Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
New Promo Shoots
Topic Started: Mar 19 2009, 07:48 PM (3,699 Views)
LovingDays

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Tammy
Member Avatar

That kid that plays Will is cute... but he looks like he is wearing lipstick ;)

fenderbabe
Member Avatar

I love storyline-related photoshoots like this.....in fact, I think I like them more than the actual storyline. Ari looks fantastic, and I'm getting a kick out of Dr Baker wearing his scrubs. Wiia look cute.

Thanks for posting!

doolcrazy
Member Avatar

Great pics. Thanks for posting them for us :)

Alin89
Member Avatar

awesome pics

Kenny
Member Avatar

John Callahan looks TERRIBLE and Mia's hair annoys me, LoL.

Nu-Will is so cute!

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

LovingDays
Mar 19 2009, 07:48 PM
This one cracks me up--love Dr. Baker now, though I didn't in the beginning. But I love what John Callahan does with the comic lines and he works so well with Ari.

Daysnet Australia
Member Avatar

Does anyone (who remembers) think that Dr Baker reminds us of Dr Neil Curtis? Could they be bringing back an old storyline for Dr Baker - Neil was a gambler and womaniser with a shady past turned good.

We shall have to wait and see.

Thanks for the pictures - I've been searching everywhere

YOU ROCK!!!!

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

The last pic with Will and Mia looks AWESOME!

lazydazes
Member Avatar

Great photos. I do wish, however, that Mia would lose the bangs.

Kenny
Member Avatar

lazydazes
Mar 21 2009, 05:20 PM
Great photos. I do wish, however, that Mia would lose the bangs.
YES! Those bangs are hideous!

Livie

Mia's bangs are fine to me, but Nicole's give her that "All I need now is my whip and my black leathers. As for Dr. Baker, it is so nice to have a male with a brain around, since Tony is going to be gone. Dr. Baker is hella sexier than EJ to me these days, since he calls Nicole on her lies, EJ swallows them.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

I think she has a big forehead so the bangs kinda hide that.

EjsGaGirl
Member Avatar

Cute pics..does this mean Will finds out I guess??I hope Dr Baker busts Nicole....I am sick of this crap

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

I don't see Will finding out just yet. It'll blow the cover too soon. I imagine Will and Mia to get a lot closer before he finds out much.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

LOVE these!

Will looks great! Mia looks adorable. Ari and her look great with the bangs. They look like mother and daughter.

I thought Callahan looked awful when he first joined but he isn't bad and I like how he seems to play up his quirky role in the pictures. He's hilarious!

bellega

Cute pics of Will and Mia. Do any of you watch GH? I am not an avid viewer and may be making a call that some who watch all the time dont see, but I think Mia looks like a bit younger version of Lulu.
Edited by bellega, Apr 1 2009, 02:11 AM.

Nicole Walker

Ari looks great! Love the pics of Will and Mia. I wonder if Mia will be Nicole's daughter.

Shasta

Great pictures! Will & Mia are adorable together! I like Mia and Nicole's hair (as a bangs wearing person myself...I feel they really draw attention to the eyes and I love wearing them full on or swept to the side like Mia does)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply