Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD and SOW: Bo/Hope/Roman; March 31st issues; Summary of Articles
Topic Started: Mar 18 2009, 10:20 AM (2,691 Views)
Ellie

Please link to DR.

Peter Reckell is interviewed by both SOD and SOW this week.

Reckell tells SOW that Hope has told Bo that his visions are happening because he's insecure, and that he has to try to put them out of his mind. As part of trying to do that, Bo stops talking about his visions, even to Hope.

Bo then has, as Reckell says, "another vision that is stupid and wild": a vision of Hope in bed with Roman. Reckell clarifies, "It's not really explicit. It's just suggested that they are in bed." Reckell says that this seems "incredible" to Bo and that "it blows him out of the water", especially since all his other visions have come true.

Hope sees that something is bothering Bo, but he tells her that since she told him to put his visions out of his head and ignore them, he's trying to do that.

Bo and Hope are supposed to have a date that night, but before that, Bo finds Hope and Roman at the pub. Bo sees Hope talking to Roman about Bo and saying she feels bad for him and what he's going through. Roman tells Hope he'll always be there for her, and he gives her a hug. When that happens, Bo has another "flash" of his vision.

Hope then says goodbye to Roman, and she sees Bo and tells him she's ready for their date. But Bo tells Hope he just can't go out with her. He tells her he "just can't take this" and has work to do, and then he runs off. As Reckell says, "Bo's like, 'What the hell is going on? Am I crazy?' These visions are just getting worse, more and more out there. Especially this one. Bo's thinking he's nuts."

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

Ellie
Mar 18 2009, 10:20 AM
Bo then has, as Reckell says, "another vision that is stupid and wild": a vision of Hope in bed with Roman.

Reckell says that this seems "incredible" to Bo

These visions are just getting worse, more and more out there.

I've quoted the parts that sum up how I feel about this.

Thanks for posting, Ellie!

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Either Bo is going nuts...or the writers have. I'm hoping for the former. :unsure:

Thanks for posting all the article synopsis, Ellie!

ilovemydays

Thanks Ellie.

It is possible that Bo is picking up on Roman's suppressed infatuation for Hope? How long has it been since Roman has been paired with anyone? Maybe the writers want to suggest that the reason Roman hasn't been in a relationship is because he is secretly in love with Hope.

What a heinous vision. Bo's gotta feel cursed.

peaches179

Poor Peter/Kristian!

JDB

How about poor days viewers, with this lame ass story.

Red Mist
Member Avatar

First off, I'd never call Hope Scrumping Rotox a vision....I'd call it a freaking NIGHTMARE! Second, this SL is so absurd, it makes the garden of Eden seem like it now has a tie for worst sl ever! If this nightmare COMES TRUE and our dear Hope touches that FOSSIL'S cockles in any way then I am going to have to boycott all over again or else sit and fill a chum bucket with anything I've consumed recently...meh....just meh!

peaches179

JDB
Mar 18 2009, 10:37 AM
How about poor days viewers, with this lame ass story.

LOL! That too. This story is awful!

EjsGaGirl
Member Avatar

Seeing Hope in bed with Roman.,I would feel sick too...ANYONE have a clue wth this is all about??Other than being lame as hell

Ellie

Paxton
Mar 18 2009, 10:24 AM
Ellie
Mar 18 2009, 10:20 AM
Bo then has, as Reckell says, "another vision that is stupid and wild": a vision of Hope in bed with Roman.

Reckell says that this seems "incredible" to Bo

These visions are just getting worse, more and more out there.

I've quoted the parts that sum up how I feel about this.

LOL... the funny thing is that these quotes were just representative of what Peter said. I can't quote the whole articles, and sometimes he kind of repeats himself, but let's say I think he feels strongly about the "stupid" aspect of Bo's visions.

EjsGaGirl
Member Avatar

Poor Peter Reckell!!!

Mason
Member Avatar

"Bo then has, as Reckell says, "another vision that is stupid and wild"

You got that right, Peter!

Kailyn

this so called lame storyline is a puke fest. :puke:
I feel so sorry for Kristian having to play it out and I feel really sorry for the viewers to have to see it. I am not going to be one of those viewers it's too much for me now.lol

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Poor Reckell, Alfonso and Taylor for having to play this garbage.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

I see this storyline isn't going to get any better. It just keeps getting worse!

Ellie

Angie79
Mar 18 2009, 01:31 PM
I see this storyline isn't going to get any better. It just keeps getting worse!
LOL it really does. Maybe we should try to think of how it will get even worse in the future, then we can see if we're right! Hmm... maybe Bo has a vision of Hope pregnant with Roman's baby?

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Ellie
Mar 18 2009, 01:35 PM
LOL it really does. Maybe we should try to think of how it will get even worse in the future, then we can see if we're right! Hmm... maybe Bo has a vision of Hope pregnant with Roman's baby?
Roman and Hope are forced to get married to keep their cover from being blown and Bo is forced to be the best man.

Ellie

DrewHamilton
Mar 18 2009, 01:47 PM
Roman and Hope are forced to get married to keep their cover from being blown and Bo is forced to be the best man.
Ooooh, good one!

Kailyn

Ellie
Mar 18 2009, 01:54 PM
DrewHamilton
Mar 18 2009, 01:47 PM
Ooooh, good one!
I love it..reminds me of the stupid storyline with Bo marrying Billie is Rome and Hope standing up for them. or should I say fainting for them. Bo really is getting what he dished out for all those Billie years.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

This is bad..But at least with Roman the Bope fans don't have to worry about him coming between their couple...

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply