Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Possible spoiler about the Bo/Hope story?
Topic Started: Mar 16 2009, 11:00 PM (3,970 Views)
jane1978

I really havenīt liked the story till now, but Tuesday preview and Boīs new vision peaked my interest. Itīs not so simple anymore, because Hope in the vision is openly making fun from Bo and how she is deceiving him. Itīs hard to explain just as the usual undecover misunderstanding anymore.

Plus, Iīm absolutely sure this story was pitched by Whittesel, not Higley, so it has to have some bigger purpose. Tomlin would not greenlighted it otherwise. They are slowly developing it from christmas and seem to be fairly devoted to it. Hope pretending to sleep with Roman not only doesnīt make any sense (and itīs disgusting as hell), but itīs not creating the kind of deep longterm conflict the couple needs.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sindacco
Member Avatar

I don't get all the Roman hate.

nicedreamz
Member Avatar

Just had a thought ... what if the previous incidents with Theo and Kayla's shooting were just freaky coincidences or even deliberate set-ups and Bo's not really psychic? What if someone (Stefano?) managed to get inside Bo's head and somehow give him "visions" that they want him to see?

If so, that could put a whole new spin on Bo's latest visions of Hope and Roman.

EjsGaGirl
Member Avatar

The rumor I am hearing is,,these visions are from the "past"that evidently,,"Roman"and I use that loosely,he will always be Chris Kosicheck to me...and "Hope"..are really from the past,and its Roman and Princess Gina...and that Stefano is all too aware of it happening,as it apparently happened when they were in his custody...I read this at Days Cafe,,so take it as you want

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

jane1978
Mar 17 2009, 05:30 AM
I really havenīt liked the story till now, but Tuesday preview and Boīs new vision peaked my interest. Itīs not so simple anymore, because Hope in the vision is openly making fun from Bo and how she is deceiving him. Itīs hard to explain just as the usual undecover misunderstanding anymore.

Plus, Iīm absolutely sure this story was pitched by Whittesel, not Higley, so it has to have some bigger purpose. Tomlin would not greenlighted it otherwise. They are slowly developing it from christmas and seem to be fairly devoted to it. Hope pretending to sleep with Roman not only doesnīt make any sense (and itīs disgusting as hell), but itīs not creating the kind of deep longterm conflict the couple needs.
I agree.

I have never felt this visions story was Higley's at all. I think Higley still influences things but I don't feel her presence in a single story right now and I don't feel she is influencing this Bo visions story at all. This reeks of Tomlin and Whitesell camp, especially because it's still going on. There has to be some reason for it because every other story has a vision or long-term purpose. It's not clear what the vision or long-term purpose of this story is but I'm curious to find out because it's clear there is something behind it. I'm hoping whatever it is helps me get invested in this story like I was up until Kayla's shooting. I don't hate it but I struggle with it because I feel it's pointless right now but obviously that can all change if there is some reasoning behind it we don't know of yet.

lastDays
Member Avatar

Liz<3Days
Mar 17 2009, 12:06 AM
I thought Hope cheated w/Patrick? I think if it is Roman- that's just GROSS! I know people think Dr. Dan the feel you up man...is gross too, but they have been in scenes together (perhaps a red herring) and I think they have chemistry!
Liz
I noticed that too about Doc Dan and Hope.Hes not being "creepy" around her.,and the scenes they share together are nice. SO if Dena is making Hope actually Gina,I could go with a Dan/Gina thing ;)

Kailyn

well all I can say is Roman verses Bo really? thats a no brainer I think the writers feel sorry for Josh and needed to give him a little action after all whos even interested in Roman? I have yet to read any fan base begging Roman to be with anyone on the show. he's just ewwww to me. sorry to offend the Roman fan but I can't help it. to me Bo need not worry about one single other man because Hope would be out of her mind to even give a second glance to any of them. this is a forced storyline at best and it is not interesting in the least. jmo

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

The only fanbase that seemed to accept Josh Taylor overwhelmingly and that liked him with any woman was the Kaman fans and they were quite the large group.

Other then that, there has been no one else. I do remember Josh's Roman and Hattie seemingly striking a chord with some viewers though.

Kailyn

I had a thought pop in my head about this storyline that I wonder about.
could this be a sort of wonderful life storyline. in other words this is what Hope would have chosen if Bo was never born type story.
maybe Bo is seeing who Hope would have chosen if he was never born because back in the 80's Hope had such a crush on Roman. what do you think? I know it's out there but I just thouht maybe. although she does mention Bo's name in the vision today so maybe not.

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

jane1978
Mar 17 2009, 05:30 AM
Itīs not so simple anymore, because Hope in the vision is openly making fun from Bo and how she is deceiving him. Itīs hard to explain just as the usual undecover misunderstanding anymore.

I agree. I was thinking about this yesterday and I really don't see it as being an undercover situation because I don't see the need at all for Hope to be laughing with Roman about how Bo is so deceived. Unless part of the undercover story is to convince someone they're having an affair, but then they would have to know that person is listening and has access to "their" bedroom, otherwise when they're alone there's no need to keep up the charade.

Don't get me wrong, I'm still holding out hope that Hope and Roman are not now having, never had and will never have an affair of any kind, but I'm just not seeing the undercover explanation as much of a possibility; it has to be something else.

daysfan
Member Avatar

PhoenixRising05
Mar 17 2009, 09:20 AM
The only fanbase that seemed to accept Josh Taylor overwhelmingly and that liked him with any woman was the Kaman fans and they were quite the large group.

Other then that, there has been no one else. I do remember Josh's Roman and Hattie seemingly striking a chord with some viewers though.
Thats probably because any fans from the old times(70's :P) probably remembered Chris and Sam's....well, flirting or budding romance or whatever you want to call it. Roman and Hattie was basically a redux of that. :P

Alligato
Member Avatar

I kind of had in the back of my mind that instead of it being Hope and Roman, it is Chelsea and Max.

Say that Bo tells Max to break it off with his daughter, so they agree and sneak around behind Bo's back, and in Bo's visions, Hope is Chelsea saying that she is giving her best performance by decieving Bo, and Roman is Max as they are both Bo's brothers.

It's stupid and confusing as hell, but Higley and co have been known to do some weird ass stuff. That, and it isn't very climatic and that is also a Higley trademark.

I so seriously doubt that Hope is having anythig to do with Roman...or is she secretly cheating on Bo...so it has to be something else.
Also this gives Hope another stupid reason to be mad at Bo...to think that he would ever believe something in his visions. :)

Kailyn

Alligato
Mar 17 2009, 10:18 AM
I kind of had in the back of my mind that instead of it being Hope and Roman, it is Chelsea and Max.

Say that Bo tells Max to break it off with his daughter, so they agree and sneak around behind Bo's back, and in Bo's visions, Hope is Chelsea saying that she is giving her best performance by decieving Bo, and Roman is Max as they are both Bo's brothers.

It's stupid and confusing as hell, but Higley and co have been known to do some weird ass stuff. That, and it isn't very climatic and that is also a Higley trademark.

I so seriously doubt that Hope is having anythig to do with Roman...or is she secretly cheating on Bo...so it has to be something else.
Also this gives Hope another stupid reason to be mad at Bo...to think that he would ever believe something in his visions. :)
I guess they are banking on the fact that if they continue confusing the masses then at least we are tuning in and watching. kind of a bad attention is better then no attention approach. the sad thing is they have dragged the crap out of it and pretty soon who'll care one way or another? I'm already loosing interest in it and to be frank I don't trust the wrters not to give Cordays' bff a roll in the hay with Hope. so disgusting I could gouge my eyes out just thinking that soon I'll have to see it on screen. again my sentiments to poor Kristian for having to play it out. she would do good to get drunk first.lol

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

Yeah- taking a pay cut, watching your friends get fired, then having a romance with a 75 year-old man? I thought my year was pretty crappy.

With the visions...I just can't bring myself to care. Even random speculation, which is usually fun because y'all are more clever than the writers are, is just not elevating this above "meh." Hope's probably just pregnant or something and hiding it 'cause she was mad about shooting Kayla because Bo hid his visions or whatever. How is Kayla, by the way?

Whatever the case, there's nothing about it that's all that interesting or exciting, imho. And I can't imagine it going somewhere because, y'know, it's Days.

KristianFanForever
Member Avatar
Shove your crappy show where the sun don't shine, Corday!

lastDays
Mar 17 2009, 08:35 AM
Liz<3Days
Mar 17 2009, 12:06 AM
I thought Hope cheated w/Patrick? I think if it is Roman- that's just GROSS! I know people think Dr. Dan the feel you up man...is gross too, but they have been in scenes together (perhaps a red herring) and I think they have chemistry!
Liz
I noticed that too about Doc Dan and Hope.Hes not being "creepy" around her.,and the scenes they share together are nice. SO if Dena is making Hope actually Gina,I could go with a Dan/Gina thing ;)
I could totally go for Dan and Gina as well! :cheer:

I'm enjoying Daniel and Hope's scenes too. :wub:
Edited by KristianFanForever, Mar 17 2009, 11:11 AM.

Sindacco
Member Avatar

PhoenixRising05

Some idiots hate him just because he is friends with Corday.

Kailyn

px780
Mar 17 2009, 10:50 AM
Yeah- taking a pay cut, watching your friends get fired, then having a romance with a 75 year-old man? I thought my year was pretty crappy.

With the visions...I just can't bring myself to care. Even random speculation, which is usually fun because y'all are more clever than the writers are, is just not elevating this above "meh." Hope's probably just pregnant or something and hiding it 'cause she was mad about shooting Kayla because Bo hid his visions or whatever. How is Kayla, by the way?

Whatever the case, there's nothing about it that's all that interesting or exciting, imho. And I can't imagine it going somewhere because, y'know, it's Days.
there ya have it those are my sentiments as well and very well put. I have tried to give a care but you lnow what I just don't and I find it hilarious because it's gong to end up being so stupid because it already is.
I agree the people trying to guess it have way better ideas.
and Dan and Hope is as disgusting to me as Roman and Hope. maybe Kristian got bored and wanted Hope to slut around a little and the best they could do was let Bo have visions of it. lol

KathyRon

Uh, don't hold your breath on the Gina storyline, because that's not it! :eyeroll:

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I love working with Kristian. She's wonderful and fantastic." ~ DC

Maybe it will turn out to be a "Tony is to Andre, as Hope is to this "other" Hope" sort of deal... that would at least explain the whole "mocking the romp visions & laughing at putting on such a good performance"... i guess we'll just have to wait and see...
Edited by Supergirlx2, Mar 17 2009, 11:53 AM.

Tammy
Member Avatar

PhoenixRising05
I do remember Josh's Roman and Hattie seemingly striking a chord with some viewers though.
I think it was Roman and Bonnie Lockhart. But regardless I guess Roman needs to get some ass from somewhere lol. I mean think about it, since this Roman has been on the show he has slept with four people, Marlena, Billie, Kate and Anna. 4 people? That is a two month span for most characters on daytime lmao.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply