Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: Sami goes to get her baby; March 31st issue; Article Summary
Topic Started: Mar 18 2009, 10:03 AM (5,328 Views)
Mackie

ga68153
Mar 21 2009, 03:30 PM

BTW, I'm still wondering how Brady fell in love with Nicole, because I remember before KL left as Brady, he called Nicole a manipulative and conniving bitch, and told her to move the hell out of the Kiriakis Mansion. If that's love I hope I never find "the one".
Simple...Dena Higley is the head writer; that's how Brady has lost his last brain cell and fallen for Nicole.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Well I think its only natural that Ejami's believe EJ will forgive Sami for trying to deny him access or knowldge that he had a child... I mean otherwise if he doesnt forgive her they dont get their happy ending.. So it does not matter to them how horrible it is , all things must point to Ejami, even forgiving the unforgivable.

I will admit that Nicole wanted to know what was happening with Samis baby, her first visit was mostly to see for heself, But she had no way of knowing Sami's plans.. and I think that was the problem, she needed to know what Sami was planning with the baby.. But I dont think at first she intended to switch .. Steal Sami's baby maybe but not switch, she didnt know when it would be born.

This whole Baby storyline was rediculous so its no surprise we have so many conflicting opinons.
I dont think the writers even thought it out, so now its a huge mess.
Sami stands to lose custody of her child, and might also lose a baby she has come to love as her own. Nicole lost her baby (Which ive never understood) and now stands to lose the baby she has come to love, as well as possibly losing the man she loves.
I dont think she will be prosecuted because there is no way they can prove she knew about the switch.
And I dont think EJ will just forgive Sami .. No excuse will matter to him, I know it wouldnt matter to me. And I know it wont matter to Stephano.
The plain truth is Sami isnt safe with the Dimera's .. and EJ .. no matter what will always choose to be a Dimera.

BUT .... We will see, the story will play out and somebody will get their wish.
I think its "Safe" to say who Im rooting for . :)
Quote Post Goto Top

luvpumpkns
Member Avatar

ga68153
BTW, I'm still wondering how Brady fell in love with Nicole, because I remember before KL left as Brady, he called Nicole a manipulative and conniving bitch, and told her to move the hell out of the Kiriakis Mansion. If that's love I hope I never find "the one".
it's a soap staple. brady will be there for nicole to pick up the pieces the same way austin or brandon or lucas always miraculously showed up at all of sami's failed weddings to do the same for her. it's annoying not to see a person really suffer for their crimes, but what character really has and has also managed to stay on the show at the same time?

i don't have a problem with brady falling for nicole again, either. considering he married a woman over her that was so vain that she faked her own death to avoid being seen with a scar, it doesn't surprise me in the least that brady would find his way back to nicole.
Edited by luvpumpkns, Mar 22 2009, 07:03 AM.

ges
Member Avatar

luvpumpkns
Mar 22 2009, 07:01 AM
ga68153
it's a soap staple. brady will be there for nicole to pick up the pieces the same way austin or brandon or lucas always miraculously showed up at all of sami's failed weddings to do the same for her. it's annoying not to see a person really suffer for their crimes, but what character really has and has also managed to stay on the show at the same time?

i don't have a problem with brady falling for nicole again, either. considering he married a woman over her that was so vain that she faked her own death to avoid being seen with a scar, it doesn't surprise me in the least that brady would find his way back to nicole.
lol good point on Chloe's scar. That always cracked me up. she needed to wear a black Satanic hood to cover her face because it was so ugly. lol. It was a gorgeous woman with a scar. I guess she thought Brady was as shallow as she was. Wait! It turns out he is. :drunk:

Livie

Actually for those saying Nicole cannot be proven to know about the swith..well Dr. Baker knows..and in fact besides Nicole he is the only one who knows. But if he tells Mia, that makes three..and if she tells Brady that makes four..who is now chummy with Rafe and that would make five. Of course Lexie got away with baby swap story, but in her case it was not willfully done on her part.but on her father's...

If I were a big Nicole booster, and I guess it shows I am not, I would be hoping she gets caught soon, and can play the hormone card one last time..(she sure used it enough through the rubber baby bumper pregnancy) since Ari has a contract up in September..this corner is pretty tight for a player to remain on the canvas.

Nicole looked pretty bad in orange though..

Deleted User
Deleted User

laptop
Mar 24 2009, 08:17 PM
Actually for those saying Nicole cannot be proven to know about the swith..well Dr. Baker knows..and in fact besides Nicole he is the only one who knows. But if he tells Mia, that makes three..and if she tells Brady that makes four..who is now chummy with Rafe and that would make five. Of course Lexie got away with baby swap story, but in her case it was not willfully done on her part.but on her father's...

If I were a big Nicole booster, and I guess it shows I am not, I would be hoping she gets caught soon, and can play the hormone card one last time..(she sure used it enough through the rubber baby bumper pregnancy) since Ari has a contract up in September..this corner is pretty tight for a player to remain on the canvas.

Nicole looked pretty bad in orange though..
Dr Baker does know, But he also allowed it, was an accomplice, a blackmailer and made the switch happen. If he reveals he knew the babies were switched he will be writing his own warrant either to jail, or to an early grave.

No I dont see Baker telling what he knows **Unless** He is already working for Stephano, and Stephano knows the truth and always has.
Quote Post Goto Top

Livie

^ aaah..but there is always states evidence rules that could come into play. and the fact she used brady to threaten him..so i think nicoles situation is more precarious.

aimees76
Member Avatar

Ok I think it is really freaking HILARIOUS that people expect Nicole to go to prison for this.

Mason
Member Avatar

aimees76
Mar 26 2009, 10:55 AM
Ok I think it is really freaking HILARIOUS that people expect Nicole to go to prison for this.
Same here. Have they all forgotten what show this is? LoL. Talk about wishful thinking!

luvpumpkns
Member Avatar

aimees76
Mar 26 2009, 10:55 AM
lol, i completely stopped expecting prison for characters back when sami was accused of treason to her country and got off scot-free because austin showed up and spoke to some higher-up to get her off. it was a bad s/l to begin with, but if a character can go on living their regular life after a treason charge, another character can do the same after a baby switch and kidnapping.

nicole will probably use the lexie defense and say she was crazy over losing her child. ej and sami and stefano will hate her for a few months and that will be the end of it. no character on this show is going to jail unless the actor/actress is leaving the show anyway. that is just the way it works.
Edited by luvpumpkns, Mar 26 2009, 12:31 PM.

Livie

I agree, she is gonna play the hormonal crazy card. Whatever, as long as we get a break from her in this story line. I would prefer she go bug Kate and Victor.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply