Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Spoilers for wk of March 30th; *UPDATED 3/28*
Topic Started: Mar 18 2009, 01:09 PM (9,315 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

SOW Spoilers

Week of March 30th:

- Tony takes a turn for the worse.
- Sydney's new doctor is Dr. Baker.
- Sami has news for Will about Grace.

Daily spoilers

Monday, March 30th
Nicole tries to persuade Tony to keep quiet; Lexie tries to keep Tony calm; Bo questions Philip; Rafe and Sami bond after Grace's christening.

Tuesday, March 31st
Tony tries to tell E.J. that Sydney isn't his and Nicole's baby; Sami introduces Grace to Roman; Will apologizes to Sami.

Wednesday, April 1st
Nicole gives Hope her statement; Stefano vows revenge; Lucas confronts Sami; Kate sets her plan in motion; Chloe takes a home pregnancy test.

Thursday, April 2nd
Chloe accepts a job offer; Chelsea and Max argue; Stephanie goes to the hospital to see Philip; Philip has a nightmare; Stefano confronts Nicole.

Friday, April 3rd
Stefano plots his next move; Kate tries to learn how to forge Daniel's signature; Bo tries to keep Roman away from Hope.

**UPDATED 3/24**

CDN TV Guide spoilers

Monday
Stefano, EJ and Nicole hold a vigil for Tony; Bo questions Philip about Tony's hospitalization.

Tuesday
Rafe tries to encourage Will to give Sami a break; Tony continues his fight for survival and tries to tell EJ that Sydney is not his and Nicole's baby.

Wednesday
Tony's death rocks the town of Salem; Lucas confronts Sami about her adoption.

Thursday
Chloe announces that her pregnancy test is defective; Chelsea and Max argue over Melanie and her hand in Tony's death.

Friday
Nicole worries about her wedding; Kate attempts to forge Daniel's signature from a prescription he gave her and she is nearly caught by Brad.

**UPDATED 3/25**

SOD:

- Sydney gets a new pediatrician - Dr. Baker.
- Sami tells Will that she adoped Grace.
- Kate tells Lucas that Chloe has a pregnancy test.

SOW:

- Lucas asks Sami if Grace is her biological child.
- Anna confronts and slaps Stefano.
- Stephanie rushes to console Philip.
- Will introduces Mia to Grace.

Daytime Dial spoilers

•Sami introduces Grace to the family.

•Tony tries to write EJ a note before he takes his final breath.

•Lucas asks Sami if Grace is really her biological child.

•Kate offers Chloe a job to host a new talk show.

•EJ shocks Nicole by agreeing to call off the wedding.

Thursday – Anna goes to the DiMera mansion and slaps Stefano.

Friday – Bo asks Roman to stay away from Hope.

http://daytimedial.blogspot.com/

**UPDATED 3/28**

More Daily spoilers

Monday, March 30th
Stefano, EJ, and Nicole hold vigil for Tony at the hospital; Bo questions Philip about the events that led to Tony being hospitalized; Sami and Rafe bond after Grace's christening; Sami tells Will that she adopted Grace, and Will becomes upset.

Tuesday, March 3st
Tony tries to write EJ a note; Stefano wants Nicole to betray Philip; Victor advises Philip against saying anything; Rafe attempts to get Will to cut Sami some slack; Sami introduces Grace to Roman.

Wednesday, April 1st
Lucas asks Sami if Grace is really her biological child; Kate offers Chloe a job to host a new talk show; EJ tries to understand the mysterious contents of Tony's note; Kate discovers Chloe is taking a home-pregnancy test.

Thursday, April 2nd
Anna goes to the DiMera mansion and slaps Stefano; EJ shocks Nicole by agreeing to call off the wedding; Daniel calls Kate to tell her that Philip is at the hospital; Melanie and Stephanie rush to the hospital to see Philip.

Friday, April 3rd
Bo asks Roman to stay away from Hope; Sami begins to worry about Grace not knowing her true parentage; Kate attempts to learn how to forge Daniel's signature.

Edited by Angie79, Mar 28 2009, 01:14 PM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mason

Angie79
Mar 18 2009, 01:09 PM
Sydney's new doctor is Dr. Baker.
I thought that quack was leaving town?! Was that big spiel to Nicole all for nothing? Lame!
Edited by Mason, Mar 18 2009, 01:15 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LovingDays

I love Dr.Baker.He's so funny

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Wow! I didn't think Baker would stay gone...but I'm totally perplexed as to how he becomes Sydney's doctor. First of all - is she sick? And does Nicole want this - or does she feel forced? I can't imagine EJ will be happy about it.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Ugh! I thought we saw the last of Dr. Baker.

jane1978

DrewHamilton
Mar 18 2009, 01:25 PM
Ugh! I thought we saw the last of Dr. Baker.
The exit scene seemed final, but he was there for the recent photoshoot with Mia and Nicol so I quess they found a place for him. Looks like he will be a new pediatrist at University Hospital.

Daytime
Member Avatar

Glad doc Baker is Back, that dude is hilarious.

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

I love JC as Doc Baker....but why would EJ go along w/this..he already hates him. I'm thinking Steffy told him he needed to be Sydney's doctor...something fishy about the doctor!
Liz

EjsGaGirl
Member Avatar

Uh,,he is an obgyn,,how the hell is he Sydney's dr??Did Lexie hire him??Please Dr Baker,,spill what you know,and put us all out of our misery..

Alligato
Member Avatar

This whole baby reveal can't come soon enough! Glad Dr. Baker is back though. I loved him and Nicole together! Maybe he will be the one to talk some sense into EJ when EJ comes to kill him for participating in the baby switch. Or maybe baby Ejole isn't quite done yet. But yes, isn't he an OB?
Lots of potential for bringing this guy back.

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

I never worry my pretty little head too much about Salem physicians' specialties. They usually all are board certified in everything. I'm just glad to see Dr. Baker back, as he amuses me; he didn't at first, but once they started giving him the sort of comedic truth-telling role he started to shine, for me anyway.

lulu
Member Avatar

MSN spoilers:

Monday, March 30
Nicole tries to persuade Tony to keep quiet; Lexie tries to keep Tony calm; Bo questions Philip; Rafe and Sami bond after Grace's christening.

Tuesday, March 31
Tony tries to tell E.J. that Sydney isn't his and Nicole's baby; Sami introduces Grace to Roman; Will apologizes to Sami.

Wednesday, April 1
Nicole gives Hope her statement; Stefano vows revenge; Lucas confronts Sami; Kate sets her plan in motion; Chloe takes a home pregnancy test.

Thursday, April 2
Chloe accepts a job offer; Chelsea and Max argue; Stephanie goes to the hospital to see Philip; Philip has a nightmare; Stefano confronts Nicole.

Friday, April 3
Stefano plots his next move; Kate tries to learn how to forge Daniel's signature; Bo tries to keep Roman away from Hope.

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

Angie79
Any chance we get to see Karen & Jack too? :P

Ellie

Southofsoap
Mar 18 2009, 06:45 PM
Angie79
Haha I thought about that too. Wonder if it's some sort of NBC inside joke that Sami's kids are named Will and Grace.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

Ellie
Mar 18 2009, 06:47 PM
Southofsoap
Mar 18 2009, 06:45 PM
Angie79
Haha I thought about that too. Wonder if it's some sort of NBC inside joke that Sami's kids are named Will and Grace.
I guess "The Biggest Loser" wouldnt seem appropriate for a baby name! :lol:
Liz

samixxx
Member Avatar

Thank you. Do they ever plan these to be an April fools joke, so Chloe's pg scare could be false?

I guess Will tells Lucas whatever it is that Sami tells Will :shrug: .

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

These sound GREAT!!

Looks like lots of Stefano and the Tony drama sounds fantastic. Can't wait to see what some of this Kate stuff leads to as well.

Thanks for these, Angie.

Deleted User
Deleted User

**Thanks for posting**
I removed my comments and put in a different thread below thinking this place was mainly for current spoilers rather then discussion about my thoughts on the story.
Quote Post Goto Top

Dawn7
Member Avatar

Thanks Angie

lastDays
Member Avatar

Kate's gonna forge Daniel's signature? Thats way over the line.Shes getting into some serious shit.It sounds like when this storyline comes to an end,Kate will be a goner.Either sent to a psych ward,or off to jail

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Register Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply