Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Hurl alert for tomorrow; Hope and Roman
Topic Started: Mar 23 2009, 05:51 PM (2,645 Views)
Kailyn

well tomorrow is the day that Bo sees Hope and Roman in bed just thought I would alert those of you that find this disgusting as I do.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Days4Life

Is this stupid storyline Corday's justification for the continued employment of his good buddy Josh Taylor? Because that's the only reason for this nonsense. I would be shocked if there are actually fans of this story.

Mason
Member Avatar

Days4Life
Mar 23 2009, 06:11 PM
I would be shocked if there are actually fans of this story.
Sadly, I wouldn't be. Some people like anything - even unmitigated crap like this.

Eric83
Member Avatar
"Relax nobody's having sex.... at least not yet"

So Bo's just gonna basically catch them having sex. They should have more build-up to Hope/Roman relationship, this shit is so random and disgusting. I think Dena Hackley hates BOPE.

Kailyn

ga68153
Mar 23 2009, 06:21 PM
So Bo's just gonna basically catch them having sex. They should have more build-up to Hope/Roman relationship, this shit is so random and disgusting. I think Dena Hackley hates BOPE.
I'm sorry I should have added that bo has the vision of Roman and Hope in bed not that he actually sees them because they really are'nt having sex this is just another one of bo's very stupid visions.
and I say stupid because peter himself refered to it as stupid in this weeks magazines.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

as disgusting as this scene is in terms of the context, they actually made Josh look not half bad in the vision... comparing vision Roman to real Roman in the pub scenes earlier in the episode, i have to take vision Roman by a long shot... the stupidest part about tomorrow is Roman's line to a reporter that there's nothing that can come between them, yet he's in Hope's bed in a vision!! wtf is going on??

luvpumpkns
Member Avatar

the only saving grace about the vision is that the look on bo's face afterwards is priceless. i mean, he looks absolutely disgusted. at least reckell seems to be on the same wavelength as the audience.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

i can't wait until tomorrow for the next installment!! Hope telling Roman that she thinks Bo needs help! that will be priceless!!! lol... as long as there's no "bonding" between them as they embark on helping Bo!

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

Hell yes. The hotness begins. A storyline decades in the making. And only Higley's regime has the courage to bring it.

Bring me a rope!11!

Ellie

px780
Mar 23 2009, 09:31 PM
Hell yes. The hotness begins. A storyline decades in the making. And only Higley's regime has the courage to bring it.

Bring me a rope!11!

Oh, I forgot - I made you something!!

Posted Image

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

OMG that is frickin' awesome!!

You get the hotness. Rope 4-EVA!1!

Ellie

px780
Mar 23 2009, 10:11 PM
OMG that is frickin' awesome!!

You get the hotness. Rope 4-EVA!1!
Hahaha thought you'd like it! Maybe they'll even interview Josh Taylor in the mags this week!

Kirk
Member Avatar
Captain Kirk

Ellie
Mar 23 2009, 09:54 PM
px780

Bring me a rope!11!

Oh, I forgot - I made you something!!

Posted Image

:lol:

Kailyn

luvpumpkns
Mar 23 2009, 08:55 PM
the only saving grace about the vision is that the look on bo's face afterwards is priceless. i mean, he looks absolutely disgusted. at least reckell seems to be on the same wavelength as the audience.
the only one not looking disgusted is Josh. again I repeat poor poor Krsitain at least the scene is only of them in bed ,no kissing or hugging or anything real revealing. but the thought alone is enough to make me gag. so I thank the writers for not having that all out love scene to have to watch.

Jiggs
Member Avatar

px780

Bring me a rope!11!

LOL!!!! :lol:

Bopefan

Kailyn
Mar 23 2009, 11:12 PM
luvpumpkns
Mar 23 2009, 08:55 PM
the only one not looking disgusted is Josh. again I repeat poor poor Krsitain at least the scene is only of them in bed ,no kissing or hugging or anything real revealing. but the thought alone is enough to make me gag. so I thank the writers for not having that all out love scene to have to watch.
Thanks for the warning!!!

cassie1013

Sick! This is NOT something that should ever be brought up, shown, teased at, are god forbid, happen! Good god.

ges
Member Avatar

Posted Image

koos

Suddenly, people with names like "ROPELUVR" will start posting on all the soap forums. :]

lastDays
Member Avatar

My only reaction is :puke: :puke: :puke: Higley is one twisted :biatch:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply