Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Possible spoiler about the Bo/Hope story?
Topic Started: Mar 16 2009, 11:00 PM (4,200 Views)
Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

I think we are over-thinking some things...I dont think they really care enough to put more intrigue in this SL. Some ideas here about this SL are very smart and I dont think this writing team cares enough for the characters to do that!
I dont understand why Hope wouldnt cheat on Bo?? She has "given up" on the relationship before? Dan is being understanding and they have chemistry. (And I mean Hope and Dan...not Princess Gina- that ship has sailed!)
Liz
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

KathyRon

Liz<3Days
Mar 17 2009, 12:35 PM
I think we are over-thinking some things...I dont think they really care enough to put more intrigue in this SL. Some ideas here about this SL are very smart and I dont think this writing team cares enough for the characters to do that!
I dont understand why Hope wouldnt cheat on Bo?? She has "given up" on the relationship before? Dan is being understanding and they have chemistry. (And I mean Hope and Dan...not Princess Gina- that ship has sailed!)
Liz
Exactly!! :cheer: This storyline has NOTHING to do with Stephano! Just pay attention, as difficult as it to watch those visions with Roman, just pay attention to the clues! This is a smart group of posters! You'll get it! However, you still may say "what? at the end! :shame:

KristianFanForever
Member Avatar
Shove your crappy show where the sun don't shine, Corday!

KathyRon
Mar 17 2009, 11:39 AM
Uh, don't hold your breath on the Gina storyline, because that's not it! :eyeroll:
Excuse me?
Edited by KristianFanForever, Mar 17 2009, 12:59 PM.

Deleted User
Deleted User

The clues have something to do with a watch and a ring or something on the nightstand I think.
Though I have not looked too close cuz im usually trying to FF.
Quote Post Goto Top

KathyRon

KristianFanForever
Mar 17 2009, 12:48 PM
KathyRon
Mar 17 2009, 11:39 AM
Uh, don't hold your breath on the Gina storyline, because that's not it! :eyeroll:
Excuse me?
Did not mean to upset anyone. :huh1: This is just not going to be a Gina storyline if that is what people were hoping for, that's all. :smile:

daysfan
Member Avatar

Tammy
Mar 17 2009, 12:20 PM
PhoenixRising05
Mar 17 2009, 09:20 AM
I do remember Josh's Roman and Hattie seemingly striking a chord with some viewers though.
I think it was Roman and Bonnie Lockhart. But regardless I guess Roman needs to get some ass from somewhere lol. I mean think about it, since this Roman has been on the show he has slept with four people, Marlena, Billie, Kate and Anna. 4 people? That is a two month span for most characters on daytime lmao.

Oh well now don't forget Nicole's infamous exit in 2006...taking her clothes off in Roman's apartment and that was it, so I think he and Nicole had some brief scandalous affair. :P

Bopefan

nicedreamz
Mar 17 2009, 05:11 AM
They already said that Bo's visions aren't always what they seem, so I doubt very much if Hope will actually have sex with Roman. But I think some cockamamie situation will pop up that makes it look like they did and Bo will prolly fly off the handle and assume that they really did the deed.

That being said, I do remember that Hope, as a teen, actually did have a bigtime crush on Roman before she fell for Bo. Of course, that was back when Wayne Northrop played Roman. As for Billie, I'm fairly sure she and Roman went out on a date or two, but they never really took off.
I agree!
and about Billie and Roman, they have had sex a couple of times in the past.

Bopefan

EjsGaGirl
Mar 17 2009, 07:11 AM
The rumor I am hearing is,,these visions are from the "past"that evidently,,"Roman"and I use that loosely,he will always be Chris Kosicheck to me...and "Hope"..are really from the past,and its Roman and Princess Gina...and that Stefano is all too aware of it happening,as it apparently happened when they were in his custody...I read this at Days Cafe,,so take it as you want
I thought that too, but after thinking about it, it doesn't make much sense. I mean were Hope and Roman ever missing at the same time? and Hope as Gina didn't remember Bo.

Bopefan

Kailyn
Mar 17 2009, 09:15 AM
well all I can say is Roman verses Bo really? thats a no brainer I think the writers feel sorry for Josh and needed to give him a little action after all whos even interested in Roman? I have yet to read any fan base begging Roman to be with anyone on the show. he's just ewwww to me. sorry to offend the Roman fan but I can't help it. to me Bo need not worry about one single other man because Hope would be out of her mind to even give a second glance to any of them. this is a forced storyline at best and it is not interesting in the least. jmo
ROTFL, That's how I feel!!

KristianFanForever
Member Avatar

Kailyn
Bo need not worry about one single other man because Hope would be out of her mind to even give a second glance to any of them.
Too bad the faithfulness is not a two way street. Bo can't keep his pants zipped up when Billie is in town. :rolleyes: :lol:
Edited by KristianFanForever, Mar 17 2009, 04:47 PM.

Kailyn

KristianFanForever
Mar 17 2009, 04:45 PM
Kailyn
Bo need not worry about one single other man because Hope would be out of her mind to even give a second glance to any of them.
Too bad the faithfulness is not a two way street. Bo can't keep his pants zipped up when Billie is in town. :rolleyes: :lol:
I agree with you there but this has nothing thank goodenss to do with Billie for the first time in how many years?. for the first time Bo is wearing Hope's shoes with the trust issues.but like someone here said the writers aren't going to give the fans much because that would take effort and the effort is put into Sami and Nicole and the men that fall so deeply in love with them the minute they come to town.this Bope story is to appease the fan base by throwing a bone to them.

Kailyn

I gotta laugh though because I just heard from a friend that read where someone thinks this is Patrick and Hope like he was coming back. I highly doubt this is anything at all other then Bo is cross wired in the noggin from falling on his big old melon. if they brought back anyone from Bope's past I would like to see either JT or Zack and since Bo had a vision about Zack why not go there and give them a happy end to Chelsea ripping apart their family and shes leaving town anyway so woot woot.

Mikegoldy
Member Avatar

I would love for them to bring back JT as a teenager, estranged from Glen and Barb, have Bo and Hope take him in, then have them deal with Glen and Barb as well. Maybe abuse was involved? There is all sorts of thing they can do, which could provide good material for Peter and Kristian

Mason
Member Avatar

Mikegoldy
Mar 17 2009, 08:00 PM
I would love for them to bring back JT as a teenager, estranged from Glen and Barb, have Bo and Hope take him in, then have them deal with Glen and Barb as well. Maybe abuse was involved? There is all sorts of thing they can do, which could provide good material for Peter and Kristian
Ooh, I would like that! Much better story for Bo and Hope than this silly vision shit.

Zack needs to stay dead, though.

Jiggs
Member Avatar

safetogether4ever5
Mar 16 2009, 11:00 PM
i got this from someone at soaps.com message board but she said that
hope says "i cant believe i fooled bo this long"when she is with roman...
i need one piece of info to guess who it is....
was billie ever....ATTRACTED to roman?
do u know any other women who liked bo and roman?

we all need to try to figure out who is pretending to be hope...i have no clue but blillie i didnt watch with carly so maybe its carly...
i need help!! :shrug:
ROFL! I see this show hasn't improved since I stopped watching.

Kailyn

Mikegoldy
that would be such a nice story to tell for Bope since I feel like this is the last chance for them and all they get is some stupid visions and to tell you the truth this could go on forever at the pace they are showing it at I mean Bo and Hope are on one time a week for two minutes so is this the last storyline they wll ever have again? if so it sucks

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

I like the JT idea in theory. I can imagine it happening.

I never want to hear about it on the show, because it's not something Days is capable of handling. You know he'd show up and be rivals with EJ while courting Melanie, or they'll throw it back to Salem High with him, Will, Mia, and a gaggle of nameless stereotypes or some random shit like that, and Bo/Hope would become...well, they'd be his Maggie after maybe 2 scenes setting it up for him to live with them. Nobody would be happy with it, is what I'm thinking.

I'd rather stick with lame-ass visions. Maybe find out that Hope is really Andre in disguise, throw in a homosexual affair with Roman that started years back to keep us Passions viewers satisfied. Or it's all a giant Reilly-style fakeout. Whatever- the good thing is that it can be ended in two seconds. Or, y'know, with a Two Week Event. I don't really want them to try anything that should be more complicated.

KristianFanForever
Member Avatar

Kailyn
Mar 17 2009, 05:03 PM
KristianFanForever
Mar 17 2009, 04:45 PM
Kailyn
I agree with you there but this has nothing thank goodenss to do with Billie for the first time in how many years?. for the first time Bo is wearing Hope's shoes with the trust issues.but like someone here said the writers aren't going to give the fans much because that would take effort and the effort is put into Sami and Nicole and the men that fall so deeply in love with them the minute they come to town.this Bope story is to appease the fan base by throwing a bone to them.
True! And it has NOTHING to do with Chelsea either (WOOHOO!)!!

KristianFanForever
Member Avatar

Mikegoldy
What an AWESOME idea! I would LOVE that!!

sungrey

samixxx
Mar 17 2009, 12:00 AM
Oh geez. Could she be Princess Gina? The comment from Sami the other day about Stefano would love if Ej had a harem of women producing was confusing to me. Could Princess Gina meet Elvis the impregnator? :hypnotize:
If this is Princess Gina, I AM DONE WITH DAYS.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply