Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
dylan and taylor video
Topic Started: Mar 17 2009, 12:38 AM (767 Views)
tung_ring_ky

http://www.younghollywood.com/video/filmtv/set-visiting-days-of-our-lives.html
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Great video!

Dylan seemed a bit shy but he and Taylor look GREAT together.

The photoshoot looked fun. John Callahan and Ari seem to have fun LOL.

Taylor was a pro with the microphone too. She was a good interviewer. I really like her as an actress and I think she looks great. Her and Ari are great together onscreen and off. Ari really seems so genuinely nice. Everyone seems to love her and I couldn't help but notice that Ari and Taylor both have similar hair styles with the bangs. I agree with them both that they would rock as mother and daughter. They look alike, especially with the hair. The dynamic between them rocks.

I'm guessing one of the people coming into town that Taylor hinted at was Wes Ramsey's character. She hinted at more the one. I think we will seeing some additions to the cast, possibly some recasts of some familiar characters IMO.

jane1978

Nice video. DAYS seems to be really happy with them and promote them a lot. Iīm really happy Tayor got the contract because as newbie she is really amazing, already a perfect proffesional, and Mia getting involved with Will is much better than having to hire another girl with no ties to the canvas just for him.

I still think Nicolīs daughter will be eventually Melanie, not Mia (not only that would be extremely contrived and unbeliavable, but itīs basically a Chelsea redux, especially with Miaīs neverseen parents who apparently still lives in Salem as well), but I like the dynamics between Ari and Taylor. You can tell theyīve got really close.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

jane1978
Mar 17 2009, 07:25 AM
Nice video. DAYS seems to be really happy with them and promote them a lot. Iīm really happy Tayor got the contract because as newbie she is really amazing, already a perfect proffesional, and Mia getting involved with Will is much better than having to hire another girl with no ties to the canvas just for him.

I still think Nicolīs daughter will be eventually Melanie, not Mia (not only that would be extremely contrived and unbeliavable, but itīs basically a Chelsea redux, especially with Miaīs neverseen parents who apparently still lives in Salem as well), but I like the dynamics between Ari and Taylor. You can tell theyīve got really close.
It would be unbelievable but there are times where I think every viewer wants something so much they are willing to suspend disbelief. This is one of those times for me LOL. Nicole and Mia as mother and daughter would rock and can you imagine how Will and Mia would go over with Nicole and Sami? Major drama there with the prospect of both their children falling in love with one another.

doolcrazy
Member Avatar

Thanks for the link to this great video. I am enjoying Mia as well as Dylan as Will. Hopefully the writing will work for them and not against them.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply