giddy, itís because Ö I am! Anyway, after all this time of telling everyone that we were ďjust friends,Ē Max and I kissed, which is not necessarily something that ďfriendsĒ do. Friends with benefits, maybe, but Iím really not that into that kind of thing. I either want all the romance and everything or nothing at all. But, we kissed and I knew that I had to tell Stephanie. Wasnít looking forward to her reaction, but Ö My resolution for 2009 (and for the rest of my life) is to NOT get in trouble for lying or covering things up. Simple way to do it? TELL THE TRUTH! So I told Stephanie. She was surprised, and despite what she said, I donít think she was too happy. She said she was cool with it, but I just donít completely believe it. Especially since she and Philip are currently on the outs. I thought they could be really good for each other, but Iím beginning to doubt it. She needs a really, really stand-up guy and Philip may not be that person.

Anyway, long story short, Max and I didnít end with a kiss. Well, that first time, and several more, if Iím gonna be honest, we did, but Ö How do I say this? We made love! It was Ö Great. Seriously. After everything weíve been through, and maybe because we know each other so well, it was amazing. I wasnít really totally sure I was ready and then, suddenly, I was. Then, of course, my dad was none too pleased with the whole situation. He totally blew a fuse and I thought it was ..OVER.. between the two of us. Iím getting that it wasnít the smartest thing Iíve ever done to make love to a guy in my dadís house. Didnít expect to get caught, but, there you go. My dad apologized later, but I honestly canít fully blame him for being angry. Now, I just have to figure out exactly where Max and I stand. Iím not worried, but we do need to talk!

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

How stupid and a HUGE waste of time.
Quote Post Goto Top

Keith
Member Avatar

She's leaving the show...and they create a blog for her character? Color me confused.

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

OMG, like, ITA that this is such a waste of time.

It makes Chelsea come off a little...young. And I can't help but compare it to the actress's own blog, which is so articulate and thoughtful.

But with a budget of $5 per week, why pay someone to do that?

Ellie

Keith
Mar 11 2009, 07:05 PM
She's leaving the show...and they create a blog for her character? Color me confused.
Hi, it's not new - it's been around for a while. (Sorry, I meant 'new blog entry' - I'll edit the thread title.)

Ellie

px780
Mar 11 2009, 07:05 PM
OMG, like, ITA that this is such a waste of time.

It makes Chelsea come off a little...young. And I can't help but compare it to the actress's own blog, which is so articulate and thoughtful.

But with a budget of $5 per week, why pay someone to do that?
LOL I agree with you and Amello, it's so ridiculous. As I was posting it, I was also thinking about the poor person assigned the task of writing this. Maybe it was a punishment for the guy who leaked the spoilers? :ermm:

Bradyclan

I guess they want to milk it for all it's worth to get some younger demo.LOL. I mean Chelsea is the main younger female , right now. Melanie and Stephanie's character aren't as developped, relatable or marketable...

KristianFanForever
Member Avatar
Shove your crappy show where the sun don't shine, Corday!

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!

I always knew Chelsea was a JOKE and this confirms it!
Edited by KristianFanForever, Mar 11 2009, 09:36 PM.

Bradyclan

KristianFanForever
Mar 11 2009, 09:35 PM
ROTFLMAO!!!!!!

I always knew Chelsea was a JOKE and this confirms it!
:eyeroll:

Man, you're sure gonna be bored out of your mind when Chelsea leaves...

Mason

I was wondering how long it would take... :eyeroll:

EjsGaGirl
Member Avatar

Hmm,,that was.....odd...

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

Can't wait for RM to leave so Chex can be no more.

JDB

I don't know who is really writing the angry angel nonsense, but they should just stop. RM is leaving, that blog entry bullshit just made the character look worse to me, and getting a new ghost writer for Higg's blog would have had more entertainment value anyway.

Alana
Member Avatar

No way this is Rachel's aka Chelsea's blog...lmao

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

Ellie
Mar 11 2009, 07:09 PM
LOL I agree with you and Amello, it's so ridiculous. As I was posting it, I was also thinking about the poor person assigned the task of writing this. Maybe it was a punishment for the guy who leaked the spoilers? :ermm:
I still think that leak was intentional.

They should've done this for Mia, or whatever that girl's name is who's going to be paired with Will.

izzieb

So sad to see Chelsea go, she is one of my favs.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Its weird how much I despised Chelsea when she first came on air. I thought her acting sucked, and her character was even worse off. But, she's truly grown on me overtime. Definitely adore her more than a lot of the other teen women ie. Steph. I will most definitely miss her!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply