Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
OLTL: SOD & SOW - A Closer Look: Jared & Natalie; March 31 Issues; Summary of Articles
Topic Started: Mar 18 2009, 02:23 PM (338 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

Please link to DR

This week SOD and SOW interview both Melissa Archer (Natalie) and John Brotherton (Jared) about finding out that Chloe is really Hope.

When Natalie and Jared get the lock of hair from Starr’s locket, they use it to prove Chloe is Hope through a DNA test. When asked what their reactions are when their fears are proven true, Brotherton and Archer both explain that they have a lot of questions. Do they tell? What will happen to Jessica if they do? What will happen to Cole and Starr? Are they going to exhume the body? Because they’re sneaking around are they going to look like heroes or villains? Brotherton further asks, “They are also getting married. Is this going to ruin that? Whose happiness is going to be ruined?”

Archer explains that Jessica is their main concern, however, and they therefore decide to forget what they know. “It’s hard because Starr’s her cousin, and she wants Starr to know the truth, but I think more so, she wants to make sure her sister doesn’t disappear for the rest of her life.”

SOW asks if they think about telling someone else, maybe Viki. Archer answers saying, “They know Viki is going to tell. Brotherton adds, “Once they figured it out, they don’t want to know that they know it anymore. They try to forget it altogether.”

Especially when Jessica asks them to be Chloe’s godparents, right? “It’s tough,” sighs Archer. And since they’re getting married, “… it’s their joy vs. her pain,” adds Brotherton. Plus, they see signs of Michael and Marcie, Cole and Starr and Jessica being happy so they feel that they should leave well enough alone. Brotherton says, “The difficult thing is that Jared sees how much it is tearing Natalie up inside, and that now affects them and their relationship. It affects everyone who knows the truth.”

SOW asks if it was fun for their characters to figure out the truth. Laughing Archer says, “They are kind of pros at that.” Brotherton interjects saying, “It adds to their love. Their love has been based on secrets.”

Wondering about their love, SOW asks about their wedding. “It’s being planned, but things may happen,” says Brotherton. “You just never know,” says Archer.
Quote Post Goto Top

Tammy
Member Avatar

Thanks for posting.

It might just be me, but, Natalie irritates the piss out of me lmfao.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Charmqn
Member Avatar

I like natalie...Jarlie going all CSI...Its Jess that irritates me..I hate that blonde princess so much
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply