Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
sami rafe spoiler; sami rafe bad spoiler and good one
Topic Started: Mar 22 2009, 07:09 AM (2,671 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

dooldooldool
Mar 22 2009, 06:49 PM
Which is more pitiful: Soap writers living in 1950s America ("I have to have a man to be happy") or the sappy Rihanna-ish fanwankers who eat it all up ("Oh, please, let them be together, as long as the man rescues the helpless female, is always right, is always in charge and puts his woman in her place")

Sad.

Maybe someday this century we will actually get a strong, independent woman, or egad -- maybe a true adult relationship between equals.
Thank You!
Quote Post Goto Top

UKDaysFan
Member Avatar

dooldooldool
Which is more pitiful: Soap writers living in 1950s America ("I have to have a man to be happy") or the sappy Rihanna-ish fanwankers who eat it all up ("Oh, please, let them be together, as long as the man rescues the helpless female, is always right, is always in charge and puts his woman in her place")

Sad.

Maybe someday this century we will actually get a strong, independent woman, or egad -- maybe a true adult relationship between equals.
Well that won't be Sami and Rafe then, cos from what they've shown so far of Rafe's character, Sami could run rings around him in her sleep.

For them to be equals Rafe would need to be more than one dimensional.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

coffeelover

UKDaysFan
Mar 22 2009, 07:46 PM
dooldooldool

Sad.

Well that won't be Sami and Rafe then, cos from what they've shown so far of Rafe's character, Sami could run rings around him in her sleep.

For them to be equals Rafe would need to be more than one dimensional.
I agree with this! When Rafe first came on the scene I though ok Galen is going to play this role and I thought perhaps he and Ali could have the chemistry to pull this off. They are said to be friends and Ali was excited about this pairing - so what the heck and then after months and months of just the two of them and there was zero chemistry, zero sparks I knew at that point that this paring just did not have the chemistry at all. If they continue with this love story It will be a secondary story at best.

Manda1

coffeelover
Mar 22 2009, 06:14 PM
Manda1
Mar 22 2009, 04:10 PM
It's all in the eye of the beholder because I fast-forward through the Ejami scenes to get to Safe! :wub:
It is my opinion to have a fair opinion not blinded by bias that you should watch it all. To have a creditable opinion that is.
But my dear you mistake me. I did watch the Ejami scenes the second time around and it just confirmed that it was the right idea to fast-forward them. :lol: although that slap she gave him was the best part of those scenes. It just seems to be the same thing around and around she says stay out of my life, move on, butt out and he ignores her.... she doesn't want him digging in her life but he's going digging anyway.. :sleep:

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Manda1
Mar 22 2009, 08:31 PM
coffeelover
Manda1
It's all in the eye of the beholder because I fast-forward through the Ejami scenes to get to Safe! :wub:
It is my opinion to have a fair opinion not blinded by bias that you should watch it all. To have a creditable opinion that is.
But my dear you mistake me. I did watch the Ejami scenes the second time around and it just confirmed that it was the right idea to fast-forward them. :lol: although that slap she gave him was the best part of those scenes. It just seems to be the same thing around and around she says stay out of my life, move on, butt out and he ignores her.... she doesn't want him digging in her life but he's going digging anyway.. :sleep:
Well...I can hardly blame him for 'going digging' after that adoption story she fed him. While EJ's brains seem to have been taking a very long nap these past several months it was nice to see them come out to play in the episode. And afterall...he's suspicious...and guess what? He should be. She is lying to him about the baby. I personally would love to see them allow EJ to unravel this whole mess on his own without someone having to figure it out for him...but I suppose time will tell. :ermm:

Alligato
Member Avatar

dooldooldool

Sad.

Awesome post, dool!
I was just thinking this week that the show could really use a strong, successful, in control business woman who blows all of these men off to do her thing.
I mean, we have the Kiriakises men in control with their big business playing the helpless women or hiring the helpless women. Then we have the big Dimera men with their empires supporting the hell out of all of these women while using all of them as "heir machines"...Stefano's (and EJ's to some extent) desire to have heirs to the empire makes me sick. Who do these guys think they are??

Where is the woman who DOESN'T exist to be a baby machine or a man's conscience?

Kate had potential, yet the last thing she did with her Hearth and Home (what the fuck does Kate know about hearths or homes?) was to sleep with Stefano to get the money.

They need a rich 30 something woman to come in as competition for the Dimeras/Kiriakises...then watch her blow off EJ and Phillip and Brady's attempts to seduce her to get their way...then watch her take over a portion of one of their companies, etc.
And in this whole process, she neither gets pregnant, gets rescued or gets fooled.

Oh, and as far as Safe, all I can say is that I find AS selling Safe more than I see her selling EJami. She looks like she is trying hard to make the eyes are Rafe. I don't like her with either man, and I am still waiting for her to take her maternity leave.

Deleted User
Deleted User

This is getting so predictable

Ejami fans= "I dont like Safe, Safe has no chemistry, *Something is wrong with Rafe* Ejami is end game" .. blah blah blah .. Over and over
Safe fans= "Cant stand Ejami, Sami and Rafe are falling in love, Rafe and Sami have great chemistry, Rafe is good for Sami" blah blah blah.. over and over.

Does it ever end ? Its obvious, Ejami's refuse to like Safe.. and find and create all kinds of reason why it wont work, and cant see Sami with anyone but EJ.
And Safe fans Dont ever see Ejami as endgame and think Safe is great together, very romantic and the next supercouple.

No amount of insults about EJ or Rafe from either side is going to change anyones minds.
Ughhhh.. lets just agree to disagree and see what happens.
Quote Post Goto Top

safetogether4ever5
Member Avatar

Daytime
Mar 22 2009, 12:03 PM
I watched that scene and I thought Rafe seemed a little poccessive. I don't think it was right for him to be tellling Sami what to do with her baby. I like Rafe, but that was totally out of line. I am glad Sami stood up to him and EJ.
i know u know whats weird? SPOILER

they say "hell hath no fury like a dimera scorned"?
well today u better be saying "hell hath no fury like nicole and sami scorned" because 2 dimeras get slapped tony by nicole and ej by sami! they should have added sami slapping rafe because he and ej were both out of line! also i think i know how the secret of nicole gets out.
nicole tells brady about tony knowing about the baby right?
well what if nicole does something to make brady furious at her and makes brady tell his new found friend rafe about sdyney switch who then tells sami?

safetogether4ever5
Member Avatar

Manda1
Mar 22 2009, 08:31 PM
coffeelover
Manda1
thank u!!! too bad these ejami fans dont take that true story to both their head and heart because its true! she slaps her she punches him she yells she screams and what does he do? even after he lands a "all i want is u me booze :drunk: and a bed" woman and lands 3 kids he still f-in chases after her!!! ugh! how can anyone like that british ugly a** digging rude insensitive jerk like ej?! he and sami are 2 different worlds.and rafe is JUST what sami needs! a guy who ISNT afraid to stick up to her and a guy who can unravel any web she weeves and a guy who is sensitive to comfort her and a guy (who also we see shirtless more!) who worries for her and MOST IMPORTANTLY ISNT A DIMERA.NOW A SPOILER I READ!!!
*clears throat* after rafe and sami make up and kiss since rafe is now much anti dimera as sami its time for them to take on the dimeras together...
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA lets see ej take on RAFE.and lets see nicole take on sami...for a few more days since she is NOT becoming a dimera.
hahahahahahahahhah bye bye ej because ur goin DOWWWWWN!

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

Alligato
Mar 22 2009, 11:58 PM
dooldooldool

Sad.

Awesome post, dool!
I was just thinking this week that the show could really use a strong, successful, in control business woman who blows all of these men off to do her thing.
I mean, we have the Kiriakises men in control with their big business playing the helpless women or hiring the helpless women. Then we have the big Dimera men with their empires supporting the hell out of all of these women while using all of them as "heir machines"...Stefano's (and EJ's to some extent) desire to have heirs to the empire makes me sick. Who do these guys think they are??

Where is the woman who DOESN'T exist to be a baby machine or a man's conscience?

Kate had potential, yet the last thing she did with her Hearth and Home (what the fuck does Kate know about hearths or homes?) was to sleep with Stefano to get the money.

They need a rich 30 something woman to come in as competition for the Dimeras/Kiriakises...then watch her blow off EJ and Phillip and Brady's attempts to seduce her to get their way...then watch her take over a portion of one of their companies, etc.
And in this whole process, she neither gets pregnant, gets rescued or gets fooled.

Oh, and as far as Safe, all I can say is that I find AS selling Safe more than I see her selling EJami. She looks like she is trying hard to make the eyes are Rafe. I don't like her with either man, and I am still waiting for her to take her maternity leave.
YES!! :applause:
My hope is that when the baby secret is out and Nicole/EJ break up, she takes him to the cleaners. (This would be after they are married-because remember Elvis doesnt believe in Pre-nups!LOL)

Then she starts a company w/someone-probably Phil (since he's going to get fired by his dad) and kick ass in business! They can takes the APF and make it a success, then vie for another project and beat both the DiMeras and Titan!!

Nicole was a kick ass business woman...I want that part of her back! (Then EJ can see how hot she is in business and have one of those hot board room make out sessions!!!!)
Liz

Alligato
Member Avatar

^ I like where your mind is, Liz.

I considered Nicole as one of those women, but her mooching ways knocked her out of the running. However, she seems to be the only one who has the brains and style to take on the men, and I would FLOVE to see Nicole back as the smart, in control chick who picks herself up and fixes her life.
The men would pounce! Hell, i would pounce! :)

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

^ I plead as Nicole's temporarily insane!LOL
She's got too many secrets and she can't take it anymore. Usually her schemes backfire way earlier then this and she's never really felt a true loss w/what she's going to feel after everything's revealed--losing her baby, losing a family (ok..a fucked up family, but a family nonetheless) and her love-EJ.

I figure she's going to go to the bottle and Brady will be there for some of that, until he learns about the switch..then she'll have no one. She's spiral downward...then in true Nicole fashion, she'll turn on a dime and cover up all her hurt feelings and pick herself up.

Nicole's a survivor and in the end..she'll survive..perhaps even thrive!
Liz

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply