Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Possible spoiler about the Bo/Hope story?
Topic Started: Mar 16 2009, 11:00 PM (4,143 Views)
safetogether4ever5
Member Avatar

i got this from someone at soaps.com message board but she said that
hope says "i cant believe i fooled bo this long"when she is with roman...
i need one piece of info to guess who it is....
was billie ever....ATTRACTED to roman?
do u know any other women who liked bo and roman?

we all need to try to figure out who is pretending to be hope...i have no clue but blillie i didnt watch with carly so maybe its carly...
i need help!! :shrug:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

safetogether4ever5
Member Avatar

ahhh its drivin me nuts!!!!

wait till i tell my mom she is THE BIGGEST bope fan ever...wait till she hears that hope isnt hope...

Tammy
Member Avatar

Yeah but then... who the Hell is Roman? The real Roman wouldn't keep a scecret like that from Bo!

safetogether4ever5
Member Avatar

Tammy
Mar 16 2009, 11:16 PM
Yeah but then... who the Hell is Roman? The real Roman wouldn't keep a scecret like that from Bo!
hmmm

wait....IT CANT BE BILLIE IT HAS TO BE HOPE
because when zack died she showed too much teras and 2 billie cant have kids which = ciara...
could carly have kids?
could carly have been that sad about zack?

Kailyn

this story is so twisted and not in a good way but I don't think Dena herself has a clue where shes going with this autrocity. shes the worst writer I have ever seen and I know this is the new Days of our lives but for me (an oldie) I don't like it at all because I watched Days when it was the best of the best. and this ain't it.why can't Bo and Hope be spared and sent to some deserted Island to visit Shawn and vanish forever.? I'd rather they leave then watch them be humiliated like this.

safetogether4ever5
Member Avatar

true that!

i wouldnt want to see them gone tho

but dena is making this story have twists and turns not in a good way!! :shame:

KathyRon

I know that this is VERY FRUSTRATING for all us Bope fans! :scared: :frustration: However, all is not what it seems. So just hang in there! Remember. Hope would NEVER CHEAT on Bo! :cheer:

Kailyn

KathyRon
Mar 16 2009, 11:42 PM
I know that this is VERY FRUSTRATING for all us Bope fans! :scared: :frustration: However, all is not what it seems. So just hang in there! Remember. Hope would NEVER CHEAT on Bo! :cheer:
I trust that she never would but what I don't trust is watching this not be Hope but again a pawn of Stephanos and to go down that disgusting path again is not what I would want to see. but your right we have no other choice but to wait it out and see what happens.

samixxx
Member Avatar

Oh geez. Could she be Princess Gina? The comment from Sami the other day about Stefano would love if Ej had a harem of women producing was confusing to me. Could Princess Gina meet Elvis the impregnator? :hypnotize:

Tammy
Member Avatar

KathyRon
Mar 16 2009, 11:42 PM
Remember. Hope would NEVER CHEAT on Bo! :cheer:
No she probably wouldn't... if she was being written by someone who understands the character.

I wouldn't put anything past the people who write this show nowadays :shame:

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

I thought Hope cheated w/Patrick? I think if it is Roman- that's just GROSS! I know people think Dr. Dan the feel you up man...is gross too, but they have been in scenes together (perhaps a red herring) and I think they have chemistry!
Liz

Tammy
Member Avatar

Liz<3Days
Mar 17 2009, 12:06 AM
I thought Hope cheated w/Patrick?
Well technically I think she and Bo were separated at the time... I could be remembering it wrong!

Personally I don't care who Hope sleeps with as long as its NOT ROMAN lol.

fancyface78
Member Avatar

Liz<3Days
I thought Hope cheated w/Patrick? I think if it is Roman- that's just GROSS! I know people think Dr. Dan the feel you up man...is gross too, but they have been in scenes together (perhaps a red herring) and I think they have chemistry!
Liz
She only slept with Patrick when she thought her marriage to Bo was over.

I don't think she'll be sleeping with anyone. If anything, she and Roman are working on a case together and have to pretend to sleep together, thus Hope saying "That was my best performance" ie - undercover work. If you recall over the years she has had to "pretend" to do a lot of different things while undercover.

Kailyn

fancyface78
Mar 17 2009, 12:13 AM
Liz<3Days
Liz
She only slept with Patrick when she thought her marriage to Bo was over.

I don't think she'll be sleeping with anyone. If anything, she and Roman are working on a case together and have to pretend to sleep together, thus Hope saying "That was my best performance" ie - undercover work. If you recall over the years she has had to "pretend" to do a lot of different things while undercover.
it's all so confusing but I do know that Hope would never cheat . and knowing this writer it will turn out to be something so stupid. that once it's fully exposed I'm sure I'll be shaking my head in disbelief as I am right now reading the spoilers.

Kenny
Member Avatar

It's probably something lame like Hope and Roman working on a secret case together that Bo doesn't know about and they're just trying to make it seem like an affair on the outside to fool viewers. If it was an actual affair, the writers would be beating us in the face with it. Story teases are rarely ever what they seem.

Either way, it's lame and disgusting. Hope and Roman having an affair isn't something that should even be teased, much less followed through with.

Mason
Member Avatar

Kenny
Mar 17 2009, 12:59 AM
It's probably something lame like Hope and Roman working on a secret case together that Bo doesn't know about and they're just trying to make it seem like an affair on the outside to fool viewers.
It reminds me of when Bo and Billie were undercover in Rome pretending to be a couple and Hope thought it was legit, only worse because in this instance, it's Hope and ROMAN. The very thought of it just makes me want to projectile vomit.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Well, Corday did hint that not everything was as it seemed or it has to be either undercover or something even bigger with maybe Hope and Roman both being impostors since I can't see either one entertaining the thought of having sex together.

As much as I shudder to think of this, I'm a bit intrigued to see why they end up in bed together and where this may go. Plus, there is a small history with Hope crushing on Roman at one point so we'll see. I still don't like this visions stuff but maybe something interesting will come out of it.

Kenny
Member Avatar

PhoenixRising05
Mar 17 2009, 01:42 AM
Plus, there is a small history with Hope crushing on Roman at one point so we'll see.
I assume you're talking about the real Roman. Not this Elmer Fudd looking guy we have now. If I didn't know any better, I would swear he's Rudy from Survivor, LoL.

Posted Image

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Kenny
Mar 17 2009, 01:54 AM
PhoenixRising05
Mar 17 2009, 01:42 AM
Plus, there is a small history with Hope crushing on Roman at one point so we'll see.
I assume you're talking about the real Roman. Not this Elmer Fudd looking guy we have now. If I didn't know any better, I would swear he's Rudy from Survivor, LoL.

Posted Image
LMAO :laugh: .

I'm talking about the character of Roman. I wish it was Wayne in the role too (especially in this case) but the history is still the same regardless. I cringe thinking about Josh's Roman with anyone but I still find all this somewhat interesting LOL.

nicedreamz
Member Avatar

They already said that Bo's visions aren't always what they seem, so I doubt very much if Hope will actually have sex with Roman. But I think some cockamamie situation will pop up that makes it look like they did and Bo will prolly fly off the handle and assume that they really did the deed.

That being said, I do remember that Hope, as a teen, actually did have a bigtime crush on Roman before she fell for Bo. Of course, that was back when Wayne Northrop played Roman. As for Billie, I'm fairly sure she and Roman went out on a date or two, but they never really took off.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Register for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply