Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: Chloe feels sick; March 31st issue; Article Summary
Topic Started: Mar 18 2009, 10:09 AM (3,399 Views)
lene
Member Avatar

Lucas and Chloe, fake? I agree. But that coming from a Daniel / Chloe fan doesn't mean much. Both couples are FAKE!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lazydazes
Member Avatar

They seriously need to chill with all these baby storylines. Enough. Enough. Enough. There are many other potential storylines out there. I think that the show may quickly turn into a miniature Maury Povich show of WHO'S THE DADDY. At the rate DAYS is going with kids, I'm sure that they won't have a problem catching up with Maury Povich's show.

ArizonaDaze
Member Avatar

Perhaps Kate will forge Daniel's name on the prescription she plans to use to poison Chloe so Chloe dies and Daniel gets the blame - Kate gets back at both of them all at once. I don't for one minute think that Chloe will die though. TPTB are too in love with her.

Georgia Peach

Ellie
Mar 18 2009, 10:09 AM
Please link to DR.

This week's SOD features a short interview with Nadia Bjorlin.

Chloe is at the Brady Pub and feels nauseated, which as SOD explains "usually means only one thing in soap land". Nadia Bjorlin laughs, "'Cause we need another baby on the show!" Bjorlin says Chloe hasn't been feeling well, and because Chloe has had cancer, "red flags go off". So, Chloe starts wondering what's causing her symptoms, and as Bjorlin says, "she happens to pull out her birth control pills and goes, 'Oh crap, I messed up. I forgot a day or two.'"

Bjorlin says Chloe is "paranoid, because she just hastily eloped, probably for the wrong reasons", and now she doesn't know whose child she may be carrying. Bjorlin concludes by saying, "She may have some real trouble on her hands."

I believe the baby will be Daniel's. Most of the oldies who watch Days want Sami & Lucas back together. I like Daniel and Chloe.

kobierowe

I believe that this "pregnancy" talk is nothing but a red herring to throw fans off. I read somewhere recently that Chloe assumes pregnancy is what's causing her to feel ill because she has no idea that Kate is stirring things up behind her back. Pregnancy is the most logical assumption for Chloe at this point. I think the writers want Chloe to think pregnancy while letting the viewers know that Kate's poison plan is really behind everything. In any event, Chloe takes a pregnancy test next week- so I guess we'll all know by then....

Faye

Boring -.-'' ..

Ariel

lene
Mar 20 2009, 04:30 AM
Lucas and Chloe, fake? I agree. But that coming from a Daniel / Chloe fan doesn't mean much. Both couples are FAKE!
Lucas and Chloe aren't just fake, they're terminally boring. This s/l is looking more like the last round of Lucas/Carrie/Austin everyday. Let's hope there isn't a baby this time either. If there is, that means Chucus will last until Christmas.

I wanted her back with Brady, btw, but KL isn't coming back & the chemistry with Daniel is off the hook, so I pray to the soap gods that the affair is out before summer. Besides, Lucas could decide to get some revenge on them, for driving his mother insane, driving him to drink, the humilation; Lucas is a dull as a nice guy and he does know how to manipulate. Maybe he could use his Horton influence and set Daniel up to loose his medical license?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply