Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Hurl alert for tomorrow; Hope and Roman
Topic Started: Mar 23 2009, 05:51 PM (2,591 Views)
Red Mist
Member Avatar

*Blows dust off chum bucket* Thanks for the warning. I will watch prepared....Oh, my tender tummy can handle so much then it lurches.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Ellie
Mar 23 2009, 09:54 PM
px780
Mar 23 2009, 09:31 PM
Hell yes. The hotness begins. A storyline decades in the making. And only Higley's regime has the courage to bring it.

Bring me a rope!11!

Oh, I forgot - I made you something!!

Posted Image

Oh, jeezits!! Posted Image

janicew561

Ihave heard that this is because K D's contract is up and they will play this along till they see if she renews it. Anyone else heard this??????? It makes me sick, too. Roman and Hope. UHG.

KathyRon

janicew561
Mar 24 2009, 12:24 PM
Ihave heard that this is because K D's contract is up and they will play this along till they see if she renews it. Anyone else heard this??????? It makes me sick, too. Roman and Hope. UHG.
Who's K.D.? :huh1: Kristian Alfonso and Peter Reckell (Bo & Hope) have already renewed their contract earlier this year with that BIG pay cut they took!

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

I watched it, it wasn't that bad :eyeroll:

I don't think this is going where everyone is thinking it is. I refuse to believe DAYS would ACTUALLY be that UNDENIABLY INCREDIBLY STUPID!
Edited by Mitchapalooza, Mar 24 2009, 12:59 PM.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Mitchapalooza
Mar 24 2009, 12:58 PM
I watched it, it wasn't that bad :eyeroll:

I don't think this is going where everyone is thinking it is. I refuse to believe DAYS would ACTUALLY be that UNDENIABLY INCREDIBLY STUPID!
I agree.

You only saw him for a brief second.. No doubt they will keep repeating the vision so that will be hard to keep seeing again and again but, as disgusting as the idea may be, I'm curious to see what the fuck is going on LOL. I still can't get back on board with this story but at least there is a degree of interest in what may be going on. I can't see Hope and Roman doing this knowingly and this does not look like an undercover operation now IMO so I have to wonder if they may go the root of an impostor story or something. I'm not usually a big fan of those since they usually come off as copouts but, in this case, it could be interesting and it gives Bo, Hope, and Roman more to do.

fancyface78
Member Avatar

ROTFL, if anything this scene required a SPEW alert because I just found it downright hilarious!!! I nearly spit out my coffee!!

lastDays
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Mar 24 2009, 08:37 AM
Ellie
px780
Hell yes. The hotness begins. A storyline decades in the making. And only Higley's regime has the courage to bring it.

Bring me a rope!11!

Posted Image

Oh, jeezits!! Posted Image
Hey,that rope should be in the form of a noose! :rockon:

KristianFanForever
Member Avatar
Shove your crappy show where the sun don't shine, Corday!

:shrug:
Edited by KristianFanForever, Mar 27 2009, 07:48 AM.

SpriteEyes
Member Avatar

Hurl? How about laugh until I cry because this is gonna be a whole lot of much ado about nothing.

No way will it be what Bo & some fans think it is.

SpriteEyes
Member Avatar

KristianFanForever
Mar 27 2009, 07:02 AM
Mason
Mar 23 2009, 06:13 PM
Days4Life
Mar 23 2009, 06:11 PM
I would be shocked if there are actually fans of this story.
Sadly, I wouldn't be. Some people like anything - even unmitigated crap like this.
I guess that explains why some tune in to watch EJami/EJole/Safe/Chex/Nu-Bricole/Danloe/Date.......? :lol:

Yep. Go figure. :tounge:
Why would you insult anyone who are fans of those other than the vets?

SpriteEyes
Member Avatar

SpriteEyes
Mar 27 2009, 07:19 AM
KristianFanForever
Mar 27 2009, 07:02 AM
Mason
Mar 23 2009, 06:13 PM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deepSome people like anything - even unmitigated crap like this.
I guess that explains why some tune in to watch EJami/EJole/Safe/Chex/Nu-Bricole/Danloe/Date.......? :lol:

Yep. Go figure. :tounge:
Why would you insult everyone who are fans of those other than the vets?

KristianFanForever
Member Avatar
Shove your crappy show where the sun don't shine, Corday!

SpriteEyes
Mar 27 2009, 07:19 AM
Why would you insult anyone who are fans of those other than the vets?
I take it back and I apologize.

I shouldn't have even bothered with this thread to begin with.

SpriteEyes
Member Avatar

I must have missed it.

Did they show Hope/Roman?

Was it as bad as expected?

Pudge Goddess
Member Avatar

Ellie
px780

Bring me a rope!11!

Posted Image

Oh, that's priceless. LMFAO!!!!!

This blows. I have to wonder if it's a deliberate attempt by TPTB to get the fans to turn on Bo and Hope, by growing to hate them in this story. Then it would make it easier to fire them, too. Or maybe they're just complete idiots and think this is fun, creative storytelling. :frustration:

Bopefan

SpriteEyes
Apr 1 2009, 01:55 PM
I must have missed it.

Did they show Hope/Roman?

Was it as bad as expected?
It wasn't bad at all. Bo had like 3 flashes. 2 of them were of Hope with the red sheet around her(the one we've been seeing) and then the last one she had a pink sheet around her and Roman is beside her. No kissing or touching from what I saw. So maybe undercover work I'm thinking and probably Bo really is the one in the first 2 flashes but since he had the flashes so close together he has them mixed(just my thoughts).

EjsGaGirl
Member Avatar

Now we know,Hope and Roman get stuck in a motel,during a stakeout..omg..make it stop...can't they do better for BOPE????

Bopefan

EjsGaGirl
Apr 8 2009, 02:53 PM
Now we know,Hope and Roman get stuck in a motel,during a stakeout..omg..make it stop...can't they do better for BOPE????
I know, how corny a stakeout. They sure put alot of time in Bo & Hope's story, NOT!! I wouldn't even call this a story with the lack of air time they have. This whole thing would have taken about a week if they were shown more.

cassie1013

Here's the problem with this story: If they're gonna have Hope sleep with someone else, JUST DO IT. This whole teasing-vision-story bullshit is stupid, and it seems like it really will be much ado about nothing. I don't see the point...where is this GOING?

Bopefan

cassie1013
Apr 10 2009, 03:10 AM
Here's the problem with this story: If they're gonna have Hope sleep with someone else, JUST DO IT. This whole teasing-vision-story bullshit is stupid, and it seems like it really will be much ado about nothing. I don't see the point...where is this GOING?
It looks like it's going nowhere. No surprise there though.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply