Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
MAMA'S FAMILY!
Topic Started: Mar 23 2009, 09:27 PM (2,466 Views)
EjsGaGirl
Member Avatar

Oh I miss Mama..they used to play it all the time..I have not seen it in months here in GA
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

I discovered this morning, its all YouTube!

EjsGaGirl
Member Avatar

No matter how many times I have seen some of the eppys,,it ALWAYS makes me laugh..

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

I loved watching this show when I was younger with my Mom and Nana at night after the 10pm news. It was usually the last thing I saw before I went to bed..... :laugh:

I missed Buzz, Sonya, Eunice (Carol Burnett) Aunt Fran ( Rue McClanahan) and Ellen (Betty White) when it got to the point where the syndicated episodes started airing. They were all written off after the show was cancelled by NBC and when it started airing in syndication Rue and Betty were tied to Golden Girls and couldn't return.

I hated the perm that Naomi sported in the syndicated episodes but loved the natural hair she had in the NBC episodes as shown in the clips from the episode below. I loved the guy who played Bubba too, he was cute.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

I never knew they were on the Feud. Thanks Rhi. I'll check it out soon.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

That was hilarious. The best was the ending ... "letter".

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

I like this show and it so funny.

somersetfan
Member Avatar

Disregard this post. Turns out it was a hoax. Happy she is still alive and shame on whoever started that rumor.
Edited by somersetfan, Oct 12 2012, 05:18 PM.

KMan101
Member Avatar

Aw :( I don't remember reading about her death. I guess it was just released today?

Loved Mama's Family.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

I loved this show! Used to watch it all the time when I was a kid! I miss it!

ohgreatone22
Member Avatar

Beverly Archer is alive and well. Shame on whoever started the death hoax about her.

Sitcoms online will have an interview with her soon.

http://www.sitcomsonline.com/boards/showthread.php?p=4729846#post4729846

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Here's a Mama's Family Reunion from Vicki Lawrence's talk show that aired in the early 90's.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Retro TV Talk · Next Topic »
Add Reply