Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Casting Tidbits
Topic Started: Mar 20 2009, 01:52 PM (1,875 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

* April 7, a new shady character turns up in Salem. Is this our boy Wes Ramsey?

* Laura Stone is playing Irene, a girl Maggie tries to set Daniel up with. She'll be in Salem April 10.

http://www.soaps.com/daysofourlives/comings_and_goings/
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lastDays
Member Avatar

I just saw a pic of Laura Stone at her IMDb site (actress,not model) Shes quite a looker.I think Days should keep her on.The show does need another female in her 20s/early 30s :applause:

ginababe
BANNED

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0832000/

ginababe
BANNED

here is a clip of laura http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqIQmLM5u_Q

ginababe
BANNED

how funny would it be and ironic if lucas cheated on chloe w/ this chick lol!

LovingDays

omg i love she was in Y&R she awesome

Mason
Member Avatar

Angie79
Mar 20 2009, 01:52 PM
Laura Stone is playing Irene, a girl Maggie tries to set Daniel up with. She'll be in Salem April 10.
Maggie better hope this chick is in need of medical attention, otherwise she'll get nowhere with Daniel and his sick-girl fetish.

Mikegoldy
Member Avatar

She was great on Young and the Restless. She is a good find for DAYS.

lastDays
Member Avatar

Mason
Mar 20 2009, 03:24 PM
Angie79
Mar 20 2009, 01:52 PM
Laura Stone is playing Irene, a girl Maggie tries to set Daniel up with. She'll be in Salem April 10.
Maggie better hope this chick is in need of medical attention, otherwise she'll get nowhere with Daniel and his sick-girl fetish.
.Its regretfull that some people will never give the guy a break.Especially the way Daniel has conducted himself lately :rolleyes:
Edited by lastDays, Mar 20 2009, 04:24 PM.

leah09
Member Avatar

IA, lastDays. Give it up and cut him some slack. What do you expect from the guy when Chloe was clearly eye F***ing him while he examined her?? :tounge:

Alligato
Member Avatar

YES!!! Another girl in the 30s range!! But she gets Daniel? What about Brady? What about Lucas?

Thanks for sharing!

Bradyclan

A new girl for Lucas , please! Dr. Dan had enough women.

Alana
Member Avatar

Yipee...can't wait to see Chloe acting across this talented woman!!!

LOL...I'm bad I know!

Mason
Member Avatar

lastDays
Mar 20 2009, 04:24 PM
Its regretfull that some people will never give the guy a break.Especially the way Daniel has conducted himself lately :rolleyes:
It's also regretful that some people can't seem to handle others speaking ill of their favorite characters.
Edited by Mason, Mar 20 2009, 07:03 PM.

leah09
Member Avatar

Mason
Mar 20 2009, 06:41 PM
lastDays
Mar 20 2009, 04:24 PM
Its regretfull that some people will never give the guy a break.Especially the way Daniel has conducted himself lately :rolleyes:
It's also regretful that some people can't seem to handle others speaking ill of their favorite characters.
Boy, Mason..you must really HATE the guy. Bet you wish you could unleash Sheila Carter on him. :tounge:

eta: Just wanted to say I love this gal (the former Skye). She was one of my favorites (even though her role was cute way too short). I think she may sizzle with the fine doctor but I still want Danloe. Cannot wait for Chloe to see them together and die with jealousy. :cheer:
Edited by leah09, Mar 20 2009, 07:29 PM.

LovingDays

1 month ago they told us they are casting a half-sister of someone who has blue eyes.I think its phillip caz Irene its Grec name

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply