Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Spoilers for wk of March 30th; *UPDATED 3/28*
Topic Started: Mar 18 2009, 01:09 PM (9,425 Views)
budz
Member Avatar

I read awhile ago that Dr. Baker wasn't done yet. After all he is the only one [besides Nicole] that knows the baby is not Mia's but Sami's. Maybe he'll team up with Mia to tell the truth.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

cassie1013

lastDays
Mar 19 2009, 06:07 PM
Kate's gonna forge Daniel's signature? Thats way over the line.Shes getting into some serious shit.It sounds like when this storyline comes to an end,Kate will be a goner.Either sent to a psych ward,or off to jail
She's done crazier shit than this. The entire 2001 Coronation shooting was basically her fault...that was pretty bad.

Tabicat
Member Avatar

I read A CRAZY spoiler on mia and will on another site will i gewt in troulbe if i mention it ?

irinas17

Tabicat
Mar 20 2009, 07:18 AM
I read A CRAZY spoiler on mia and will on another site will i gewt in troulbe if i mention it ?
no just paste the link to it

Tabicat
Member Avatar

well iut is on salem spectator and i dunno if i believe all of it but it is interesting and being a huge ejami fan I Love the end of it

Tabicat
Member Avatar

Over the next couple of months, Will and Mia will begin to grow close as a couple. At first, all they will be doing is hanging out, going to movies together. Things don't become official for them until mid-may, when Will wants Mia to wear his class-ring. With nowhere to stay except for a hotel room, Will asks his dad if Mia could move in with them...Lucas is at first hesitate but after setting some rules, he allows Mia to stay with them. Though Mia and him will be sharing the same room, they will also be growing closer with Will comforting Mia at night because of missing her babygirl but she doesn't tell Will at first about her pregnancy.

The baby drama will be far from over. Will finds out the truth about Mia and Nicole about Grace/Sidney. Will begs Mia not to expose Nicole because he doesn't want to risk that EJ and his mom will get together over Sidney. Both agree to make Nicole's life a living nightmare by teaming up together to stalk her and send terrifying messages.

It is only the beginning for sweet little Mia, when the father of her baby comes to town wanting to take full custody away from her. Mia's ex also finds out the truth about where his daughter is and knows who has her. Mia and Will will have to kidnap Grace from Sami to go on the run from Mia's ex boyfriend. What they are unaware of is that her ex sends acouple of his thug friends to track them down. It will be up to Will to protect his girlfriend and Grace. Will becomes Mia's hero on more then one occasion. This is just the beginning of a big adventure for the young teen couple.

Mia and Will also be like a "Bonnie and Clyde duo" to be able to survive for food and water. With very little money, William will have to resort in shoplifting from the local stores for food for; baby grace, Mia and himself.

The truth about the baby switch will come full circle, with the only one being left in the dark about everything is EJ but when he finds out...ohhh Nicole, you better watch out. In desperate times, Nicole will put Sami's life in danger and only Ej can save her before it is too late.
salemspectator.com
Edited by Tabicat, Mar 20 2009, 10:56 AM.

Sindacco
Member Avatar

Terry bullshit

irinas17

SOUNDS LIKE TERRY

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

I'd like it if they became l'il psychopaths. It's in Will's DNA, and I'm tired of boring-ass teenagers on this show. Plus I still maintain that the Salem Stalker would've been better if it were a Will/Abby combo as the killer, and I still want to see him go that route.

I don't think that Kate's written into a corner. It seems to me that lately their goal is to keep storylines at a point where they could end in an instant and characters/actors can be quickly written out. She's in the same position as nearly everyone else, imho.

I am a bit disappointed, though. I would've thought Kate would work her revenge through a surrogate so as to keep her own hands clean. And with Victor on her team...why is she learning to forge anything? She should be hiring someone to do the actual dirty work.

ges
Member Avatar

Stalker would've been better if it were a Will/Abby combo as the killer, and I still want to see him go that route.

:lol:

I like where your head's at! That would have been awesome.
It does sound like Terry's work, because of his obsession with young people and the misspelled words. Dude still hasn't mastered a spellchecker. It's a great story, better than anything Pukeley
has come up with, so I give him props for that. If only the human failure known as Dena Higley could come up with something that good.

ges
Member Avatar

Just looked over at the Salem Spectator, it is classic Terry. You gotta love it.

SpriteEyes
Member Avatar

Don't tell me. Terry wants to add "Mia" to his soap harem.

chante

it will be an exciting next week

ges
Member Avatar

SpriteEyes
Mar 21 2009, 11:16 AM
Don't tell me. Terry wants to add "Mia" to his soap harem.
How'd you guess?Posted Image
Edited by ges, Mar 24 2009, 02:12 AM.

Faye

Tabicat
Mar 20 2009, 10:54 AM
Over the next couple of months, Will and Mia will begin to grow close as a couple. At first, all they will be doing is hanging out, going to movies together. Things don't become official for them until mid-may, when Will wants Mia to wear his class-ring. With nowhere to stay except for a hotel room, Will asks his dad if Mia could move in with them...Lucas is at first hesitate but after setting some rules, he allows Mia to stay with them. Though Mia and him will be sharing the same room, they will also be growing closer with Will comforting Mia at night because of missing her babygirl but she doesn't tell Will at first about her pregnancy.

The baby drama will be far from over. Will finds out the truth about Mia and Nicole about Grace/Sidney. Will begs Mia not to expose Nicole because he doesn't want to risk that EJ and his mom will get together over Sidney. Both agree to make Nicole's life a living nightmare by teaming up together to stalk her and send terrifying messages.

It is only the beginning for sweet little Mia, when the father of her baby comes to town wanting to take full custody away from her. Mia's ex also finds out the truth about where his daughter is and knows who has her. Mia and Will will have to kidnap Grace from Sami to go on the run from Mia's ex boyfriend. What they are unaware of is that her ex sends acouple of his thug friends to track them down. It will be up to Will to protect his girlfriend and Grace. Will becomes Mia's hero on more then one occasion. This is just the beginning of a big adventure for the young teen couple.

Mia and Will also be like a "Bonnie and Clyde duo" to be able to survive for food and water. With very little money, William will have to resort in shoplifting from the local stores for food for; baby grace, Mia and himself.

The truth about the baby switch will come full circle, with the only one being left in the dark about everything is EJ but when he finds out...ohhh Nicole, you better watch out. In desperate times, Nicole will put Sami's life in danger and only Ej can save her before it is too late.
salemspectator.com
Terry must've been :drunk: .. Cut the shit already!

carlypvee

Thanks for posting Angie.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

CDN TV Guide episode titles:

Monday
"Vigil For Tony"

Tuesday
"Rafe Lays Into Will"

Wednesday
"Tony's Death"

Thursday
"Pregnancy Test"

Friday
"Nicole Worries About Her Wedding"

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Thanks for posting, Angie and totally not your fault...but...blech.

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

Thanks for the info....WOOO HOOOO THE WEDDING!!
Liz

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

CDN TV Guide spoilers

Monday
Stefano, EJ and Nicole hold a vigil for Tony; Bo questions Philip about Tony's hospitalization.

Tuesday
Rafe tries to encourage Will to give Sami a break; Tony continues his fight for survival and tries to tell EJ that Sydney is not his and Nicole's baby.

Wednesday
Tony's death rocks the town of Salem; Lucas confronts Sami about her adoption.

Thursday
Chloe announces that her pregnancy test is defective; Chelsea and Max argue over Melanie and her hand in Tony's death.

Friday
Nicole worries about her wedding; Kate attempts to forge Daniel's signature from a prescription he gave her and she is nearly caught by Brad.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply