Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Spoilers for wk of March 30th; *UPDATED 3/28*
Topic Started: Mar 18 2009, 01:09 PM (9,422 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

SOD:

- Sydney gets a new pediatrician - Dr. Baker.
- Sami tells Will that she adoped Grace.
- Kate tells Lucas that Chloe has a pregnancy test.

SOW:

- Lucas asks Sami if Grace is her biological child.
- Anna confronts and slaps Stefano.
- Stephanie rushes to console Philip.
- Will introduces Mia to Grace.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Daytime Dial spoilers

•Sami introduces Grace to the family.

•Tony tries to write EJ a note before he takes his final breath.

•Lucas asks Sami if Grace is really her biological child.

•Kate offers Chloe a job to host a new talk show.

•EJ shocks Nicole by agreeing to call off the wedding.

Thursday – Anna goes to the DiMera mansion and slaps Stefano.

Friday – Bo asks Roman to stay away from Hope.

http://daytimedial.blogspot.com/

Mason
Member Avatar

I'm really looking forward to the scene(s) between Anna and Stefano. Hopefully Leann Hunley's final scenes as Anna will be worthy of her talent.

I like that Lucas is smart enough to question if Grace is actually Sami's bio daughter, but now can he just grow some brain cells where Chloe is concerned?

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

For some reason, maybe just all the years Sami pulled her little schemes, Lucas always knows!
Liz

aimees76
Member Avatar

No one knows Sami better than Lucas :D

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

I agree that Sami and Lucas know each other well - but I don't find this all that surprising.
Lucas is one of the only people who knew Sami was pregnant when she went off to WP - and she just told him that baby died. Now she comes up with an 'adopted' baby that would be approximately the same age as the baby she lost? I don't think it takes a whole lot to connect those dots - I would be shocked if Lucas didn't question her about it.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

More Daily spoilers

Monday, March 30th
Stefano, EJ, and Nicole hold vigil for Tony at the hospital; Bo questions Philip about the events that led to Tony being hospitalized; Sami and Rafe bond after Grace's christening; Sami tells Will that she adopted Grace, and Will becomes upset.

Tuesday, March 3st
Tony tries to write EJ a note; Stefano wants Nicole to betray Philip; Victor advises Philip against saying anything; Rafe attempts to get Will to cut Sami some slack; Sami introduces Grace to Roman.

Wednesday, April 1st
Lucas asks Sami if Grace is really her biological child; Kate offers Chloe a job to host a new talk show; EJ tries to understand the mysterious contents of Tony's note; Kate discovers Chloe is taking a home-pregnancy test.

Thursday, April 2nd
Anna goes to the DiMera mansion and slaps Stefano; EJ shocks Nicole by agreeing to call off the wedding; Daniel calls Kate to tell her that Philip is at the hospital; Melanie and Stephanie rush to the hospital to see Philip.

Friday, April 3rd
Bo asks Roman to stay away from Hope; Sami begins to worry about Grace not knowing her true parentage; Kate attempts to learn how to forge Daniel's signature.

cjknick
Member Avatar

Angie79
Mar 28 2009, 01:12 PM
Friday, April 3rd
Bo asks Roman to stay away from Hope; Sami begins to worry about Grace not knowing her true parentage; Kate attempts to learn how to forge Daniel's signature.
Thanks Angie ....

Wow Next week Sami already questions Graces parentage??? This should be interesting!

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Roman and Hope is just icky. Bo shouldn't even have to tell him to stay away from Hope.

The highlight of the week for me will definitely be the Stefano slap

Mason
Member Avatar

Jinxie
Mar 28 2009, 04:21 PM
Roman and Hope is just icky. Bo shouldn't even have to tell him to stay away from Hope.

Agree and agree!

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Mason
Mar 28 2009, 04:22 PM
Jinxie
Mar 28 2009, 04:21 PM

Agree and agree!

WHAT?

You and I never agree on anything!

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

cjknick
Mar 28 2009, 01:27 PM
Angie79
Friday, April 3rd
Thanks Angie ....

Wow Next week Sami already questions Graces parentage??? This should be interesting!
I could be wrong, but I don't think that's what means, especially in conjunction with other spoilers. I think that means that Sami starts to worry about Grace not knowing her true paternity.

cjknick
Member Avatar

Paxton
Mar 28 2009, 07:08 PM
cjknick
Angie79
Friday, April 3rd
Thanks Angie ....

I could be wrong, but I don't think that's what means, especially in conjunction with other spoilers. I think that means that Sami starts to worry about Grace not knowing her true paternity.
Gotcha - she is worried that Grace won't know that she is her biological mother and that EJ is her real father!

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

I wish Sami would begin questioning Grace's paternity sooner. I don't want to have to wait months for Grace to become ill, and then need some sort of medical procedure, and then through tests the truth comes out.

SpriteEyes
Member Avatar

cjknick
Angie79
Friday, April 3rd
Thanks Angie ....

I don't think Sami's questioning Grace's parentage but of Grace growing up believing she's adopted when she isn't.

I sure hope Lucas figures out that Sami's lying and that Grace is her & Ej's daughter and is in a quandry over whether or not to tell EJ because he has walked in those shoes.

And no way should Bo ever believe that Hope and Roman would do the nasty.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply