Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Neil & Tyra Rip Each Others Clothes Off; and Someone Sees Them!
Topic Started: Mar 12 2009, 06:15 PM (1,429 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

I about died laughing when he turned her around to unzip her dress and then turned her back around to keep kissing her!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

cassie1013

Rhiannon
Mar 14 2009, 08:28 PM
I about died laughing when he turned her around to unzip her dress and then turned her back around to keep kissing her!
That was hilarious! So was the "staring" before the big kiss - Neil was looking at her like a piece of meat!

cassie1013

BadZoe
Mar 13 2009, 01:34 PM
And did Devon go behind that curtain to whack off?
HAHA.

Daytime
Member Avatar

I can't stand Neil's punk arse. I'm sorry I just can't get behind this pairing. I know Nia is out, but I was hoping they bring someone esle in for Neil. Like DRU!!!!

lazydazes
Member Avatar

Neil used to be a pretty decent guy. I have lost all respect for him now. What does he think he's doing? I don't know why the writers think that Neil/Tyra are so hot. They're not! I wish that Drucilla would somehow rise from the ashes and get Neil out of this ridiculous fiasco. I think that Tyra/her niece need the fastest ticket out of town. They utterly bore me stiff.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply