Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: Chloe feels sick; March 31st issue; Article Summary
Topic Started: Mar 18 2009, 10:09 AM (3,339 Views)
Ellie

Please link to DR.

This week's SOD features a short interview with Nadia Bjorlin.

Chloe is at the Brady Pub and feels nauseated, which as SOD explains "usually means only one thing in soap land". Nadia Bjorlin laughs, "'Cause we need another baby on the show!" Bjorlin says Chloe hasn't been feeling well, and because Chloe has had cancer, "red flags go off". So, Chloe starts wondering what's causing her symptoms, and as Bjorlin says, "she happens to pull out her birth control pills and goes, 'Oh crap, I messed up. I forgot a day or two.'"

Bjorlin says Chloe is "paranoid, because she just hastily eloped, probably for the wrong reasons", and now she doesn't know whose child she may be carrying. Bjorlin concludes by saying, "She may have some real trouble on her hands."

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

cjknick
Member Avatar

Thanks Ellie!

peaches179

BORING! Thanks, Ellie!

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

Thanks, Ellie! I'm going to keep praying this is only a red herring but I know better, I know we're in for yet another thrilling WTD story. Because those certainly never get old, tired and lame.

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

Maybe she'll be pregnant with twins and have 2 different fathers like Sami.

I do give them credit for at least mentioning the word birth control and I am really impressed she pulls it out.

ilovemydays

Hopefully it is just a false alarm. I have nothing against another kid being born but I'm tired of WTD stories and I'd rather there not have another miscarriage on the show for another decade or so.

Thanks for the summary Ellie.

Red Mist
Member Avatar

Hmmm....Chloe feels sick.....Well, she makes me sick....how fitting.

esp13
Member Avatar

Paxton
Mar 18 2009, 10:21 AM
Thanks, Ellie! I'm going to keep praying this is only a red herring but I know better, I know we're in for yet another thrilling WTD story. Because those certainly never get old, tired and lame.
Oh, come on now Paxton. We haven't had a good pregnancy on this show in weeks. Plus, the last WTD storyline was at least a year ago. That means this one will be fresh and new and original. I'm sure there will be no DNA test shenanigans, or lying about paternity, or anything like that. Besides, they invested in that fake baby belly, so they have to get their money's worth.

Here's my early prediction -- the baby is Daniel's, and Daniel delivers said baby in a cabin in the woods somewhere between 5 and 12 months from now. :)

EjsGaGirl
Member Avatar

Ha...hope its Lucas's

aimees76
Member Avatar

son of a bitch.

samixxx
Member Avatar

Thank you for the article.

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

esp13
Mar 18 2009, 10:45 AM
Here's my early prediction -- the baby is Daniel's, and Daniel delivers said baby in a cabin in the woods somewhere between 5 and 12 months from now. :)
Five months from now? That can't be, that might almost approximate a normal gestation period. But you're probably right, either a cabin or a cave will be the birthplace, and undoubtedly Dr. Dan will use all his marvelous doctoring skills and it will be so magical and original.

lastDays
Member Avatar

EjsGaGirl
Mar 18 2009, 11:07 AM
Ha...hope its Lucas's
:puke:

leah09
Member Avatar

EjsGaGirl
Mar 18 2009, 11:07 AM
Ha...hope its Lucas's
LOL

Never Say Never but I'm saying it..no way it's Lucas' kid.
I love the idea of Daniel delivering the baby. :wub:

At least they mentioned birth control...who says this show isn't cutting edge? :shrug:

doolcrazy
Member Avatar

Thanks for the summary but to tell the truth I am so babied out it isn't funny. I don't know if I can handle another whose your daddy story either. Is this all that all the writers listed in the credits can come up with? If so it is high time for a huge Spring cleaning.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I always saw Chloe in a who's the daddy storyline, but not one with Daniel. I think it would've worked so much better had they gone the route of a triangle developing between Lucas, Chloe and Philip.

Daytime
Member Avatar

aimees76
Mar 18 2009, 11:12 AM
son of a bitch.
That was just hilarious. ROTLMAO!!!!!

The last thing any of us need is another wtd storyline.

My thoughts exactly!!!!!

EjsGaGirl
Member Avatar

I saw this one coming a mile away...but I too thought,down the line it would have been Phil,Lucas and Chloe..

Keith
Member Avatar

why are they telling another baby storyline period when they're still in the middle of a baby switch? learn to have variety. Oh wait, this is Dena Higley. Just once, I'd like to see a woman sleep around and have something besides a pregnancy scare.

Ellie

Keith
Mar 18 2009, 03:52 PM
Just once, I'd like to see a woman sleep around and have something besides a pregnancy scare.
Just once, I'd like to see a woman not sleep around.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply