Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Dattilo, Brooks on Bonnie Hunt Show 3/25, 3/26 (UPDATED)
Topic Started: Mar 24 2009, 12:46 PM (1,106 Views)
Ellie

http://www.nbc.com/Days_of_our_Lives/news/index.shtml

Darin Brooks will be appearing on "The Bonnie Hunt Show" on Thursday, March 26. Check your local listings for details.

(Confirmed at http://www.bonniehunt.com as well.)

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

fancyface78
Member Avatar

I think my only question is....WHY?

Thanks for posting, Ellie :)

Ellie

fancyface78
Mar 24 2009, 01:12 PM

Probably to talk about his new series? (And you're welcome!)

peaches179

fancyface78

LOL! Thanks, Ellie!

lene
Member Avatar

I hope he's also gonna confirm his departure from days :D

fancyface78
Member Avatar

Ellie
Mar 24 2009, 01:20 PM
fancyface78

Probably to talk about his new series? (And you're welcome!)
I completely forgot about his new series LOL

Ellie

http://www.welovesoaps.net/2009/03/days-dattilo-and-brooks-on-bonnie-hunt.html

Posted Image

On Wednesday, March 25, Bonnie speaks with soap fan Monica Bricker of Mahopac, NY who won the “Rock the Soap” contest on THE BONNIE HUNT SHOW. Monica shares her photos from the four-day, soap star-filled cruise and all her fun stories about meeting her favorite actors including host Bob Guiney, Michael Knight of ALL MY CHILDREN and Brandon Barash of GENERAL HOSPITAL.

She tells Bonnie the cruise was, “phenomenal. It was better than we expected” and that Michael Knight, “...became my favorite.”

Monica continues, “The best thing about this cruise was that you got to know them personally. We ate with them, we played with them, we drank with them, we gambled with them...”

Plus, Monica gets surprised by DAYS OF OUR LIVES actor Bryan Dattilo who was unable to make it on the cruise.

Then on Thursday, March 26, Bonnie sits down with DAYS OF OUR LIVES' Darin Brooks who talks about growing up in Hawaii and being a hopeless romantic.

Log on to bonniehunt.com for more information and to find out where the show airs in your area.

Photo credit: Warner Bros. / Sarah Hummert

LiZa
Member Avatar

Did anyone see any of these interviews? Any good news, like maybe one of them leaving, lol.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply