Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Possible spoiler about the Bo/Hope story?
Topic Started: Mar 16 2009, 11:00 PM (4,122 Views)
pnelsen

I'm kind of glad, Steve and Kayla, are happy somewhere in Salem. I can't imagine what Higley and Tomlin could have done to them. In my mind they are a happy couple getting their life back.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kailyn

I'm starting to think the J/M and S/K fans are the lucky ones because at last those couples are no longer being torchered by the writers.

Clarissa
Member Avatar

I think it is a case that Roman and Hope are working together on. She did say "That was one of my better performances!" Could it be Princess Gina? How did she disapper or die?

EjsGaGirl
Member Avatar

YEah,,the Princess Gina thing has been speculated..some say yes,and some say no...I have watched a longtime,,and I just cannot grasp it..its its undercover why is Bo so freaked out about it?Its stupid

safetogether4ever5
Member Avatar

Alligato
Mar 17 2009, 10:18 AM
I kind of had in the back of my mind that instead of it being Hope and Roman, it is Chelsea and Max.

Say that Bo tells Max to break it off with his daughter, so they agree and sneak around behind Bo's back, and in Bo's visions, Hope is Chelsea saying that she is giving her best performance by decieving Bo, and Roman is Max as they are both Bo's brothers.

It's stupid and confusing as hell, but Higley and co have been known to do some weird ass stuff. That, and it isn't very climatic and that is also a Higley trademark.

I so seriously doubt that Hope is having anythig to do with Roman...or is she secretly cheating on Bo...so it has to be something else.
Also this gives Hope another stupid reason to be mad at Bo...to think that he would ever believe something in his visions. :)
that is true they have pulled some weird ass stuff,want me to name some?
1:the reprogrammed john...twice or 3 times?
2:princess gina
3:baby storylines
4:andre tony lookalikes
5:whos the daddy storylines
6:explosions
7:writeoffs
8:faze outs.(meaning that they faze the character out)
9:the whole devil in marlena story
shall i go on cuz im sure i could lol! :omg: :wow:
THAT MAKES SENSE!!!
chelsea is pulling the deception card on her father,bo
max is his brother and bo is forbidding them to be together.
so they are pulling deception and bo is seeing the wrong things he thinks its hope but really its chelsea his daughter and hope's step daughter and max his brother like roman
so chelsea has been pulling it for a while now so she says "i cant believe i have fooled bo this long
see the visions and blood relations are confusing bo with the visual and the reality effects his blood relations are crossing paths with his daughter and brother so his visual is showing his wife and his other brother.
u just made it PLUS.....
why give chelsea a big story same with max if they are leaving??? to get publicity! to have a cliff hanger go on for a few weeks for bope fans.PERFECT! AWSOME I JUST GOT IN THE MIND OF SOAP WRITERS!!! :omg: :dance: :applause: :rockon:

safetogether4ever5
Member Avatar

sungrey
Mar 18 2009, 02:41 AM
samixxx
Mar 17 2009, 12:00 AM
Oh geez. Could she be Princess Gina? The comment from Sami the other day about Stefano would love if Ej had a harem of women producing was confusing to me. Could Princess Gina meet Elvis the impregnator? :hypnotize:
If this is Princess Gina, I AM DONE WITH DAYS.
my mom feels the same way believe me she said THE EXACT same thing.what good things have happened since 2004 when it sucked and i started to watch it.
1:rafe and brady came on and safe become a thing.
2:lumi no more
uhhhh thats all i got! the bads things that have happens...
1 andre got killed off.(i liked him)
2 tony is getting killed off.
3 ejoke became
4 more whos the daddy stories and more babies
5 nicole came back
6 lucas is STILL on
7 bope is being crazy
8 ejami happened
9 jarlena got wrote off
10 stayla got wrote off
11 we thought john died
12 will came back
wow....i bet i could continue but i dont feel like it
spoiler!!! just want to through in a freebee spoiler about a new butler coming to the DIMERA mansion that KNOWS ALL AND SEES ALL. he sees tony's death i bet....

SpriteEyes
Member Avatar

Tammy
Mar 17 2009, 12:09 AM
Liz<3Days
Mar 17 2009, 12:06 AM
I thought Hope cheated w/Patrick?
Well technically I think she and Bo were separated at the time... I could be remembering it wrong!

Personally I don't care who Hope sleeps with as long as its NOT ROMAN lol.
They were separated, not legally, & they were still married so she technically did cheat on Bo.

Kailyn

SpriteEyes
Mar 19 2009, 08:30 AM
Tammy
Liz<3Days
Mar 17 2009, 12:06 AM
I thought Hope cheated w/Patrick?
Well technically I think she and Bo were separated at the time... I could be remembering it wrong!

Personally I don't care who Hope sleeps with as long as its NOT ROMAN lol.
They were separated, not legally, & they were still married so she technically did cheat on Bo.
see I have always thought so .she threw her ring in the ocean as if that were the final act to a divorce when actually she was still married and so was Bo so they both cheated on each other . I get so sick of the fans that want to sugar coat it. Hope cheated and Bo cheated. and if they want to get technical they weren't even legally separated .
I'm just thankful that Billie and Patrick are gone because the Bo and Hope I grew up watching would have never turned to another person ever.

lazydazes
Member Avatar

I wonder if the scribes plan on letting Princess Gina resurface? Now, that would clearly explain her being with Roman. If the writers choose this route, my major question would be why is Roman crawling into bed with his sister-in-law. Does Stefano have him brainwashed as well? I'm still on the fence with Melanie, though. I don't love her or hate her. I'm kind of indifferent. I haven't seen a sparkle yet, though, with her/any of Salem's hot studs. She's just so out of place. I don't know. Something miraculous may be around the corner for her. It will have to be some kind of miracle.

KathyRon

Kailyn
Mar 19 2009, 10:46 AM
SpriteEyes
Tammy

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
see I have always thought so .she threw her ring in the ocean as if that were the final act to a divorce when actually she was still married and so was Bo so they both cheated on each other . I get so sick of the fans that want to sugar coat it. Hope cheated and Bo cheated. and if they want to get technical they weren't even legally separated .
I'm just thankful that Billie and Patrick are gone because the Bo and Hope I grew up watching would have never turned to another person ever.
As Hope would say "Ditto that!" :dance: The REAL Bo & Hope would NEVER have cheated with anyone! Another reason why this storyline is soooooooo stupid!! :frustration:

fancyface78
Member Avatar

KathyRon
Mar 19 2009, 10:58 AM
Kailyn
SpriteEyes

As Hope would say "Ditto that!" :dance: The REAL Bo & Hope would NEVER have cheated with anyone! Another reason why this storyline is soooooooo stupid!! :frustration:
What's stupid about it is Bo thinking she would cheat on him. Its not like Hope has a history of jumping into bed with men.

If it were Abe and Lexie, then I would understand concern given Lexie's track record...
Edited by fancyface78, Mar 19 2009, 11:03 AM.

fancyface78
Member Avatar

Kailyn
SpriteEyes
Tammy

I don't try to sugarcoat it, but I guess we just look at it differently. To me, they didn't cheat on each other, because they had filed for divorce and thought their marriage was over. Yes, they were still legally married but they weren't together as a couple at the time. To me, it would have been cheating if they were happy in their marriage and they went behind each others backs to see the other people and then lied about it...to me cheating has more to do with deception and that wasn't the case here.

Anyway, that's just my opinion on the subject.
Edited by fancyface78, Mar 19 2009, 11:06 AM.

King
Member Avatar

Way back when Hope first came on the scene, she was in love with Roman.

fancyface78
Member Avatar

King
Mar 19 2009, 11:22 AM

I think she thought she was until she fell in love with Bo.

Kailyn

fancyface78
Mar 19 2009, 11:34 AM
King

I think she thought she was until she fell in love with Bo.
that was more like a school girl crush but with Bo she learned what Love was really all about. once she got her sights set on Bo it was all over for her Roman crush. ;)

Tammy
Member Avatar

King

Aww come on , I am trying to eat, LMAO!

Ellie

Tammy
Mar 19 2009, 07:30 PM
King

No no - he wasn't played by Josh Taylor then. So you can enjoy your dinner. :smile:

Tammy
Member Avatar

Ellie
Mar 19 2009, 07:36 PM
Tammy
Mar 19 2009, 07:30 PM
King

No no - he wasn't played by Josh Taylor then. So you can enjoy your dinner. :smile:
I know lol, but unfortunately I didn't watch when Wayne was on, so when anyone mentions Roman I see JT's face lmao.

Ellie

Tammy
Mar 19 2009, 07:48 PM
I know lol, but unfortunately I didn't watch when Wayne was on, so when anyone mentions Roman I see JT's face lmao.
Oh noooo! You must start watching some old clips immediately lol!! Get JT's face out of your mind!

Kailyn

and now the latest rumor is that Bo is going to try and keep Roman away from Hope. as if they are going to see each other and just start jumping each others bones right then and there. lol. this is so absurd I really wish it would stop.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply